Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa (1905 Views)

Why Udom Emmanuel Is The Wisest Ex-governor In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Frankdoz8: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why The Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa

The Igbo are the second largest group of people living in southern Nigeria. They are socially and culturally diverse, consisting of many subgroups. Although they live in scattered groups of villages, they all speak one language.

The Igbo have somewhat higher IQs than other Nigerians and there is more variation around the mean. That could explain the fairly large number of high IQ Igbos.

The Igbo man is that man that just after the years of genocidal attack on his region, his companies where seized up from him and was give to the Yoruba man to own it and run it as his own rightful ownership.

As if that was not enough, the Igbo man is that man that all his money in the bank were seized up, his millions and billions in the banks were all seized from him, and he was given only 20 pounds out of his own millions and billions, the Igbo man was told to start his life back just 20 pounds. tan

As if that was not enough, the market of the Igbo man that was known as one of the largest markets in Africa was brought down by the fire, all these happened to the Igbo man in the analog age.

The idea was to take away the Igbo man's right to survive from him but today the entire Igbos are still known to be the richest of all tribes, based on what history has to say about the attack on the entire existence of the Igbos and how each and everyone of them have individually made life better for themselves, you will be in total shock of not left with tears rolling down from your eyes, and I will not be surprised if you happen to be surprised about how come the Igbo man is doing much better than every other tribe in Nigeria.

IN FACT, it is now known that if you do not find an Igbo man in any particular part of the world, then there is no better way to know that there is no light or life in that place.

My dear friends, NIGERIANS and beyond, its a honor for you to have such people around you in your time, this is a good thing to write home about, to teach about, to document and to put in the mind of up coming generations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by happy200(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
For your informations Mr man, the Igbos was and is still in the position to disburse money, check CBN directors. They have access to finance and majorly went into importation, and fraudulent activities they sabotaged Nigeria's economy that is the source of their wealth nothing like higher IQ. Just watch next 10years from now and you will see yourself since everything has been repositioned.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Abdul05: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who says so? An Ibo man doing better than any other tribes, How?is it in politics or military or in business.which one? O boy this one na fake news oo grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by tyup(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
as a full blooded igbo guy I must say this is a blatant lie from the lazy, jobless igbo people to score cheap point

I must therefore give respect to whom respect is due and give the award to Yoruba people as the wisest. infact, I sometimes wish I was born a Yoruba guy sad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol... Wisest? Who dash monkey banana?

The way you guys overhype yourself ehn... Only God can deliver Igbos from self-deceit. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by valarmorghulis: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I must say this is a blatant lie from the lazy, jobless igbo people to score cheap point

I must therefore give respect to whom respect is due and give the award to Yoruba people as the wisest infact I sometimes wish I was born a Yoruba guy sad
They are coming for you
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by BuhariAdvocate: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Same story everyday. And no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by blasted12: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
An exercise in self delusion

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by bigiyaro(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
OP! its like just finished inhaling some rough pig weeds

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wisest but not united, wisest but can't bow to one another , abi? OP, tiri gbosaa for you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

I must therefore give respect to whom respect is due and give the award to Yoruba people as the wisest. infact, I sometimes wish I was born a Yoruba guy sad
Waa gbayi. Please tell them. Igbos are my friends but on this, I beg to differ.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Sammy07: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yes, they are the wisest.
That's why I was dumped the day I went to buy phone from Omo Igbo...

Till now, I have to take at least 3 of my friends along if I wanna buy clothes or phones from them...

They'll be calling God on top fake product telling you it's original, just because they wanna dump you....

Splits angry

If you're not careful, Igbo guy will scam you clean clean...

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Neoteny(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wisest.....and straight to jail all over the world
Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Frankdoz8: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
If you don't concur with what I wrote above, you must be a cat-face afonja!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Arda1000(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
nice right up... we are blessed not only us anyway,the Ibibios and Efik suffered like us too they stood by us till the end,BT Igbo is an Ethnic group not Tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Ritchiee: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankdoz8:

The Igbo are the second largest group of people living in southern Nigeria. They are socially and culturally diverse, consisting of many subgroups. Although they live in scattered groups of villages, they all speak one language.

The Igbo have somewhat higher IQs than other Nigerians and there is more variation around the mean. That could explain the fairly large number of high IQ Igbos.

The Igbo man is that man that just after the years of genocidal attack on his region, his companies where seized up from him and was give to the Yoruba man to own it and run it as his own rightful ownership.

As if that was not enough, the Igbo man is that man that all his money in the bank were seized up, his millions and billions in the banks were all seized from him, and he was given only 20 pounds out of his own millions and billions, the Igbo man was told to start his life back just 20 pounds. tan

As if that was not enough, the market of the Igbo man that was known as one of the largest markets in Africa was brought down by the fire, all these happened to the Igbo man in the analog age.

The idea was to take away the Igbo man's right to survive from him but today the entire Igbos are still known to be the richest of all tribes, based on what history has to say about the attack on the entire existence of the Igbos and how each and everyone of them have individually made life better for themselves, you will be in total shock of not left with tears rolling down from your eyes, and I will not be surprised if you happen to be surprised about how come the Igbo man is doing much better than every other tribe in Nigeria.

IN FACT, it is now known that if you do not find an Igbo man in any particular part of the world, then there is no better way to know that there is no light or life in that place.

My dear friends, NIGERIANS and beyond, its a honor for you to have such people around you in your time, this is a good thing to write home about, to teach about, to document and to put in the mind of up coming generations.

Are you talking about these Igbos/Ibos?
Igbos are the dumbest in Africa.They started to learn how to wear clothes in 1921.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankdoz8:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by solmus: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
I know the Igbo wannabe Jews are behind this article.Eri of umulEri is from Igala for your information.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by donbachi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wise man wey die for foolish man backyard.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Ritchiee: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Same story everyday. And no evidence.

This is the evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Sokosuji: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

you wish say u be Igbo .. Be proud of your heritage..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by budaatum: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankdoz8:
If you don't concur with what I wrote above, you must be a cat-face afonja!
Only stupid ignorant people will concur with what you wrote above. In fact, if you were Igbo and what you wrote were true you'd have had the I.Q. to not be so stupid and ignorant to write it!

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by nlPoster: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fear of amotekun has made nlers swear off mentioning tigers for now.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

Ara na-eme gi n'ishi ...
U can never be an Igbo man.....
U bloody almajiri

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by YorubaKinging: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wisest indeed
Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Ooni: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
I don't think this is false
I'm Yoruba though

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by flokii: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yorubas are the wisest in the whole wide world.

The SW has been in opposition since independence yet is the most progressive and developed region in Nigeria.
North and SE have nothing to show for their wasted years in government.

Think before you type trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Dedetwo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abdul05:
Who says so? An Ibo man doing better than any other tribes, How?is it in politics or military or in business.which one? O boy this one na fake news oo grin grin cheesy

For a moment, ask yourself what brought about the introduction of nepotism into armed forces in 1962 and quota system in Nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa by Dedetwo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

I guess you are a slave to the true and authentic history of shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: David Lyon Deputy Breaks Silence, Call Police To Investigate Allegations / Buhari's Wife, Aisha, Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment After Trip To Lagos / Facebook To Base It's 2nd African Headquarters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.