Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) (1988 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by etcsines: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigerian dad storms a church to disgrace a pastor allegedly trying to sleep with his daughter after allegedly sleeping with his wife in the U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-epPmEbeOgc

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Citytrend: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Citytrend: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
I wonder why people are happy when pastors fall these days. Trust me something is definitely wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Olalan(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Quite unfortunate so many wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by daddytime(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shameless agbayas...

Nigeria no good, Nigeria no good, but una go carry una useless and dirty characters plus lifestyles wey una take rubbish the country cumulatively go another man country go dey display the same nonsense.

Even after eons in the US, there's still no difference between these ones and my neighbours in Oshodi.

"You message my wife and message my dora?"

" You fecked my wife, and you wanna feckk my dora?" grin

Transnational disgraces....

Adulterous, fornicating, incestuous and paedophilic animals wey dey set up churches to fit carry out and advance their sick fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Nukilia: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Carry Nigeria attitude go America lipsrsealed
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by dederocs(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Citytrend:
I wonder why people are happy when pastors fall these days. Trust me something is definitely wrong somewhere.

You must be mad, if he falls it's his problem, he should be dealt with, religion does not control society...

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by CanadaOrBust: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Citytrend:

How does reporting this news equate that? Or do you mean news like this should not be reported?

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Citytrend: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
dederocs:

You must be mad, if he falls it's his problem, he should be dealt with, religion does not control society...
It's I return back the word madness to you and unborn generation.

Talking about falling, How many times have you fall? And how many times have you been dealt with. Just to prove how how wise you are.

Well I blame it on Cheap Data and cheap Android phone dude
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by kay4kay: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Citytrend:

Talking about falling, How many times have you fall? And how many times have you been dealt with. Just to prove how how wise you are.

He might have fallen 100 times and no one to report him but pastors are custodians of trust and integrity cum role model. So much is expected of them.

I hope you get it now
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Citytrend: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can you shut up and focus on your own Socalled righteousness. Who told your your pastor is responsible for your sinful soul!

You people can continue helping the devil carry out his agenda by on downgrading the kingdom of God. You think it's a physical battle.
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Citytrend:

'Fall'??
He is a complete disgrace ..

Don't sugar-coat anything!!!
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by dederocs(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Citytrend:

I blame your dumbness on religious zombism, man worship and stupidity...anyone that goes lukewarm will be spit out... ignorance or weakness is no excuse, bloody dumb religious hypocrites, always talking about grace, what about punishment for sins, idiot.
Re: Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) by Citytrend: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2020
I return it to you and your children again sir. And thank you for cursing yourself

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture Section / Why Nigeria Must Not Handover Abba Kyari To FBI, Dr. Gololo / This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.