Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) (44205 Views)

Nobody Took Mock Coffin To Ugwuanyi’s House – Enugu Youths / Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
iAmViper:

LOL
NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED ABOKIFULANIS IN SIFIA PAIN
Next
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by deprinceAO: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
We are Patiently waiting for the official announcement of The security outfit called…………
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by OkoAmarashy: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Those ones were not installed by a compromised SC based on clearly fraudulent documents, after they came FOURTH!
Neither did their party lose a recently held rerun in the same “stronghold” where they got 99.9% of the votes with 100+% voter turnouts!

I'm not interested in long stories.

Where is the form EC8A that they've been asking Ihedioha and PDP to produce as proof of fraud?

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
B
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Olukavitalis: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ihedioha should just attend since hope is not around. He is the second governor of imo state
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Where are the governors because I am only seeing 3 govs there.

Any useless security outfit without constitutional backing shouldn't see the light of the day...

Edo boy you will continue to wail...they're are four state representatives there unless you mean the deputy governor of anambra is as useless as 'p' in psychology
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Huffington: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!

Meeting of the South East Governors' Forum commences at the Government House, Enugu.

Host Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State and Chairman of the Forum, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State and Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Nkem Okeke, in attendance.

Details later...

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##
Where is Obiano? Why always sending his deputy?

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by MrALIVE: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu in attendance. grin

Whenever I see that name, something quickly comes to my mind grin
the man in the picture is not ikpeazu though.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

is like you love Gov Okezie Ipkeazu alot,
you can't stay without mentioning his name grin
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Edo boy you will continue to wail...they're are four state representatives there unless you mean the deputy governor of anambra is as useless as 'p' in psychology

Your guess is as good as mine. Obiano doesn't waste his time on frivolities. He can only send his deputy before the wailers go begin wail again that he is anti-igbo.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your guess is as good as mine. Obiano doesn't waste his time on frivolities. He can only send his deputy before the wailers go begin wail again that he is anti-igbo.
Obiano is engaged and his deputy has to represent...this Edo boy why not focus on your useless Edo state
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Obiano is engaged and his deputy has to represent...this Edo boy why not focus on your useless Edo state

Show us were Obiano had ever attended that meeting. His deputy always does that.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Adlac(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thanks bro for your effort I will be on the watchout. As well, Thanks.

uote author=Chronicle222 post=86508557]Please i have to write something off topic. I noticed that dia is a guy on this nairaland named ALHAJIIMAM'S. i saw some of his posts recent days and noticed what a type of person he is and his mission. Please am not posting this for ethnicity reasons but i use God to beg you read with open mind and without bias. I have to create another new account to post this information because i want to be as neutral as possible. I made some background check on this guy called ALHAJIIMAM'S and noticed he is not either a Muslim nor a northerners but someone that just hide behind the veil of religion and tribe to cox problems and generate hatred between people and towards Islam and North. I will attach some screenshot to backup some of my points.
On Number 1 screenshot, i noticed the guy just created new account on nairaland in the month of February (7th of February 2020) which is equivalent to around 2 days ago and he made a SAHADA on his profile (Islamic swear). He also publicly wrote about jihad on it which and average Muslim can not do but he only wrote that to show the people wat he wanted u to think about him.
In the 2nd screenshot. He wrote "WE CHILDREN OF ALLAH" whereby we all know that every devoted Muslim as he claimed he is can never mistakenly refer himself as CHILDREN OF ALLAH but SLAVE OF ALLAH
3rd screenshot, INYAMIRI. This word shows that he has been following nairaland for long because he started using the word after FEMI FANIKAYODE used it which u can't see an average hausa using to describe westerners. I knew he just learnt about the word.
On the 4th screenshot, he wrote exactly what was post and said by some sect of fulani during the uprise of AMOTEKUN issue.. In another post of his, He also said MUHAMMAD WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYER. as a Muslim, we know Muslim can't say that but only says ALLAH WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYER. pls let ignore his stupidity. May God be with us all [/quote]
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Lucky5000(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Governors flexing themselves , you guys should also have the masses at heart o

Meanwhile
Get your Car and Logistics Bikes tracked, don't loss it
Contact Lucky 07050544060
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Maskedme1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Bro, I hope you aware that the man in that picture you posted is not Governor Ikpeazu??

Meanwhile, Ikpeazu is still the worst governor Abia state has ever had. They've never had good governors anyways
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Kokolet11: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
angry grin lolz meeting because of 14th.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oh
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Thirteenblood: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wow
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by ursullalinda(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
northvietnam:
cheesy

Buffons

Enugu and Abia Buffons are chief slowpoke of the federal republic of Slowpoke kingdom

Ijiya.....God bless you for stating the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
apart from obiano, umahi, the rest are just useless especially that kerosene seller

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good people of Nigeria
Be careful of which number u chart with on line
My Facebook account just hacked now now now by someone claim to given out games
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by joeluv: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
They all charlatans, except the Ebonyi guy���
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by obama30: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!

Meeting of the South East Governors' Forum commences at the Government House, Enugu.

Host Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State and Chairman of the Forum, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State and Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Nkem Okeke, in attendance.

Details later...

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

who did Obiano think he is that he will never attend south East governors meeting? is he bigger than Anambra people or bigger than others Igbo's. very useless animal

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by blasted12: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

And I recall telling you that kerosene is important grin
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by EagleSquare1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
But you have unwittingly revealed your previous profile account as seen on the screenshot
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Simplyleo: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
blasted12:
And I recall telling you that kerosene is important grin
Yes o. grin grin grin
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Chronicle222: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
GermanMelania:

Your first screnshormt exposes your true NL user name. Delete it.
2 it is probably the CIA/FBI posting these things to get terrorists and sympathizers to friend them in an effort to root out them out. It is the sane way they infiltrate other boards in even their own country.
Thanks so much my dear lovely brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.