Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) (44145 Views)

Nobody Took Mock Coffin To Ugwuanyi’s House – Enugu Youths / Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by domchike(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
You wil go and stop them why haven't u people stopped your hisbah police
MelesZenawi:

Amotekun is useless and dead on arrival same as any outfit they are planning to form. Only vision less Government continues forming hopeless outfit... without doing the right thing.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2020
domchike:
You wil go and stop them why haven't u people stopped your hisbah police

Hisbah has a law but this rag-tag nonsense they are forming has no law...so is DOA.

Let everyone go back to their states and draw up a legal framework for such and let all the govs push their senators and rep members for constitutional review.

That's the right way to go....but forming a useless outfit that Nigeria police or. Army will wake up one day. And round all of them up coz of no. Constitutional backing is foolish idea.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by domchike(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Lets see who wil stop it all the state is the southwest hve passed the security outfit in their respective houses of assembly its vigilante outfit nd its backed by their law so go nd catch cold.
I wonder what you guys in the north are afraid of
Cant you people live as a country of your own
author=MelesZenawi post=86525629]

Hisbah has a law but this rag-tag nonsense they are forming has no law...so is DOA.

Let everyone go back to their states and draw up a legal framework for such and let all the govs push their senators and rep members for constitutional review.

That's the right way to go....but forming a useless outfit that Nigeria police or. Army will wake up one day. And round all of them up coz of no. Constitutional backing is foolish idea.[/quote]
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2020
domchike:
Lets see who wil stop it all the state is the southwest hve passed the security outfit in their respective houses of assembly its vigilante outfit nd its backed by their law so go nd catch cold.
I wonder what you guys in the north are afraid of
Cant you people live as a country of your own

Which SW passed security outfit?

Where and when did that happen? Which day?

Always get your facts right instead of disgracing yourself in a public space.

Illiteracy is a complete disease and I will advise you to stop exhibiting such.

Nobody is my enemy and I maintain what is the right thing to be done?

Pursue your agenda whichever way possible but follow the right step so that next generation will benefit from the struggle.

Seems people can't think again these days.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by domchike(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Commend Buhari, Ugwuanyi, others, on Enugu airport rehabilitation

Governors of Nigeria’s South-east states have resolved to ensure the creation of laws to establish a regional security outfit.

The governors’ stance comes weeks after South-west governors met with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo where they agreed to pass similar laws to back up the South-west security outfit, Amotekun.

The Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, had earlier declared Amotekun illegal, saying the constitution only allowed a unitary police structure to be controlled by the federal government.

To resolve the impasse, the South-west governors met with Mr Malami and Mr Osinbajo where it was agreed that the South-west state assemblies should pass laws to legalise the already launched Amotekun.

In their meeting on Sunday, South-east governors resolved to have their state assemblies pass laws to establish their own security outfit.

Details of the discussion of the South-east governors were sent to PREMIUM TIMES by the spokesperson to the Enugu State governor.

Read the full statement below.
MelesZenawi:

Pursue your agenda whichever way possible but follow the right step so that next generation will benefit from the struggle.

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by domchike(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Your bad belle go soon kill you zombie go back to your region Nigeria as a marriage is about to die
MelesZenawi:

Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2020
domchike:
Your bad belle go soon kill you zombie go back to your region Nigeria as a marriage is about to die

Na you go kill am.....Ozu.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by orunto27: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Happy Deliberations.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by 77up(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

Oga what are you saying?

As much as this is a faceless forum, you should crosscheck facts before making your sentiments public, presenting them as facts.

You should have at least counter my supposed sentiment with fact but still, my sentiment still stand as fact.

Where is rep of Imo governor and Obiano in that pic?The division in SE is obvious bro.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by CanadaOrBust: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Well, I don’t know why Obiano is not there but Hope is not there simply because he is a FRAUD

I’m not into politics at all, but here is what someone into Imo politics wrote (and u just know he is telling the truth):

Imo people did not vote for Hope! Hope didn't even campaign in Imo because of the APC crises between him and Rochas who was fronting his in-law, Uche Nwosu.

On the day of the election, Hope and some APC loyalists were lodged in a Hotel in Owerri writing results after INEC announced result. They brought the results and were compelling returning officer to announce but he refused that it was fake that even party reps have raised the alarm.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by Zeesugar(f): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
domchike:
Commend Buhari, Ugwuanyi, others, on Enugu airport rehabilitation

Governors of Nigeria’s South-east states have resolved to ensure the creation of laws to establish a regional security outfit.

The governors’ stance comes weeks after South-west governors met with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo where they agreed to pass similar laws to back up the South-west security outfit, Amotekun.

The Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, had earlier declared Amotekun illegal, saying the constitution only allowed a unitary police structure to be controlled by the federal government.

To resolve the impasse, the South-west governors met with Mr Malami and Mr Osinbajo where it was agreed that the South-west state assemblies should pass laws to legalise the already launched Amotekun.

In their meeting on Sunday, South-east governors resolved to have their state assemblies pass laws to establish their own security outfit.

Details of the discussion of the South-east governors were sent to PREMIUM TIMES by the spokesperson to the Enugu State governor.

Read the full statement below.
Please let them come up with something on time
Re: South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) by BeautifulCloud: 11:00am On Apr 18
Simplyleo:
Lol, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu in attendance. grin

Whenever I see that name, something quickly comes to my mind grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.