Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 (24189 Views)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 / 66 SIDE HUSTLE IDEAS For Making Money Off The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by olurili(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Sell kayamata or cut dogoyaro mix with herb and gin, you go sell well.

Good news is dat the guys that bought it will not be bold to come online and give bad reviews
grin grin tongue
walahi nairaland is not just a website,it is life,as in a whole world on it own.....been sad since morning, this cheer me up thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by maturedminds1(m): 2:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Me too I don't have a babe
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by BarrSly: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Let's hear it bro

Offpoint:
Nairalanders! I have a digital business ideas that can make us millions of naira in 2 years from now, the problem is I don't have fund to execute it.

I don't need much, a 100k at least can make a pathway. If you can invest in this idea, kindly quote me.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Jilo83(m): 4:19am On Feb 10, 2020
please o, an not joking.
what is Valentine?
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by oduduemzy(m): 4:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Please, what's the big deal about Valentine's day?
Isn't it just another day?
Why do girls take Valentine's day so special like it's the day they were created, and they feel they should get the most love or gifts?
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 10, 2020
I am worried how am gonna manage my 6 girlfriends without a fight on that day, all want to spend the day with me.
Managed to brainwash 2 already that I will be on whole day duty which already i am a suspect embarassed
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by olurili(m): 5:26am On Feb 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
Get one at an affordable price for your babe if you love her.
Mention me if you're interested.
I wish I can patronise you,but I don't understand what you are selling exactly,is it girl naked body,or skinny girl, or bleaching cream,or slippers breast cream,or blue eye cream?
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Ladycewhy(f): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. E NEVER EVEN START.

NIGERIANS ARE VERY RESTLESS.
IT STARTS WITH CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS HAIR, CHRISTMAS FOOD, CHRISTMAS CLOTHES. AFTER 25TH.... NEW YEAR, NEW YEAR, NEW YEAR.

UP NEXT IS VAL. THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER REST UNTIL THEY WAKE UP THE DEAD WITH THEIR NOISES.
FOLLOWED BY EASTER. THEN THEY WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES FOR SALAH, AND CHILDRENS DAY BEFORE THAT. THEN THEY DISTURB US WITH HALLOWEEN/INDEPENDENCE DAY.

THEN THEY TAKE MONTHS OFF TO RESUME THE CHANTS THE NEXT DECEMBER. THIS IS THE LIFE THEY LIVE, YEAR IN, YEAR OUT.
. I WON'T LIE I'M TIRED OF THE WAY WE PUT MEANINGLESS EMPHASIS ON VERY USELESS THINGS IN NIGERIA.
I was lost when you mentioned Halloween, how many people celebrate Halloween in Nigeria that you are tired? Let's start from there , maybe you should have added "Thanksgiving " to the list of things Nigerians celebrate too undecided . The way you said Nigerians as if it's only Nigerians that do these celebrations makes it ridiculous undecided
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Truthbites: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Accept a val bobo
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by ScottGerald27: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Same here
People getting it all wrong.
henriettttta:
I'm tired of seeing valentine post upandan lipsrsealed
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Are there better ways to make money this valentine than the old superior ways?

F^cking older women is the best way to cash out this valentine.

Every other way the OP mentioned is not as lucrative as p^ssy & diick enterprise.

hian pya find me one old woman make i dey knack her qkpako
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Offpoint: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2020
BarrSly:
Let's hear it bro

Iike make my idea public?
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Tunex252(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz don't do love
Love in Nigeria is bullshit nowadays... Love is scam

We dreal niggarr, we stay cool and let it pass�
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by louiziana(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Valentines day is supposed to be a day of expressing brotherly/agape love, and not just about romantic or sexual affection. It is easy to buy gifts for someone who claims to love you or a sexual partner, but takes brotherly love to buy a gift for that jobless neighbour who you think is a 'smello'. Share your blessings this season.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by platido(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2020
For event of one night...so I should rush go collect shop and starts a business....you're sick
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by onyeomanono24(f): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:

You a wicked someborigrin

Ayam not wicked oo grin grin grin just a business idea.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by onyeomanono24(f): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2020
olurili:
walahi nairaland is not just a website,it is life,as in a whole world on it own.....been sad since morning, this cheer me up thanks
Yes oo am glad i cheered you up.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by renzhen: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Nice tips. But those who really need this won't see it.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Canonspace: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2020
platido:
For event of one night...so I should rush go collect shop and starts a business....you're sick

Do you need a shop? hell No. Start seeing Valentine as an opportunity to make some quick and legit cash. Look around you, there must be some gap you can fill. You can also start planning now for next year's Val you know.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Npower: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2020
These businesses are not feasible. Anyway, the poor can try them but for me, even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2020
olurili:
I wish I can patronise you,but I don't understand what you are selling exactly,is it girl naked body,or skinny girl, or bleaching cream,or slippers breast cream,or blue eye cream?

I cartoon photos.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by BarrSly: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2020
U say make Dem quote you to hear your idea..I quoted u and now you're asking me jamb question.... Anyway wanted to hear your idea cause I've got a tech startup that I'm financing I believe technology is the future if you're serious do hit me up.

Offpoint:

Iike make my idea public?
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Offpoint: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
BarrSly:
U say make Dem quote you to hear your idea..I quoted u and now you're asking me jamb question.... Anyway wanted to hear your idea cause I've got a tech startup that I'm financing I believe technology is the future if you're serious do hit me up.

Boss no vex, na way you take put dey question na confuse me...

reach me 0705 451-5809 make we talk off here

whatsapp
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by IceeSeth: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Copy and paste

More than half of everything written there isn't obtainable here in Nigeria
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Kingzeez10: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:
Nairalanders! I have a digital business ideas that can make us millions of naira in 2 years from now, the problem is I don't have fund to execute it.

I don't need much, a 100k at least can make a pathway. If you can invest in this idea, kindly quote me.
Let's talk bro
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Offpoint: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kingzeez10:
Let's talk bro
Good day, please whatsapp me 0705 451 5809
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Legendguru: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by dayogunwo: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2020
start selling condom ... val day is same as fvck day.
Re: Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2020
henriettttta:
I'm tired of seeing valentine post upandan lipsrsealed

I thought I was the only one. Shey na tomorrow?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service / Fire Breaks Out At Tejuosho Market, Yaba, Lagos / Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.