Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Avast Internet Security 5.0 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Avast Internet Security 5.0 (1182 Views)

Infosec - Laws Of Internet Security. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avast Internet Security 5.0 by breaka: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
pls someone help me with avast internet security 5.0 license key.

email is johnbreaka@gmail.com
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ok . . .Wait!
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2010
I've attached and sent the file to your email address!
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by breaka: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2010
got it, thanks alot grin
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
@d sense pls i would also need it send it to my mail segulala@yahoo.com
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
Too late buddy . . .Ihad deleted it immediately embarassed

Ok i will try what i can do . . . . . . .
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
beebee2000:

@d sense pls i would also need it send it to my mail segulala@yahoo.com
Ok . . .I have just sent you your own copy right now!
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by bustarhyme: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
@ D-sence,brof,i wud really need d licence keys.my email kelvinreal_oo1@yahoo.com
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^I have just sent it to your email address . . .Enjoy!
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by onehouse(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ D-sence,
Please can you forward the activation key to my email: bazighk@yahoo.com . thanks so much.
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2011
D-sense:

Ok . . .I have just sent you your own copy right now!

pls had a typo there my address is plsss
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
beebee2000:

pls had a typo there my address is segunlala@yahoo.com plsss
onehouse:

@ D-sence,
Please can you forward the activation key to my email: bazighk@yahoo.com . thanks so much.
I have just sent both of the license key . . . . , So enjoy!!!
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by axeman85(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
chief pls can anyone help with windows7 product key. i had it before but when i did this update then it locked me off as not genuine copy. and now i need a new key so guys pls help .

bvjide at yahoo dot com
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
It's kinda complicated ,as in to get the geniune key for the Windows7 without buying it, . , .But i can help you with some thing ''Application'',Once you have this application you won't have any problem, as you will be able to update freely and nothing would tell you your windows7 is not geniune.
If you want it ,let me know so that i can download it for you and send it .
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by axeman85(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
yes sure carry on bro. really appreciate it, its windows7 ultimate . thanks a bunch. really appreciate

will be waiting for it.
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
You email address pls
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by axeman85(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
bvjide@yahoo.com
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by axeman85(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
cheers bro i got it but on virus scan it says virus detected.
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
Yeah ,I got your meant. . . . .The prb is that applications like this can't be attached to emails ''It will tell you a virus is detected'' I face the same prb before i was able to upload it too, So it can only be downloaded on the same system you want to use it on,Or by transfering it through USB only.
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by ifababa(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2011
@D-sense , Hope im not too late bro, i would'nt mind both the license key and the installation set up if you can, I'm having a hell of time with the virus protection softwares i've been using, hope to hear soon. email : musicalade@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^Is your windows geniune?
Because if you are using a geniune windows it's very easy to get an anti virus . . . , So let me know if your windows is geniune one.
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by ifababa(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
No,my windows is not geniune and was advised to turn off the automatic updates.
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by Dsense(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^Ok then . . . .We will have to do it this way ,You will need to get or download Avast internet security or any internet security ,And i will help you with providing the license key.
It could have been better if possible for me to provide you both ''Internet security + it's license key'' but, the attachment space is not more than 20 mb on ''Hotmail or others'' ,So there is no how i can mail it you.So you will have to get it on your own like other pple did and i will have to send you the product key.
Or except if you have a ''remote desktop assistance'' where we can meet through it and from there i might help you with the downloading and installation .
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by leo2009(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
bros, i need it too,
oakspatrice@yahoo.com
Re: Avast Internet Security 5.0 by ifababa(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2011
D-sense:

^^Ok then . . . .We will have to do it this way ,You will need to get or download Avast internet security or any internet security ,And i will help you with providing the license key.
It could have been better if possible for me to provide you both ''Internet security + it's license key'' but, the attachment space is not more than 20 mb on ''Hotmail or others'' ,So there is no how i can mail it you.So you will have to get it on your own like other pple did and i will have to send you the product key.
Or except if you have a ''remote desktop assistance'' where we can meet through it and from there i might help you with the downloading and installation .

I now have the avast free anti virus version 5.0.396, happy while i await the license key, thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Matchfinding Algorithm / Lisp Failed Because Of Snobbery / Proxy Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.