Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church. Food & Souvenir Packaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church. Food & Souvenir Packaged (535 Views)

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Jowanonline(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church. Food & Souvenir Packaged

As shared by Father Kelvin Ugwu:

Today’s wedding between Augustus and Vivian in St Denis Catholic Church Bariga was particularly different in a very cool and sweet way.

The bride and groom were beautifully dressed. A friend of mine Edith Kush did the make up for the bride. The wedding was done with the bride and the groom exchanging their vows to each other lovingly. That was the highpoint of the whole thing.

The food and souvenir were beautifully packaged together and were distributed to all that came just immediately after the mass. They had the cutting of the cake just at the exit door of the church. No reception. No hall. No Mc. No DJ. No event planner. No aseobi. No bridal train. Just the essential. Before 1pm everyone was already on their way home and to their other businesses, including the couple. On Sunday they will come for thanksgiving after having consummated the marriage without stress.

See Photos:http://naijagistnews.com/wedding-without-reception-at-catholic-church-food-souvenir-packagedphotos/

(1) (Reply)

Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo / I May Consider Body Enhancement When I Have The Courage- Mercy Aigbe / Tacha In Trouble, As IOM Prepares To Sue Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.