Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers (1736 Views)

Women Affairs Minister Seeks Body Of Attorney-Generals' Approval Of Mobile Court / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers by Conner44: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
UncleAyo:

Please, be cool. I don't have time for all these you're doing...

Just stay alive and see how events unravels. Don't bother to quote me again cos I don't have the time for your attention seeking.

Uncle no vex. I’m not seeking attention.

I been wan open una eyes to wetin our common enemy been dey plan but una still never wan wake up. See how the Amotekun issue is turning out to be different from what we all initially thought/wanted.

I will remind you in a few months. We will still be alive then by the grace of God.

Onelove
Re: Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers by UncleAyo: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Conner44:

Uncle no vex. I’m not seeking attention.

I been wan open una eyes to wetin our common enemy been dey plan but una still never wan wake up. See how the Amotekun issue is turning out to be different from what we all initially thought/wanted.

I will remind you in a few months. We will still be alive then by the grace of God.

Onelove

Ok, I understand your concerns... and I can acknowledge that ours is just to wish (for the best), but the handlers of Amotekun will make most of the decisions. I saw a news today, about how one man like that appeared at a state house of assembly with a superstitous regalia. I hope the handlers of Amotekun will get sense and do the needful and take pragmatic measures rather than been irrational.
Re: Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers by UncleAyo: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO / Unknown Gunmen Again Attack Mgbowo And Enugu/port Harcourt Checkpoints / Calls For Sack Of Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed Thickens As CBN Admits Prin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.