Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? (307 Views)

Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc / Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by OtemAtum: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Well, it's a simple answer. None of these god's, whether in their free state or in their imprisoned state, can do anything profitable to humanity. Everything about them ends in their religious books. It's only the humans who feel that they are being helped by these God's anytime something good come their way. But what actually play out in everyday affair are things of nature.

As I have always made us know, science and science alone is the way to the truth and for problem-solving and only the knowledgeable ones are found in it. Religion on the other hand is for the people of low mentality. So we have to be careful not to mingle our health with religion. We should avoid gatherings of large crowd.

Pls note that there is no healing in churches. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and the rest of the gods worshipped by humanity don't have power to cure any sickness and more particularly, they are currently in a SPIRITUAL CAGE. Therefore follow scientific advice and I can assure you, the world is here to stay. IT IS NOT COMING TO ANY END.

You can read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see more of the truth of the universes there.
Peace to the WORLD!!!

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by drshrewd: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin they're all on recess grin
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by Ladylite: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls who put them in cage?

Is it you?

Some of you just talk yet you can't solve any human problem.

3 Likes

Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by OtemAtum: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ladylite:
Pls who put them in cage?

Is it you?

Some of you just talk yet you can't solve any human problem.
The early beings who favoured science over religion have put the early beings who favour religion over science in a spiritual cage.
Go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and you will understand fully. Read the excerpt below to get insight. Peace.

Otem Erectus 227: 1,2
1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
2. And Otem said, why can you not open your inner eyes and see this truth? Where are the illusions of fearful fire? Where are the illusions of demons? They are all conquered.
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by Sheunma: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Now I'm starting to believe this otem's cage story. If the gods can't stop a microorganism from stopping believers the world over from congregating in their holiest sites of worship, them maybe they are in otem's cage.

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by Inteltower: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
standing afar and looking at you with pity I could only wonder your morality ... your understanding has no spiritual root at all.
I could only wonder the morality of the man uttering these things
and to where you plan to take deceitful teaching to
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by OtemAtum: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Inteltower:
standing afar and looking at you with pity
I could only wonder your morality ...
your understanding has no spiritual root at all.

I could only wonder the morality of the man uttering these things

and to where you plan to take deceitful teaching to
I pardon your ignorance. it's because you don't know me, Otem, the saviour of the world from mind slavery. But I'm glad you've known me today. I am he whom the higher beings have ordained to keep the key of the spiritual cage of Jehovah and Allah until the days when the whole world would have been delivered from mind slavery. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and many other gods of religion hear my name and tremble. May the light of God which created Jehovah and Allah your gods reveal the truth of the universe to you soonest. Peace cool
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by TooMuchStuff: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
I pardon your ignorance. it's because you don't know me, Otem, the saviour of the world from mind slavery. But I'm glad you've known me today. I am he whom the higher beings have ordained to keep the key of the spiritual cage of Jehovah and Allah until the days when the whole world would have been delivered from mind slavery. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and many other gods of religion hear my name and tremble. May the light of God which created Jehovah and Allah your gods reveal the truth of the universe to you soonest. Peace cool
Your weed suppliers are doing a great job !!!
Na market go host you Las Las!

Kwantinu your blasphemy!!
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by OtemAtum: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Your weed suppliers are doing a great job !!!
Na market go host you Las Las!

Kwantinu your blasphemy!!
Define blasphemy? Or how does revealing God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah your god amount to blasphemy? Read the book of MCC 1: 14

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by OtemAtum: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2020
True tok
Re: If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19? by OtemAtum: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Be aware of the truth

(1) (Reply)

Christians, It Is Sinful And Worldly To Wish For A Coronavirus Vaccine / The Loin Himself, Prophet Odumeje Storm His Village, Hear What He Told Them / Vision Of The Court Room Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.