Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians (37767 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Owaincouncil: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
subtlemee:
Aside the promotion to me a 100k is too small a reward coming from a sitting governor ....he should've done better

Everybody can't be like wike. As you can see in that video All that the Governor have on him that day was 250k out of which she dash the woman 100k. He will still buy fuel to his convoy from the remaining 150k. So pls let's be considerate with him. He will do more when February allocation arrive. ���

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Earthquake2: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:

Oga wetin him talk na true n you know it. Carry your PDP n IPOB spirit go front
[/s]

Nonsense
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Shattuck(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
why she come kneel down I hate this act that nigerians show it makes you look pathetic and less of a human, he is a public servant for god's sake just like you

1 Like

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Khaleell001(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by richie240: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
seunmsg:

And somehow, they’ve failed to kill her in the last 31 years. What exactly is wrong with you guys? Why are you so divisive? Why has bigotry eaten so deeply into your brain? Tueh!
Thank God for social media. But for SM, we all would have continue to live in d dark oblivious of their true bile-filled nature.
The beauty of SM, especially NAIRALAND is its anonymous nature which gives d commenters d boldness and privilege of saying their true and innermost feelings no matter how primitive and devilish!
smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Commentor: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
kaycee125:
I will give her 50 grand if I confirm she will be relocating to Abia and I meet her.

Is it this Aba you are asking her to relocate to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
goodnessme1:
Feeding your cow while waiting for the day to slaughter it.

That is what they are doing to that Igbo woman.

No woman should think this way. Women are the nurturers of the next generation, or should be anyway.
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by kaycee125: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
This Abia
Commentor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
goodnessme1:

Hater!! You will never hold 50k of ur own in your entire life.
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Prompto: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
He should have given her 10 million u top say the governor still promoted her above her qualifications O. If it was a northerner doing that to another northerner you Igbos will not let us hear word with sorrowful cries of nepotism.

subtlemee:
Aside the promotion to me a 100k is too small a reward coming from a sitting governor ....he should've done better

1 Like

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Cherez: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Henry Shield and other idiots have started using her to play their usual politics of hatred and division. Hopefully, she won’t fall for their evil plot.

The least Igbos can do is to use her as a rallying point for national unity. They should use her as a symbol of the Igbos believe in Nigeria and readiness to serve in any part of the country.

The tweets below stands roundly condemned. Obiageli is a Nigerian. She will continue to serve Nigeria in Bornu state.
Guy, just imagine your thoughts.
The guy Henry presented a valid point but a Northerner there pointed that it cant happen since the school is near Maidugiri where BH doesnt operate.
Imagine BH kidnaps this woman, it will sure make headlines and that is their target; headlines.
BTW, Igbos need prove nothing as countless of Igbos are around the world doing good and no matter what you do for Nigeria, it is gonna be useless.
You claiming to have done enough, what have you gained?
Naija is so doomed and the day most Nigerians understand this and take their fate into their own hands, the better for us: just hustle on your own
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by xeju: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Henry Shield and other idiots have started using her to play their usual politics of hatred and division. Hopefully, she won’t fall for their evil plot.

The least Igbos can do is to use her as a rallying point for national unity. They should use her as a symbol of the Igbos believe in Nigeria and readiness to serve in any part of the country.

The tweets below stands roundly condemned. Obiageli is a Nigerian. She will continue to serve Nigeria in Bornu state.
but why has she knelt down to receive a governor. Africans and sycophancy sha
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Alanpoza007: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On behalf of all Nairalanders, I volunteer to foot the transportation bill of this woman from the North down to Abia State if she agrees to move on the condition that she will never go back there again for her own safety.

Envy is real.

Governor Zulum has not only tried for her but he has also put a crosshair on her.
If Joseph could be hated by his own brothers because their dad gave him a robe of many colours how much more this woman.

Who knows if a few teachers there are undercover ISWAP sympathetists and even Boko Haram informants.

Thank you Governor Zulum.
Next time you want to help, please help some of your own almajiris.
Stop making tables for people in the presence of their enemies because you are not God.

Thank you once again but honestly, no thanks.
You're just a waste of space. Imagine passing blame on the governor who has done nothing but reward merit.. Stop this your stupidity on this forum. The cheap likes you get here give you a false sense of relevance not knowing you're constituting a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Cherez: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2020
seunmsg:

And somehow, they’ve failed to kill her in the last 31 years. What exactly is wrong with you guys? Why are you so divisive? Why has bigotry eaten so deeply into your brain? Tueh!
Nawa for this guy oooo
What's divisive about taking Safety measures.
Bros, I'm Igbo and yes if I see any Igboman based in Malaysia spreading money anyhow, the first thing that will come to mind is drugs; likewise this woman has been there as a commoner but now publicised.
Now they know a non-northerner is in the North promoting "Boko" which is "Haram" by their belief.
What would you do if you were BH or ISWAP?
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by smogup: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
Abeg na wetin concern Falana for this matter?

Instead of him to donate money to the woman to encourage otheres na big big English he dey speak.

Who falana English help
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by MetaPhysical: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:

She can earn far more than that.

When we open threads that are supportive, promoting and patronising of Ibo interest, they shy away. When we open threads that are abusive and denigrating to Ibo they rush in and participate.

This woman's life can be turned around and benefit the collective Ibo tribe. Zulum has done his part, Yorubas have applauded both, Ibos should now act.

See this....
https://www.nairaland.com/5676645/mrs-obiageli-mazi-true-hero#86493448
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by yarimo(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Femi Falana making Sense for the 1st Time in a Very Long Time

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by samtol4(m): 1:27am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
Northern governors are strict with money .
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by March1117(m): 1:49am On Feb 10, 2020
goodnessme1:
Someone that will be the main target when the madness of Killing Igbos start again in north.

The woman should be very careful now.

I agree with you and Henry Shield but I am afraid that taking up an offer of employment with the Abia State Govt is not viable at all. Civil servants in Abia State are not being paid. As a matter of fact, there's no difference between them and their counterpart in Kogi State. I'd rather suggest that she be offered employment at the Federal level and no longer state

1 Like

Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by MetaPhysical: 2:07am On Feb 10, 2020
To those people telling her to move to Abia, watch yourself!

Soon as she step foot in Aba kidnappers and armed robbers are waiting to snatch her and the money.
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by PETUK(m): 2:49am On Feb 10, 2020
seunmsg:

I'm not trying to make a case here for anyone, but bruv you and I know that this woman is not safe again in that state....
She'll be a target for Boko Haram
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by odehaj: 2:58am On Feb 10, 2020
That does not stop the facts that Christians are being targeted.
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by MaliqHassan: 3:19am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by tiger28: 3:37am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
Lazy Nigerian youths and entitlements! Did you hear the teacher tell the Gov that her salary was 35k After teaching for over 30 yrs, in fact my driver earns far more than that. 100K is almost 3 months salary for the teacher. I pray Jehovah send me my helper too!
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Fariq: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2020
He is simply referring to CAN and her Igbo sympathizers.
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Supersymetry: 4:25am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=Danmaiduguri post=86520481]

Hater!! You will never hold 50k of ur own in your entire life. [/quot the wickedness you Nigerians have for the IGBO's will consume you people someday like the Pharoah in the bible. Continue
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Moniya4Real(m): 4:27am On Feb 10, 2020
goodnessme1:

Oh child of hate and ethnic bigot, who has bewitched you. And who has cursed those of your ilk liking your ludicrous response to the post.
You will die with hatred in your heart if you do not desist from such
Re: Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians by Supersymetry: 4:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Moniya4Real:

Oh child of hate and ethnic bigot, who has bewitched you. And who has cursed those of your ilk liking your ludicrous response to the post.
You will die with hatred in your heart if you do not desist from such
You are a very wicked person, people like you are the reason nigeria will divide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.