Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160364 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Asin she was shocked to see others, anyways she tried e no easy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Froshloaded: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lmao
Bolanle and arnold are having issues..
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2020
So nobody gbenshed in this house? Multiple Big Brother editions have shown me sex happens within the first two weeks, with some action happening as fast as the first night in Big Brother Africa editions. God will punish Kayode for keeping things to himself. If I am to guess the couples who’ve done the do, I’m willing to point out MiCherry. One or two other couples may have experimented under the sheets, but my money’s on those two. It may turn out the reason why they left the competition first.

What did this show teach me last last? Nothing whatsoever. Oh wait, it taught me Nigerians/Nairalanders are quick to say they are enjoying something and yet have nothing to contribute other than castigation when people critically analyze their object of interest. See this thread for example: posters claim the show is exciting/better than Big Brother, and yet updates happen only four hours out of every full week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2020
scoundrel:
So nobody gbenshed in this house? Multiple Big Brother editions have shown me sex happens within the first two weeks, with some action happening as fast as the first night in Big Brother Africa editions. God will punish Kayode for keeping things to himself. If I am to guess the couples who’ve done the do, I’m willing to point out MiCherry. One or two other couples may have experimented under the sheets, but my money’s on those two. It may turn out the reason why they left the competition first.

What did this show teach me last last? Nothing whatsoever. Oh wait, it taught me Nigerians/Nairalanders are quick to say they are enjoying something and yet have nothing to contribute other than castigation when people critically analyze their object of interest. See this thread for example: posters claim the show is exciting/better than Big Brother, and yet updates happen only four hours out of every full week.
I think the organizers are against sex and extreme romantic scene...After all the assumption in journey of marriage is that sex comes on the wedding night...cheesy

Even if u av been eating before the meeting, People will assume for u.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Reality taking a toll on BOLARship and most of the ladies.

Lady chris getting the hit as well. A moment of reflection on what happened so far, and the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Froshloaded: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2020
This ultimate love is boring, no s€x....

They should come and be going today...
I know some couple will break up as soon as they reach outside..
PS I want to see their reaction when they are informed about the coro virus grin grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
But why was the final shifted to 3pm like what's the rush for?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Reussite:
3pm? NEPA won’t allow somebody see the event. I guess the venture was so big a flop the producers decided to quickly dispose of it. With such rush they should have performed the finale yesterday evening instead. Lol.

If people actually watched this thing instead of claiming they do, they’ll notice when Chidi was saying yesterday that Michael had a facilitator outside the house who was to create fake accounts and vote for him. Since it wasn’t the other show and this platform didn’t pick steam like Big Brother the facilitator gave up on the idea and relayed the message to Michael via Chidi. Nigerians and cheating won’t kill me.

When the three best bodies on the show left (Jay, Nkechi and Jenny) there was nothing to see anymore. Chidi complained of boredom being their portion the whole of last week. He thanked the stars the show was finally ending today because he couldn’t face another week of skull-boring inactivity. If the contestants are bored then viewers must suffer the same in extraordinary proportions.

For some reason Sylvia is more than ready to complete the stipulated length of the show. It seems being served hand-to-mouth is a luxury she doesn’t want to part from. The show is not Big Brother-level in terms of stress so I can’t blame her. I will want the same too.

All the males I’m viewing will leave their females immediately after today. Sylvia is the only female who’ll do the dumping out of this lot. Bolar have readied themselves for the reality of Arnold going back to his girlfriend. Hmm, I know very well these couples will go through the motions of a breakup. Two months is pretty long when it comes to dating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Reussite:

Are you for real?
I would have to miss The Voice for the finale then angry
(Now imagining if I hadn’t seen this and switched to the finale at 7 cheesy)
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scondy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
If only these babes can give themselves brain and not sleep with these guys tonight....so that moving on would be easier.....at least give it 2 to 3 weeks outside to see if the supposed relationship holds water....
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chidi vexing seriously. Even Sylvia can't understand his change of facial expression. Hmm Chris ville, Arnold, kachi on the vexing spree. Las Las konji na bastard. Wetin be condom? Loud it stay away from pussy.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Halyma(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Eeghe:

Are you for real? I would have to miss The Voice for the finale then angry (Now imagining if I hadn’t seen this and switched to the finale at 7 cheesy)
I would be aired again at 7:30pm

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
scondy:
If only these babes can give themselves brain and not sleep with these guys tonight....so that moving on would be easier.....at least give it 2 to 3 weeks outside to see if the supposed relationship holds water....
Like it's soo embarrassing seeing them fight over condoms on live TV undecided
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just hope Rosie and Theresa would give themselves brain and not sleep with their men tonight.

Couples i predict to continue their relationship outside tje house :
Chrisville
Jelo
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Eeghe:

Are you for real?
I would have to miss The Voice for the finale then angry
(Now imagining if I hadn’t seen this and switched to the finale at 7 cheesy)
Yesso but it would be repeated at 7pm.
I guess since there would be no audience, the effect would be not be felt at noon.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
scoundrel:

3pm? NEPA won’t allow somebody see the event. I guess the venture was so big a flop the producers decided to quickly dispose of it. With such rush they should have performed the finale yesterday evening instead. Lol.

If people actually watched this thing instead of claiming they do, they’ll notice when Chidi was saying yesterday that Michael had a facilitator outside the house who was to create fake accounts and vote for him. Since it wasn’t the other show and this platform didn’t pick steam like Big Brother the facilitator gave up on the idea and relayed the message to Michael via Chidi. Nigerians and cheating won’t kill me.

When the three best bodies on the show left (Jay, Nkechi and Jenny) there was nothing to see anymore. Chidi complained of boredom being their portion the whole of last week. He thanked the stars the show was finally ending today because he couldn’t face another week of skull-boring inactivity. If the contestants are bored then viewers must suffer the same in extraordinary proportions.

For some reason Sylvia is more than ready to complete the stipulated length of the show. It seems being served hand-to-mouth is a luxury she doesn’t want to part from. The show is not Big Brother-level in terms of stress so I can’t blame her. I will want the same too.

All the males I’m viewing will leave their females immediately after today. Sylvia is the only female who’ll do the dumping out of this lot. Bolar have readied themselves for the reality of Arnold going back to his girlfriend Hmm, I know very well these couples will go through the motions of a breakup. Two months is pretty long when it comes to dating.
Why so wickedt? grin grin
After that Yewande visit, Bolar$hip took a nosedive. Almost all the ships will follow suit. Here's me praying for Kachi not to disappoint Rosie cos babe seem to have believed she's gotten her husband from the show. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
nadesh:
I just hope Rosie and Theresa would give themselves brain and not sleep with their men tonight.

Chrisville
Jelo
I hope they are smart enough.
If they reconnect with their families then it certainly would not happen.
DoubleChris continue outside? I would be the most happy for Chris if it happens but I highly doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scondy(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
nadesh:

Chrisville
Jelo

I find it hilarious that you think doublechris will continue outside....that guy man chrisville...typical youruba boy.....forget it....na to chop ....string along for like a week or so and move on ....most especially when he sees they are not a sensation per se

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
I already know the winner . cool

Should I ruin the fun for you people ?

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Threebear speak now or forever remain silent, always forming insider. What fun do you think you would ruin? Swerve we know you here

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Froshloaded: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Threebear:
I already know the winner . cool

Should I ruin the fun for you people ?
Ruin it abeg

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uniquepre:
Threebear speak now or forever remain silent, always forming insider. What fun do you think you would ruin? Swerve we know you here
A hater spotted grin cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
scondy:
If u know how active they are now, u won't even go there....Having sex tonight for the ladies except bolanle is 93%. I am being realistic.

Their wont be camera and rule book.

Then again, sex doesn't guarantee if a guy will stay or move on.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
I really don't like this Chrisville. I hiss whenever he's on my screen simply because of his over sabi funny attitudes lol.
Now he's claiming their zaddy with one ugly slipper (lol half shoe) on agbada, wearing the cap on the forehead with his ears underneath....which is totally wrong for a Yoruba man!!! He really can't wait to be free of Chris. It's very glaring. Their relationship ends at that stage, same as Bolar. Only Chivia seems to have a future together and that totally depends on Sylvia unlike the others, whose future depends on their men which is bad in a desperate situation like this.

All these housemates have worn this their clothes na. Does nobody resembles Mercy for here?? No special eviction clothes? lol. Except Sylvia and Theresa sha.

I root for Chivia. I hope they win.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Munzy14:

If u know how active they are now, u won't even go there....Having sex tonight for the ladies except bolanle is 93%. I am being realistic.

Their wont is camera and rule book.

Then again, sex doesn't guarantee if a guy will stay or move on.

Truly. Esp Rosie and Sylvia. You are right about Bolanle. I feel the same way about Chris too. But the rest? I give em 95% but I hope I'm wrong.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Threebear me no hate you. I was only pulling your legs to spill the news, anyways I miss your banter here, sobbing right now, can I give you e-hugs? Munzy14, lively Matilda hmm you are the mvp. Hopefully we get to meet on the street of Twitter. May the best actor win. Multichoice shld draw a better plan next season not making their preferred winner obvious from 2nd wk of an 8wks programme. I rest my case.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uniquepre:
Threebear me no hate you. I was only pulling your legs to spill the news, anyways I miss your banter here, sobbing right now, can I give you e-hugs? Munzy14, lively Matilda hmm you are the mvp. Hopefully we get to meet on the street of Twitter. May the best actor win. Multichoice shld draw a better plan next season not making their preferred winner obvious from 2nd wk of an 8wks programme. I rest my case.
cheeers
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Halyma:

I would be aired again at 7:30pm

Thank you, I am watching it now though

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chivia has been checked out.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
scondy:

I find it hilarious that you think doublechris will continue outside....that guy man chrisville...typical youruba boy.....forget it....na to chop ....string along for like a week or so and move on ....most especially when he sees they are not a sensation per se
Your opinion. happy sunday
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
scondy:

Doublechris cant top bolar or chivia....I doubt it...
In your face dear.
Chivia out
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chivia checked out. Let their love continue outside, shebi chidi got his ultimate price, we heard this song all thru dis week, we await

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.