Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (131871 Views)

Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by Awoo88: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
12inchDickson:
we are on the same page that's why I said some are deceiving gullible ones and calling themselves prates....
.....PYRATES....
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by royal231(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
elmarshall1:

except the north. Northerners don't have this menace yet

Abeg wetin boko haram be?!
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by engrkaz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oboriri
Datguybilly97:
You be ozuhzuh undecided
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by goaldynman(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is how he ended his education! The school will definitely expel him and he will never graduate, even if the police or court release him!!
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by SenecaTheYonger: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Reading through the comment section, I observed how resigned to evil Nigerians have become. This is why I sincerely believe that the negro mind is best suited for enslavement.
grin grin grin
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:

.....PYRATES....
pm me let's reason in the back yard
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by SenecaTheYonger: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ausrichie:
Soyinka made fraternities for a reason. To help others but trust Nigerians we will always turn it upside down.

Same thing will happen to Amotekun
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by ogbonnachrys: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Never to be caught red handed. Him don F**k up
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by Sirabubakar7: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Georgekyrian:
And he be back ass No 1 (black regalia), arrested with him Chief priest(red regalia), wey the chairman dey (white regalia) na so he go take over No 1 temple (Bunch of fools). There Korofo munye no help them this time.
Cultism can never gain anybody anything, if they tell you that it will make you strong man na lie, you're loosing your life cheaply, it a red life (your life is not guaranteed), Abhor cultism
No gain
Shun cultism
you are a cultist also for knowing one or two things abt de code.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by jimmyLd101: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Georgekyrian:
And he be back ass No 1 (black regalia), arrested with him Chief priest(red regalia), wey the chairman dey (white regalia) na so he go take over No 1 temple (Bunch of fools). There Korofo munye no help them this time.
Cultism can never gain anybody anything, if they tell you that it will make you strong man na lie, you're loosing your life cheaply, it a red life (your life is not guaranteed), Abhor cultism
No gain
Shun cultism
You be fool saying rubbish because of the stupid tread you read with your mumu DSS. Idiot
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by saynotocultism: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
sped1oro:

This statement and opinion is never true in all cases. I was a very strong Student Union Leader in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro between 2002-2005. I have been a student Union Representative for my department from year 1,I participated in many Aluta and Anti-Cult activities, as much as we dreaded the boys, I never for once dreamt of joining any one of them.

Towards my final year, the cultists in Federal Poly Ilaro became something else and were killing each other as if there is no tomorrow, I have been ambushed on Few occasions by Cultists who sometimes believed I belong to the other faction, I knew all of them by their nomenclature and even when they sometimes have issues with authority, they will still come begging me and my colleagues to intercede for them.

This Student Union President is a big fool, unless he was a member before becoming the Student Union President, No cult group will actually force you to their initiation unless they know you are Weak, or you show passive interest or you nurture a plan to become terror in carrying out your Leadership activities.

Ultimately, this guy will be rusticated as Federal Poly Ilaro hates and abhor anything cultists soon after we left in 2005. Architect Aluko, the current Rector is a no nonsense man and this guy has already put a stain to the good image and brand the school has built in the last decade.

The cult group must have cajoled him into believing that they will protect him day and night, abeg all na wash as they can't even protect themselves, whenever these cultists are caught by the authority, you need to see how timid and cowardly they are and they will be forming iron man when they are not confronted with the law.

He is an axe head ( RED REGALIA ) and he must be present in all initiation ceremonies. He is in charge of the most important initial process . He is Such a wasted fool....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by DEROX: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
The man with a bushy white hairs from the waste region should be held responsible for all tts.
wink yes oo and the gullible pigs from the yeast accepted his motive

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by thewritingtodo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
tydi:
He has a leader quality in him . He leads in the bush at night and also his great students on the surface in the day. One day he would lead Nigeria too grin
grin grin
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by ATTemi: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dem go gbasa aka.
TeleboiZ005:
swrs...dem suppose dn okpolo evrywer...
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by Owocourtesy: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
This one no be new thing na... Virtually all the SUG presidents of different institutions belong to one cult group or the other.... Na who them catch them know.... All na setup.
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by Zeinymira(f): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Read saynotocultism thread. He exposed blackaxe from beginning till end. Anyone who read that thread doesn't need to join cultism anymore. The exposure is too much.

Bros can you please share the link of that thread
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by pennywys(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
The man with a bushy white hairs from the waste region should be held responsible for all this.

Nonsense and ingrigents.
Mumu d worry u
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by mubalex50(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
The man with a bushy white hairs from the waste region should be held responsible for all this.

Nonsense and ingrigents.
n someone need to b enlighten different between social group and secret cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by alexola20(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by NaijadrivaCars: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
I come read posts of cultists wey full Nairaland cheesy

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by sped1oro(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
saynotocultism:

He is an axe head ( RED REGALIA ) and he must be present in all initiation ceremonies. He is in charge of the most important initial process . He is Such a wasted fool....

I can bet you that the guy is gone already unless and except he has a strong government backing. There was a case of cult killing while I was still in Federal Poly Ilaro, some cult guys killed about 2 guys from the other side(Buccaneers ), one of the murdered guy was even my course mate, the Eiye guys were caught when escaping from town, all material evidence were seen on them including blood stains all over them. As a student Union leader, I was even asked to come to the Police station to identify if they were our students, even some newspapers carried the news with their pictures. I thought the government's was serious in prosecuting them but few weeks later, those guys were released and the school even admitted them back.

The issue of cultism is a Top to Bottom approach because the leaders are the ones gingering these boys, until a holistic approach is applied in addressing the issue, cultism and cult related menace will continue to ravage our society.

I had once proposed to the school authority and government plus the security agencies that to completely solve the problem of cultists in tertiary institutions, let us get them registered and they should sign undertakings to be held responsible for any atrocities caused by the group.

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by dfrost: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
DAVE5:

Some people on forbes have such monies after working and building their investments over years, meanwhile 1 man steals that amount and sleeps well at night

Same question I post on my WhatsApp status everytime.

How do people sleep at night?
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by DAVE5(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
dfrost:

Same question I post on my WhatsApp status everytime.

How do people sleep at night?

Those people don amputate their heart throway am inside gutter taytay
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by uridiwan(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

Nonsense and ingrigents.
i am very much sure who you are talking about
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:

.....PYRATES....
pm not working kindly ff me so I can send your another mail
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by jimmyLd101: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
alexola20:
You cultist too?Ok so you be korofo axeman too.

I pity you.
@saynotocultism is coming for you.

I no be Aye bro,but you no go believe, but why him go they talk waiting him no see base on say you read one mumu story. Make himself enter bush come back na.Secret na Secret
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by Legendguru: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Instead of them to face their studies polytechnic for that matter just a little above school sat in this present nigeria
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by FIDELISFIDECENT: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
It's alright.
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by DerickCO(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Holy Ghost Fire!
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by Splendor27: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2020
subtlemee:
show me one Nigerian politician that does not not belong to one cult group or another, free the guy joor didn't I read somewhere that some cult groups has been legalised in Nigeria so what's the fuss about?
I shack head for yOu,
Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by GreenArrow1(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2020
jimmyLd101:
I no be Aye bro,but you no go believe, but why him go they talk waiting him no see base on say you read one mumu story. Make himself enter bush come back na.Secret na Secret

You wet enter bush wetin you gain?
If you like, don't go and make a life for yourself. People wey collect ordinary palace bamming go still use you as cheap material in the future. Upon all d bush wey u enter.
Secret? Which yeye secret? Everything don cast yagayaga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses / Good Private Secondary Schools Within The Lagos Metropolis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.