Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) (75235 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by netflicks(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
is it only song they sing to acquire all these?

U dey my mind...just go to studio and voice and that's it
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by TanyLoe(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Dude is even still struggling.

Not even an Evija, Brabus or Maybach in the garage.
h

How many u don buy
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by davidque: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

I suppose that you can buy bicycle tyre abi spoke. Shiooor!!!!
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Americanboy35: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Nice rides, bigger him i pray
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
The most annoying thing about this fame is that 15 to 20 years from now you will see most of these celebrities begging to fund medical treatment. Well its good. I hope he maintains financial stability

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Caseless: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
hater?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Small pikin wey still dey suck their mama breast full here. Am out of here
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Realdeals(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2020
All three-vehicle has no plate number, does it mean he purchases all at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Liposure: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2020
All dis cars wey una see so na sell dem wan sell am after dem use am small. under G businessmen nigerian artistes
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by PaAdu02(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Folks just love vanity in this nation,see already 130k plus likes for Kiss Daniel senseless caption,the dude though,is talented in music,but I bet this display to any sensible,knowledgeable person is fake,u won't ever see them drive any of the rides,someone said borrowed or not,u still need money to do both,anyway,the post isn't a drive for a Monday morning motivation, God will help black race with senseless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by tabuski(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2020
chukel:
Why are all the cars without licence plate number?

If you know, you know. Fake Live

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Amos1423(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

I doubt you own a bicycle
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by SleekyPosh(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
tyson99:

You are Doomed!

grin grin grin grin See Para
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Basher8583: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2020
A305:
Those cars he's posing with cost a fortune. He can decide to sell those whips and realize a good amount of money to float a business on a large scale.

You are very wrong. Thier resale values are very low considering the fact that he bought them used. Yes that's what they do

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Rigidbuildings(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Let see what your garage look like
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Akhagbenidestin(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

my guy you nor know yourself who get this one nor try how many you get you get even bike mugu
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Which do you have?

No b golf 3 u dey drive??
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Somebody will now tell me, money is not everything so what is now everything

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:

Careful ohh, if not our nl spokespersons would term you jealous or jobless

The thing still beats my imagination Sha, 1 song becomes hit today, tomorrow same broke guy from yesterday buys a gwagon like it grows on tree

What do I know, wishing him all tha best though

Nice whips
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Fab06: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2020
There is beauty in simplicity buh there should be nothing like vanity upon vanity when you see a successful person!!!!! Celebrate them,if you can't, keep shut!!!!!
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
show us ur own
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Futureyahooboi:
Somebody will na tell me, money is not everything so what is now everything

Literally

everything is actually everything

Money is not everything

The number of letter in money and everything are not the same

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Npower: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2020
I couldn't afford any of those cars when I was struggling, but now even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Mursz: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Lotus Evija ke? You want Kiss Daniel to sell all members of his family and friends abi? Lol
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by nairalanduseles: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Aammee77:

Shows poverty has really dealt with you.
Since wealth is measured by flashy cars, post pictures of yours and caption it stupidly lowlife.....

Yes it is they re luxury cars and it is an asset
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by nairalanduseles: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Jaymoney5000:

Which do you have?

No b golf 3 u dey drive??

U mess up that guy wey dey trek go work dey earn 45k a month ....who dash am golf
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

And do u have a garage. I'm talking about a car garage; not a motor park tout garage o! Even if u have one, wheelbarrow no dey inside. Na yam wey dem wan go plant and cassava peel wey dem don do they, na e dey inside

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by 2shure: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2020
I mean you can always tell fake from real. Normal naija car,registered you go know. How long will u keep washing the car,tyre black,still looking like belgium/tokunbo cars. So these cars no get scratches,minor dents. Na plane e dem ba. How long will u keep lying kiss. How long. So u no dey buy fuel,cigarette,drinks,recharge card,juat drive around town to get one or two things normal things ppl with cars do. Na to dey pose for dealer house,dealer cat stand, yhe cleanest of him newly copart car wash life in action washing or just finished washing cars like say na u get am. This is not the 1st,second or third time. See the tiles na. Sign of newly washed cars. So naso u wan dey flex .dey pose behind dealership but na uber be your nos 1 option.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by ND23(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
show us your own
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2020
revived:
Loaned Cars Why Fake Life undecided
At the end they will beg for crowd funding when they are sick. They can only deceive fools.
Wealthy people don't show off, their achievements speak for them.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) by 2shure: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Make believe. Publicity S
ipledge6:
kizz daniel did tour in USA last summer. I went to the one in Minneapolis. It’s $50 and I kid u, there are over 400 attendees. He did that in almost 20 cities. After paying for hall, securities, promoters. Kizz daniel didn’t Leave USA with less than $150,000. Not to forget he owns his own record label now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos / Monalisa Chinda Shares A No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.