Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React (74862 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Famousbabe(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Popular Nigerian Instagram celebrity Twerker, Jane Mena, who recently did her marriage introduction ceremony in her home state, Delta, has caused a stir online.

The talented twerker was seen twerking to Olamide's viral 'Pawon' song. She took it to a new high level by twerking on the face of her husband to be.

She later took it to the highest risky level by twerking upside down with her legs up and head down.

Many celebrities reacted to it. Celebrities such as Olamide who reposted the video, Don Jazzy, actresse Uche Elendu, tiny waist actress, Princess Shyngle, dancer, Korra Obidi among others.

See more photos and watch the amazing video below and see reactions after the cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yz3mPFu8V/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/videos-janemena-twerks-to-pawon-by.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Famousbabe(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by sunnychibs(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na person wan marry this one?

Nice guys everywhere

37 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by kachi19: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
What happens when the sex life gets sour?

103 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
If I talk, I will be banned

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow! I thought it's only the youths that have lost it. So some parents/elders have lost it too.

So this one can have husband to be

grin grin

Imagine me, 55 years old, and one boy I call a son, nurtured and spent millions to make a successful man will now think the way he will repay me and I will enjoy the fruit of my labour is to bring home someone whose pants millions of people have seen as his wife to be?

grin Somebody is dying that day! grin

Or lemme say, somebody's destiny will reset that day. Because by the time I finish with him, all my contributions in his life will be returned back to me since he has proven to be a total waste! angry

Nonsense and tohyorsih2.

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Izabel(f): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
someone uploaded the video on my status today. I was just imagining her farting in his mouth grin

53 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Inside life.......!!!
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DIKEnaWAR: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Do they practice cropophilia? Why does he have his face buried in her yansh? Abi he likes inhaling mess?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by asgard01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
JEN soapy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
She is proud flaunting what she is brnging to the table... and he has no issue with it.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by tillaman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Damn she’s hot!
Arse like that
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Criticaltemp: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, that her hubby ehhh. The guy dey enjoy oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by realestniggah: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who move this thing to the FP?

8 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by durubennie(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why is he putting his face there?
Is that not where her shit and mess comes out from.

Who knows maybe he likes the smell of sardine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by SPF247(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
who wouldn't react shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Mariangeles(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Disgusting! angry

13 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
she is telling him d full nyansh is urs

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
i weep for this generation

31 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Xclusiveme: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
I enjoy seeing these two

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DAntivirus: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Total nonsense and rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by SEGLIZ: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
soon they would tell us the marriage is crashing.
when the tool meant for private us is being displayed or advertised to the public.
wishing them well though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
durubennie:
Some men are
dumb

9 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by JasonScoolari: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
Disgusting! angry
The sad thing is that the full grown idiot burying his head there gave his privacy to us and gave his phone to someone to video the bullshit.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DBossNG(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Pidginwhisper: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by KODACK: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
kachi19:
What happens when the sex life gets sour?

Twerking becomes a goal

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.