Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Get In Here Ladies My Skin My Pride - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get In Here Ladies My Skin My Pride (887 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Perfect White Spoilt My Skin, What Should I Do Please? / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here Ladies My Skin My Pride by Gracyskincare(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Here we are gonna be talking about skin care tips
This group is all about Skincare tips, Organic, promixing, you get to ask questions and anyone that has experienced such will answer and put you through. You are free to ask for recommendations of any Skincare products you wish to buy.. We help ourselves here. Also how to make Organic products, Best products to use and lot's more. Please no rude words or abuse thank you.❤
You can also join the WhatsApp group for fast response

chat me to add you in the WhatsApp group

https:///2348136080185

Re: Get In Here Ladies My Skin My Pride by Gracyskincare(f): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who has used this cream and how good was it??
I think it's a very nice cream
Make me white in 7 days cream with Various vitamins and protein plus herbal extracts.
Combined with Various blemishes removing elements of marine plants that is supported by advanced international technology.
Can give up to 3 shades lightening.

Re: Get In Here Ladies My Skin My Pride by Gracyskincare(f): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chat me to add you to group
This WhatsApp group is all about Skincare tips, Organic, promixing, you get to ask questions and anyone that has experienced such will answer and put you through. You are free to ask for recommendations of any Skincare products you wish to buy.. We help ourselves here. Also how to make Organic products, Best products to use and lot's more. Please no rude words or abuse thank you please tell your friends about this group and invite them❤Nigerian female only

Re: Get In Here Ladies My Skin My Pride by Gracyskincare(f): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Top CIO Alata Samina Soap with fruits and herbs

Can be used by all skin types to clear skin impurities such as rashes, ezcema, uneven skin tone, white spots, pimples and blemishes. .dark knuckles
Chat here to get it

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Disgusting And Horrific Food The Chinese Eats / Trendy T-shirts For Cool Guys & Chicks / New Arrival!!! Quality Adult And Baby's Clothes N Shoes From Canada...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.