Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) (46499 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Impressive
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by TrebleChamp(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2020
I wish we signed her rather than Ighalo at Manutd, babe is a truly natural born striker..
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by daniddan1999: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2020
My crush that year
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by LudwinOlaOluwa: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
post=86522652:
#RESPECT

From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Asisat 'Naptu' Oshoala!!

This is only the beginning of more success for you.
Keep making us proud out there.

You are BORN TO WIN.

Much Love gurl.
Respectful babe from a good home!

Keep Flying The Green Flag Higher.

kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
God would punish Perpetual Nkwocha in this life.

If Perpetual reincarnates, God would punish her again.
why? what happend why are you abusing her?is she not the firt girl in Africa to win African best player award 4 times?
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Simplecity(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Good to know that you're his PRO.
If he does things in his own way, why do you bother praying to him?
LWKMD cheesy cheesy...bro you no get joy this morning oo cheesy
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by toplinetrtrend: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

What did she do?
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by toplinetrtrend: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
post=86522652:
#RESPECT

From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Asisat 'Naptu' Oshoala!!

This is only the beginning of more success for you.
Keep making us proud out there.

You are BORN TO WIN.

Much Love gurl.
Respectful babe from a good home!

Keep Flying The Green Flag Higher.

kiss kiss

God will handle your life and destiny and those of your children the same way buhari handles nigeria's security. Amen
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
The real Slaymama
Kudos!!
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Funkeshuga(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
you see this girl story make me shield tears and I take that as a point of step to my breakthrough

she hustle to make herself what she was today and thanks to her supporting parents, it's good to have a parents who believes in your dream and also her boyfriend too

God made this girl one of the living legend of Nigeria women football

nice one my sister from another mother, more wins

3 Likes

Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Npower: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2020
It takes enough struggle to get to this stage. I equally struggled to get to where I am now. But now even Dangote no see my back
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by dahme147(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Blessed
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Chingykay77(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2020
I just wan make she accepts my proposal .........that's all
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2020
The face of African football

Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Asisat Oshoala: Nigerian is hungry for more Barcelona success

By Oluwashina Okeleji
Football Writer, Nigeria

32 minutes ago. African Football.

Nigeria's Asisat Oshoala is hungry for more success with Barcelona Femenino after winning her first major trophy in Spanish football.

The 25-year-old scored a brace on Sunday as Barcelona thrashed Real Sociedad 10-1 to clinch the maiden Spanish Women's Super Cup in Salamanca.

"To add the Super Cup to last year's Copa Catalunya was a great experience," Oshoala told BBC Sport.

"But my professional priority is to keep doing well and winning, so I can't take my eyes off the targets.

"We still have the league, Uefa Women's Champions League and the Spanish Cup to contest this season as a team."

Unbeaten Barcelona currently sit atop the Primera División as they seek their first league title in five years and they face Spanish rivals Atletico Madrid in the quarterfinals of the Uefa Women's Champions League next month.

Oshoala who netted a late consolation for the Catalan club in their 4-1 loss to French side Lyon Feminines in last year's continental final is keeping her feet firmly on the ground.

"Individual ambition is same as a collective one for the team this season," she added.

"We do not have the satisfaction yet because we're challenging for success in all competitions, so we need to keep going."

Oshoala won the Confederation of African Football's (Caf) Women's Player of the Year award last month - for a fourth time equalling the record of fellow Nigerian Perpetua Nkwocha.

The maiden BBC Women's Footballer of the Year winner scored at the 2019 Women's World Cup to help Nigeria reach the last 16 in France.

She joined the Spanish outfit initially on loan from Chinese champions Dalian Quanjian in January 2019 before signing a permanent deal five months later.

Oshoala moved to Quanjian in the Far East in February 2017 from English side Arsenal Ladies with whom she won the Women's FA Cup at Wembley in May 2016 .

She finished as the Chinese Women's Super League top scorer in 2017 with 12 goals to help her club to the title same year.

Oshoala, who began her European career at Liverpool Ladies, won her third Women's Africa Cup of Nations with the Super Falcons in Ghana in 2018, scoring three goals as Nigeria lifted the title for a ninth time.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51443879
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Mogajunior(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
cool
Is she related to Zlatan Ibile? The resemblance is striking..
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by rexandyke(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Guy, why na? grin grin grin grin But I think you are right. Iseeeeee!
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by rexandyke(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
you see this girl story make me shield tears and I take that as a point of step to my breakthrough

she hustle to make herself what she was today and thanks to her supporting parents, it's good to have a parents who believes in your dream and also her boyfriend too

Not like some of our parents that believe we should go the way they dictate. I am tired of all these. cry cry cry
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
rexandyke:

Not like some of our parents that believe we should go the way they dictate. I am tired of all these. cry cry cry

if I had listen to some of my parents advise most esp my dad, I wouldn't have attained any degree. my mom discouragement on one of my goal relegated me to my present status in the course of listen to your mother

I will never make that mistake again. the easy way to breakthrough is to disengage oneself from people who don't believe in ones dream
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Thazard(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

lol
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow! shocked I didn't even know she was this good ooh. I'm more than impressed with her. Asisat, keep up the marvellous footwork and keep making yourself and your family proud...

Meanwhile, Nigeria should find another way to make itself proud. sad angry
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by bendazum: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
idonhammer:
Wife material.

Career achievements should never be taken for marital success.

As her spouse, you should be ready to make sacrifices. For instance you can stay 10 months or more without intimacy.

Don't expect her to enter kitchen o etc

I am impressed with her achievements.
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by bendazum: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

She has a boyfriend already?

She just broke my heart.

For real, there are times I imagine her as a tom boy and L girl.
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
bendazum:

She has a boyfriend already?

She just broke my heart.

For real, there are times I imagine her as a tom boy and L girl.

her boyfriend bought her first boot according to what I heard from those closed to her

but the lady is a committed sportswoman and it's helping her till date

1 Like

Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
2016 African Women's Cup of Nations.

Nigeria 6-0 Mali.

4 goals by Asisat Oshoala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfy6eANg_CQ
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by rexandyke(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Funkeshuga:

if I had listen to some of my parents advise most esp my dad, I wouldn't have attained any degree. my mom discouragement on one of my goal relegated me to my present status in the course of listen to your mother

I will never make that mistake again. the easy way to breakthrough is to disengage oneself from people who don't believe in ones dream

I am in that kind of mess at the moment. They want me to resign from my job and go for my Master's degree in a University near our house.. Like, resign from a work in Lagos, travel back to the East, live at home and start Master's.

I have determined not to listen to them in this. And some uncles are the cause of this
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:19am On Feb 12, 2020
2014 FIFA Under 20 World Cup in Canada.

Courtney Dike scored the fastest goal of the competition, Asisat Oshoala scored 4 goals and Uchechi Sunday scored 1 goal.

Korea DPR 2-6 Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm7dyneYmMU
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Miner13:
where is desire oparanozie?

At En Avant Guingamp

Desire Oparanozie Scores Another Wonder Goal Against Paris FC (Video)
https://www.nairaland.com/5534822/desire-oparanozie-scores-another-wonder
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by Insectkiller: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
This thread is dedicated to those who maliciously refused to vote this Amazon as the Female African footballer of the year 2019.

God would visit them in their hiding places and punish them one by one.

Make I mention one of them:
Perpetual Nkwocha

Nkwocha, Nkwocha, Nkwocha...I hope u can see what hatred and jealousy has caused you.. everybody curses u and even d dead are cursing u.. even d ents are cursing you..

Perpetual nkwocha I think u are a disappointment

shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) by aycorporat(m): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2020
naptu2:
FC Robo (2013)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sN9IEkBUoU

Liverpool (2015)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10267777_liverpool_jpegf5b906a3b2610358536c6cecf4874bea

Arsenal (2016)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10267778_arsenal_jpeg55dab8ee39467ef92310b54e772e068a

Dalian (2017-2018)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10267779_dalian_jpegc77711bb7357b4c15edde3d87c3a0779

Barcelona (2019-2022)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10267780_barcelona_jpegddc2f365957bf7d30075e8c3cf8125c6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11023670_trueblue_jfif_jpeg26d3612407d3b70d0af154a1614c9135

1) The golden ball for being the best player at the 2014 FIFA Under 20 World Cup.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10087830_g_jpegb5568a2e9fbfe67d78600688f9dcea10

2) The golden boot for being the highest goal scorer at the 2014 FIFA Under 20 World Cup.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10087831_cqdoprwgaasjb_jpegdfe35aa70928449bd6cffa44ea9cc97b

3) The golden ball for being the best player at the 2014 African Women's Nations Cup. She also won the silver boot for being the second highest goal scorer at the tournament (second to Desire Oparanozie).
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10087832_ball_jpeg794303aa9549c7795fc86b3dab5502bf

4) The golden boot for being the highest goal scorer at the 2016 African Women's Nations Cup.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10087833_boot_jpeg90b61bb36b8c6990cf8ef6bb2d4c10d7

Also

1) highest goal scorer in the Nigerian Women’s League (2013)

2) Winner of the Nigerian Women’s League (with River’s Angels) (2014).

3) Winner of the Nigerian Women’s Cup (2013 and 2014)

4) Winner of the English FA Women’s Cup (2016)

5) Winner of the Chinese Women’s Super League 2017 & 2018.

6) Highest goal scorer in the Chinese Women’s Super League (2017).

7) Winner of the Chinese Women’s Super-Cup (2017)

8 ) Winner of the Copa Catalunya (2019).

9) Winner of the Spanish Women’s Super-Cup (2020).

10) BBC (World) Women’s Player of the Year (2015)

11) African Women’s Player of the Year (2014, 2016, 2017 & 2019)

12) Winner of the African Women’s Nations Cup (2014, 2016 & 2018).

13) 2019 UEFA Women's Champions League silver medallist (she scored in the final).

Sorry baba Naptu, I had to quote you from here as no enough permission on diaries.
Can you please write on Bala Miller and his show on NTA then? I just woke up this morning to remember that there used to be a show in the 90s. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles / David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.