Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

12 Years Work.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Years Work.. (517 Views)

Field Service Executive- Borno/adamawa/yobe- 2to6 Years Work Experience / Market Research - Hausa Speaking/female/3-5 Years Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Years Work.. by godfrey01(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2020
good day nairalanders,
how possible is it for someone to have worked with a multinational company and still looks malnourished. this is my one month with a multinational indian company here in Nigeria, and at the office somethinft poped up that led to this discussion of how long some people have worked in the company, the answer i got really shocked me. one whose office is just nxt to mine said he has worked for 12 years, and i was like wow. he said since 2008. what surprise me most that made me to make this post is how lanky and malnourished he is, when i heard about multinational job, i always feel those working there are living good life and large, but this my next office neighbor own surprise me or is he being under paid cos i know its not ideal discussing office pay with office partners... or is he just being used??
Re: 12 Years Work.. by Dollarseeker: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Is it Dufil ? Makers of indomie and co. Applied, went for their test, passed and was called for an interview...imagine after all the recruitment processes we went through, during the test, due to how difficult it was, we were expecting nothing less than 60k basic salary plus commission etc, me was even expecting over 100k salary. But after the rigorous interview from a white Indian and another Nigerian, we were offered the job with a salary of 25k chai my motivation dropped. Sometimes this multinationals doesn't really worth it. Or maybe their top HR executives steals from the salary of their workers.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Work.. by godfrey01(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Dollarseeker:
Is it Dufil ? Makers of indomie and co. Applied, went for their test, passed and was called for an interview...imagine after all the recruitment processes we went through, during the test, due to how difficult it was, we were expecting nothing less than 60k basic salary plus commission etc, me was even expecting over 100k salary. But after the rigorous interview from a white Indian and another Nigerian, we were offered the job with a salary of 25k chai my motivation dropped. Sometimes this multinationals doesn't really worth it. Or maybe their top HR executives steals from the salary of their workers.

25k cheiii, Nigeria is finished.. people are really suffering in the hands of this multinational.. imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Years Work.. by Ajengogo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pls don't you guys ever call Indian and Lebanese companies here in Nigeria multinational. They are goats

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Work.. by godfrey01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ajengogo:
Pls don't you guys ever call Indian and Lebanese companies here in Nigeria multinational. They are goats

have you worked with them before, what was your experience witht them
Re: 12 Years Work.. by Otukiz: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=godfrey01 post=86529290]

Please I got a text from Dufil company for a test..who knows how their questions look like. Help a brother
Re: 12 Years Work.. by Dollarseeker: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Otukiz post=86769339][/quote]for what position? their question is pure maths plus business maths then 3 theory's that should be answered in less than a page. without ur calculator u won't be allowed to get in. but their graduate salary is very disappointing, after all d test and interview

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Has A Lot Of People Working Remotely; How To Rock Remote Work! / Work From Home Sales Agents Vacancy At Cious ICT Solutions / Vacancy For Digital Marketing Manager!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.