Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS (1628 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2020
young girl whose name was identified as dele was found and pictured by Twitter User, she was found using the light from a First City Monument Bank (FCMB) ATM Gallery to read her books.

The tweet went viral and finally got to FCMB who asked people to find dele so that she could be sponsored.

The tweet:
“I saw this little Dele at FCMB Bank along Yaba Road in Ondo City. She is using the ATM Gallery light to do her homework. My respect goes to her determination to make it in life. Let it go viral.”

And then FCMB replied;
We are inspired by Dele’s determination to study. It’s great our ATM Gallery could light her books for the evening, but we would love to do more to support. Can you please help us find Dele? Please RT until it gets to someone who knows her.

More reports have it that DELE and her grandmother have been found and she attends a private school name Hope of Glory Academy.

See more photos below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/little-girl-was-found-reading-at-atm.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by Raysleek: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2020
These are the kind of endorsements companies should give, Instead of signing popular celebs for billions of naira they should give back to the public and people in dire need.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by Skyfornia(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Finally she don make am
Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by tyson99(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Raysleek:
These are the kind of endorsements companies should give, Instead of signing popular celebs for billions of naira they should give back to the public and people in dire need.
Just like this kind of sponsorship,she deserves it!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2020
I have a deep feeling all this na plan work. Anyways congrats to her. We need more of this than that BBN nonsense.
Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Format don plenty now. People are being creative daily.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Was Found Reading At ATM Gallery, FCMB Set To Sponsor Her. PHOTOS by Born2Breed(f): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) / VIDEO! Bbnaija Wathoni Trends After Failing All The Questions Asked In Interview / I Love You Beyond Words Son – Omoni Oboli Celebrates First Child As He Clocks 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.