Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. (13030 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 09, 2020
This Girl who’s arguably one of the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria was Spotted Using ATM Machine To Withdraw. These pictures are enough to convince you about her.

But who is she?

OGHENE KARO AKA KIRACHAANA

Oghene Karo (popularly known as Kirachaana) is a Nigerian Brand influencer and entrepreneur Born On April 3rd 1996 (24 Years old) , Her real name is (Oghene Karo).

According to Online Sources she is from Edo State , at 23 Years old she is the Owner of Kirachaana limited. a Cosmetics and Makeup Company that is Located in Lekki Lagos State.

She is also a model and a brand ambassador for major companies in Nigeria, especially beauty companies.

She was born and raised in South Africa.

The famous Social media star who is famous for her kirachaana Instagram account. Has earned massive popularity there for her fashion modeling and lifestyle photography. And she has over 800k followers on Instagram.

See more pictures of this beautiful damsel below
Honestly, she’s arguably one of the most beautiful women in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
I really don't know what you expect me to do with this info

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by MJBOLT: 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
I really don't know what you expect me to do with this info

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=89354804][/quote]
Bro e no funny. Pesin go ATM dem turn am to news

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Ekemeze: 12:38pm On May 09, 2020

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by delectablegyal(f): 1:33pm On May 09, 2020
not as gorgeous as delectablegyal.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 1:33pm On May 09, 2020
That was how one user posted a mango-headed female, claiming she was the most beautiful Nigerian female he’d ever seen. I guess beauty standards vary widely.

27 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Dreyton36: 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
Next slowpoke pls

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2020
Hmm kirachaana, she made my friend dey finish soap in two days

Maturity and old age don dey enter small small

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by slerry(f): 2:20pm On May 09, 2020
not as beautiful as my bae.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 2:23pm On May 09, 2020
Kirachaana...
She's pretty.
She is the Owner of Kirachaana limited. a Cosmetics and Makeup Company that is Located in Lekki Lagos State.
Nice. At least she's into actual business, not 'hoeing'.

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by womenareapes: 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
humblejj:

This Girl who’s arguably one of the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria was Spotted Using ATM Machine To Withdraw. These pictures are enough to convince you about her.

But who is she?

Oghene Karo (popularly known as Kirachaana) is a Nigerian Brand influencer and entrepreneur Born On April 3rd 1996 (24 Years old) , Her real name is (Oghene Karo).

According to Online Sources she is from Edo State , at 23 Years old she is the Owner of Kirachaana limited. a Cosmetics and Makeup Company that is Located in Lekki Lagos State.

She is also a model and a brand ambassador for major companies in Nigeria, especially beauty companies.

The famous Social media star who is famous for her kirachaana Instagram account. Has earned massive popularity there for her fashion modeling and lifestyle photography. And she has over 800k followers on Instagram.

them don fvck this girl tired!

useless piece of shiit
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Austeeenxx: 2:48pm On May 09, 2020
Scammers really use this girl picture.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 09, 2020
grin cheesy

Everybody dey comment from him level.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by traihit: 3:40pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=89354804][/quote]

Just look naani or what did you come to do?.... grin grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Mywd: 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
Austeeenxx:
Scammers really use this girl picture.

U seff u know.... Wen i saw her seff i know

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by traihit: 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
not as gorgeous as delectablegyal.

Forced me to check your pic. Why force me to like it again? angry
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Balogunodua(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
Well one of the most beautiful not the most beautiful,
So i will say she is beautiful in her own way.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by yuswrld20(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
ogene karo indeed u go soon hear name as africa kylie karo jenner nansenze

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Wanted to look and pass without commenting, but something just caught my attention..

There's a moniker up their with an (F) but commented "not as beautiful as my bae" then added a female picture.

Hmmm I come they fear nairalanders o..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2020
slerry:
not as beautiful as my bae.
That dirty thing doesn’t know she has to close her legs every time she sits. I bet she has given all the neighborhood boys something to fantasize about when in their midst.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by humilitypays(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2020
Eh yaah, beauty is truly in the eyes of the beer holder shocked

Facially she is cute, but shape wise lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:
That was how one user posted a mango-headed female, claiming she was the most beautiful Nigerian female he’d ever seen. I guess beauty standards vary widely.
Hmmm.. One question.
Do you classify yourself as 'beautiful'?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Memberclub(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2020
humblejj:

But who is she?

She's from delta not Edo. They are still the same people sha

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by careytommy37(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2020
Hallelujah sing a song, bongo
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 5:15pm On May 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hmmm.. One question.
Do you classify yourself as 'beautiful'?

When last did you see a quarter moon?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 5:20pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:
When last did you see a quarter moon?
I don't remember.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Remijuice: 5:21pm On May 09, 2020
I No Like Fair Girls

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

I don't remember.
Can you catch one?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 5:27pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:

Can you catch one?
What? undecided
No.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video / Actress Hadiza Aliyu Gabon In New Latest Pictures / Rapper Ikechukwu(killz) And Brother Uzi Who Is more handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.