Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Good Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Igbo (1818 Views)

Umahi Is Now The "Good Igbo Man" / The Futile Search For A Good Igbo: The Nigerian Holy Grail . / The Futile Search For A Good Igbo By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Igbo by meavox: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Ututu oma! Ndewo! Nnọọ! Ana m ekele gị

My Igbo brethren, I greet you warmly.

You are not like the other tribalistic tribes. Wherever you go and make your money, you spend it there to have comfortable living and in so doing, you spread the money you make among the locals who you live with. Not like some cattle rearing tribes who make money everywhere they go too but refuse to allow the local people to benefit and rather have dirty gutter style living in tent-like ugliness.

I ask you not to forget your SS brethren. Not just Ikwerre and Anioma, but we of SS are CHRISTIANS and so BROTHERS IN CHRIST so the strongest bond ever, for eternity.

Ndi-Igbo, we know you want Biafra, SS too want our freedom. Freedom from Arewa.

Ndi-Igbo you can still have your Biafra when SE and SS escape TOGETHER. Please listen carefully and run with this vision.
SE and SS unite to form a country called eg Lower Niger Nation (or whatever else, name is not important, FREEDOM is). Inside this new nation we have: Biafra Province, Ijaw Province, Itsekiri Province, Anioma Province, Ogoja Province, Urhobo Province, Ikwerre Province etc! Visualize it! cheesy

Each Province has RESOURCE CONTROL, has SELF-DETERMINATION, has BORDERS CONTROL. So nobody can dominate another, or steal from another. Our culture, values, aspiration are ONE, under Christ. SE and SS together (SESS people) will form a formidable thing. The weaknesses of one, will be complemented by the strengths of another.

Look how God Himself planned it that in the entire territory of Nigeria SE and SS are homogenous in that we are virtually ALL Christians! We can rededicate ourselves to Christ. We can deal with the bad eggs, the traitors and the corrupt among us and create a beautiful and prosperous thing that will make Africa and the world wonder.

We as SESS will have good and mutually benefiting alliances with Oduduwa and Middle Belt Nation and work as Africans to make Africa a good place. Please consider this and spread this great idea for SESS, with PROVINCES for each one.

"At first, people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they begin to hope it can be done, then they see it can be done—then it is done, and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago".
----Frances Hodgson Burnett

For more truths and information on how SE and SS are best together, and should see themselves as one unit do go to Orient Harmony facebook site link here:
Orient Harmony (A unifying ideology for SESS (SE & SS) people
https://web.facebook.com/Orient-Harmony-490676718354748/

WE OF SE AND SS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE OUR DESTINY GREAT!

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Skyfornia(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Biafra first!

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2020
I will rather us all stay and perish together in fake one Nigeria than to form a country with Minority groups who are very quick to accuse you of marginalization, domination and land grabbing.

Do not underestimate the Igbophobia in our own backyard.

I reject Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB biafra.

Say yes to Igboland republic.

Everybody should fight for their destiny. That way no one will be accused or ganged up against.

Rise up and Fight for Igbo interest ONLY!!.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good Igbo by meavox: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
Biafra first!

You didn't read what I posted. Biafra as a Province will be there and prosper.

Plus, stop thinking only of SELF. Think CHRISTIAN UNITY AND STRENGTH.

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by meavox: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:
I will rather us all stay and perish together in fake one Nigeria than to form a country with Minority groups who are very quick to accuse you of marginalization, domination and land grabbing.

Everybody should fight for their destiny. That way no one will be accused or ganged up against.

You didn't read the post, Biafra still is there as a PROVINCE. I am not talking of SELF but of CHRISTIAN UNITY. Those Blacks who can't unite under their common faith are eternally doomed.
Moreover, Islamisation is ongoing worldwide. Read sites where Europeans are complaining about too much Islam in their land. Since SE & SS have common religion we are stronger together to resist any Islamisation than divided. Stop thinking only of NOW but of future hazards for our children so we can leave them the best things. Don't take it from me only, read what the Bible says about unity being strong:
"Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken".
Ecclesiastes 4:12

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2020
meavox:

You didn't read the post, Biafra still is there as a PROVINCE. I am not talking of SELF but of CHRISTIAN UNITY. Those Blacks who can't unite under their common faith are eternally doomed.
Moreover, Islamisation is ongoing worldwide. Read sites where Europeans are complaining about too much Islam in their land. Since SE & SS have common religion we are stronger together to resist any Islamisation than divided. Stop thinking only of NOW but of future hazards for our children so we can leave them the best things. Don't take it from me only, read what the Bible says about unity being strong:
"Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken".
Ecclesiastes 4:12

Let the minorities fight for their future simple.

Igbo blood cannot be used to fight for what will benefit others while they sit on the sidelines and insult you.

Let everyone fight for their own destiny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Ndi Igbo,Nnamdi Kanu is after your hand earned money...that man is a clown....I don't trust him one bit

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by tyup(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2020
as a full blooded igbo man I greet you to sad

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by meavox: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

Let the minorities fight for their future simple.

Igbo blood cannot be used to fight for what will benefit others while they sit on the sidelines and insult you.

Let everyone fight for their own destiny.

When SE is ALONE and LANDLOCKED, not having united with your SS BROTHERS ask yourself how you will transport your goods! Because if selfish and not united with SS brothers, we will make you pay HEAVY taxes to bring in your goods, or take them out. Whether by land, rail, water or sea. Do the research to find that landlocked countries pay 50% or more transport costs. Why tie up both your legs to run!
Think LONG TERM not just NOW! Plus think of BENEFITS not tribalism. Even if there's Onitsha port, the mouth of the river is still in SS and so SS can block the river mouth so Onitsha port becomes useless. Plus, paying taxes as SE would be a different country. Why lose out? As I said BOTH SE and SS BENEFIT MUCH TOGETHER. Think on it my SE brother. I want both of us to survive and thrive. The Islamisation threat is worldwide! That's why India is banning Moslems. That's why China controls them. Do read European websites to see how Europeans do not want Moslems. So we too of BOTH SE and SS will be harassed by Islam. So let's be together my brother to fight any thing that wants to make us bow to them. Division of brothers is WEAKNESS, not strength. Read any history. SE and SS are HOMOGENOUS because we have same one religion of Christianity. Ututu oma! [I used a translation website for my Igbo greetings smiley ]
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Ndi Igbo,Nnamdi Kanu is after your hand earned money...that man is a clown....I don't trust him one bit

I dont know if he is after igbo people's money or not but one thing i know is that a lot of Igbos like me hate his inclusion of Non-igbos in his distorted version of biafra.

After igbos die and sacrifice their lives to get Biafra, the same minorities he is fighting for will sit on the sidelines making fun of him and his followers.

Nnamdi Kanu has never gone to other minorities for financial support or meetings yet he keeps including them in his distorted version of biafra.

People will hate me for saying this but SAY NO to Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version of Biafra.

Say yes to Igbo only Nation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2020
meavox:

When SE is ALONE and LANDLOCKED, not having united with your SS BROTHERS ask yourself how you will transport your goods! Because if selfish and not united with SS brothers, we will make you pay HEAVY taxes to bring in your goods, or take them out. Whether by land, rail, water or sea. Do the research to find that landlocked countries pay 50% or more transport costs. Why tie up both your legs to run!
Think LONG TERM not just NOW! Plus think of BENEFITS not tribalism. Even if there's Onitsha port, the mouth of the river is still in SS and so SS can block the river mouth so Onitsha port becomes useless. Plus, paying taxes as SE would be a different country. Why lose out? As I said BOTH SE and SS BENEFIT MUCH TOGETHER. Think on it my SE brother. I want both of us to survive and thrive. The Islamisation threat is worldwide! That's why India is banning Moslems. That's why China controls them. Do read European websites to see how Europeans do not want Moslems. So we too of BOTH SE and SS will be harassed by Islam. So let's be together my brother to fight any thing that wants to make us bow to them. Division of brothers is WEAKNESS, not strength. Read any history. SE and SS are HOMOGENOUS because we have same one religion of Christianity. Ututu oma! [I used a translation website for my Igbo greetings smiley ]

You are very wrong.
The south east is not land locked and Igbo land doesn't end in the south east.
Bodies of water shared between 2 nations will be internationalized with respect to the UN laws of the sea.
Also South east is homogeneous while the south south is heterogeneous.

A lot of you Igbos have really swallowed years of Nigerian lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

I dont know if he is after igbo people's money or not but one thing i know is that a lot of Igbos like me hate his inclusion of Non-igbos in his distorted version of biafra.

After igbos die and sacrifice their lives to get Biafra, the same minorities he is fighting for will sit on the sidelines making fun of him and his followers.

Nnamdi Kanu has never gone to other minorities for financial support or meetings yet he keeps including them in his distorted version of biafra.

People will hate me for saying this but SAY NO to Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version of Biafra.

You have said it all...Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version of Biafra is a scam to make money and fame for himself....I pity his followers and I pray his plan fail woefully.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Ojiofor: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

That proposal isn't bad, we can have a similar union like England, Scotland and Wales for mutual benefit. Is time we keep our emotions in check.

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

That proposal isn't bad, we can have a similar union like England, Scotland and Wales for mutual benefit. Is time we keep our emotions in check.

My brother please tell me whats the difference between his proposal and the current IPOB proposal? Not one single difference. Yet the minorities even hate IPOB more and more. lol

It time we Igbos wake up and Start fighting for our Own Interest. The wise ones know exactly what I am saying cc; Pazienza

4 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by ChoCho54(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
So you think because Nnamdi kanu is the leader of Ipob, it automatically means he will head biafra when the new Nation comes?
Re: The Good Igbo by Frankdoz8: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
SE and SS are inseparable, together we achieve Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Frankdoz8:
SE and SS are inseparable, together we achieve Biafra!

I respect your opinion but you are wrong. Apart from Igbo areas of the south south, the rest are separable. In fact they have made it very clear.

Or do you want me to start posting announcements from different non-igbo minorities who have come out to tell us without mincing words that they are not interested in Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Ojiofor: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

My brother please tell me whats the difference between his proposal and the current IPOB proposal? Not one single difference. Yet the minorities even hate IPOB more and more. lol

It time we Igbos wake up and Start fighting for our Own Interest. The wise ones know exactly what I am saying cc; Pazienza

Proposal is different from IPOB position that includes everybody from former Eastern Region as Biafrans without due consultation and without them consenting to it.
I mean, if we mutually agree to form a country together I see nothing wrong with it.
Having said that, i do not also like dragging unwilling partner along with you.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Blackking98(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

Yes as an Akwa Ibom man I support u. Biafra won't succeed with the Niger Delta in it, we can both go our separate ways as different republics, but be rest assured the Niger Delta can never carry arms to fight igbos to keep Nigeria one again, unless something out of the usual happens it is hard to imagine, we can fight side by side and have different republics, that's much better

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes as an Akwa Ibom man I support u. Biafra won't succeed with the Niger Delta in it, we can both go our separate ways as different republics, but be rest assured the Niger Delta can never carry arms to fight igbos to keep Nigeria one again, unless something out of the usual happens it is hard to imagine, we can fight side by side and have different republics, that's much better

Exactly!! We both completely agree on this.

Its time for some of my Igbo brothers to come to this realization.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Proposal is different from IPOB position that includes everybody from former Eastern Region as Biafrans without due consultation and without them consenting to it.
I mean, if we mutually agree to form a country together I see nothing wrong with it.
Having said that, i do not also like dragging unwilling partner along with you.

IPOB has made it clear (SO MANY TIMES) the type of Biafra that they want to set up yet the minorities still reject the idea. Yes is true IPOB hasnt consulted them directly but if the Minorities where interested, they would have found ways to reach out and discuss. Rather what they all did was the opposite. they came out to reject Biafra.

@ the bolded, I completely agree.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Blackking98(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

Exactly!! We both completely agree on this.

Its time for some of my Igbo brothers to come to this realization.
Yes bro. But unfortunately some of them resort to insulting us or tagging us Afonja, cowards and other derogatory remarks when we tell them this.
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2020
meavox:
Ututu oma! Ndewo! Nnọọ! Ana m ekele gị

You are not like the other tribalistic tribes. Wherever you go and make your money, you spend it there to have comfortable living and in so doing, you spread the money you make among the locals who you live with. Not like some cattle rearing tribes who make money everywhere they go too but refuse to allow the local people to benefit and rather have dirty gutter style living in tent-like ugliness.

I ask you not to forget your SS brethren. Not just Ikwerre and Anioma, but we of SS are CHRISTIANS and so BROTHERS IN CHRIST so the strongest bond ever, for eternity.

Ndi-Igbo, we know you want Biafra, SS too want our freedom. Freedom from Arewa.

Ndi-Igbo you can still have your Biafra when SE and SS escape TOGETHER. Please listen carefully and run with this vision.
SE and SS unite to form a country called eg Lower Niger Nation (or whatever else, name is not important, FREEDOM is). Inside this new nation we have: Biafra Province, Ijaw Province, Itsekiri Province, Anioma Province, Ogoja Province, Urhobo Province, Ikwerre Province etc! Visualize it! cheesy

Each Province has RESOURCE CONTROL, has SELF-DETERMINATION, has BORDERS CONTROL. So nobody can dominate another, or steal from another. Our culture, values, aspiration are ONE, under Christ. SE and SS together (SESS people) will form a formidable thing. The weaknesses of one, will be complemented by the strengths of another.

Look how God Himself planned it that in the entire territory of Nigeria SE and SS are homogenous in that we are virtually ALL Christians! We can rededicate ourselves to Christ. We can deal with the bad eggs, the traitors and the corrupt among us and create a beautiful and prosperous thing that will make Africa and the world wonder.

We as SESS will have good and mutually benefiting alliances with Oduduwa and Middle Belt Nation and work as Africans to make Africa a good place. Please consider this and spread this great idea for SESS, with PROVINCES for each one.

"At first, people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they begin to hope it can be done, then they see it can be done—then it is done, and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago".
----Frances Hodgson Burnett

For more truths and information on how SE and SS are best together, and should see themselves as one unit do go to Orient Harmony facebook site link here:
Orient Harmony (A unifying ideology for SESS (SE & SS) people
https://web.facebook.com/Orient-Harmony-490676718354748/

WE OF SE AND SS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE OUR DESTINY GREAT!
Arrant nonsense. Why lump SS with SE?. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
So you think because Nnamdi kanu is the leader of Ipob, it automatically means he will head biafra when the new Nation comes?
let's watch and see... God keep us alive and safe
Re: The Good Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You have said it all...Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version Biafra is a scam to make money and fame for himself....I pity his followers and I pray his plan fail woefully.

Peace.

There are no versions of Biafra, its either you are tired of Nigeria or not. Nobody has to believe in Nnamdi Kanu in other to believe in Biafra

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by Ojiofor: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

IPOB has made it clear (SO MANY TIMES) the type of Biafra that they want to set up yet the minorities still reject the idea. Yes is true IPOB hasnt consulted them directly but if the Minorities where interested, they would have found ways to reach out and discuss. Rather what they all did was the opposite. they came out to reject Biafra.

@ the bolded, I completely agree.

We can move on without them, whenever they are willing they are free to come for negotiations.

4 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

There are no versions of Biafra, its either you are tired of Nigeria or not. Nobody has to believe in Nnamdi Kanu in other to believe in Biafra
don't you see how Nnamdi Kanu parade himself like a king...he should learn a thing or two from Late Ojukwu...he goes about forming demi god,travelling on the expenses of his illiterate followers...he is just a typical yahoo man using IPOB to make money
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

We can move on without them, whenever they are willing they are free to come for negotiations.

This is exactly what some of us are saying. Lets focus on ourselves and our own future. If they have a deal proposal that they want us to partner with them, we can consider it. simple

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2020
I am from IMO,Orsu LGA and I can boldly say most old men/women don't want Nnamdi Kanu as the front runner of IPOB because of his cunning and selfish way of doing his things.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by nijabazaar: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2020
I am tired of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by Ojiofor: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

This is exactly what some of us are saying. Lets focus on ourselves and our own future. If they have a deal proposal that they want us to partner with them, we can consider it. simple

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by horsepower102: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes bro. But unfortunately some of them resort to insulting us or tagging us Afonja, cowards and other derogatory remarks when we tell them this.

I agree but yorubas have a very bad habit of pretending to be from the south south. So many of their accounts have been busted and exposed as fakes claiming south south. Don’t blame us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Protesters Will Narrow Their Focus On Peter Obi And/or David Umahi / Proscribe Miyetti Allah Or We Unleash Terror On Killer Herdsmen – NANS / The First Secessionist In The Zoo..[b]the Man Who Saw Tomorrow[/b]!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.