Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Good Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Igbo (1816 Views)

Umahi Is Now The "Good Igbo Man" / The Futile Search For A Good Igbo: The Nigerian Holy Grail . / The Futile Search For A Good Igbo By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

I respect your opinion but you are wrong. Apart from Igbo areas of the south south, the rest are separable. In fact they have made it very clear.

Or do you want me to start posting announcements from different non-igbo minorities who have come out to tell us without mincing words that they are not interested in Biafra.

What you have to remember is that if Biafra is limited to just the South East, you will end up losing all the Igbos/Igboids in the South/South.

Thats is why a referendum must be held not just in the South East, but also in the South/South. We cannot afford to lose the millions of Igbos and Igbo speaking people who are indigenous to Delta and Rivers state. They must be given the opportunity to decide if they want to leave with their kith and kin or continue with Nigeria

As for the minorities, they are free to continue with Nigeria. The Biafra of the future is for those who willingly join it via referendum. Nobody has any time to convince another person of the importance of freedom.

If Biafra eventually becomes just the Igbos in the SE/SS, its all good.

Most important thing is to leave the failed state of Nigeria and start working for a brighter future

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Blackking98(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2020
horsepower102:

I agree but yorubas have a very bad habit of pretending to be from the south south. So many of their accounts have been busted and exposed as fakes claiming south south. Don’t blame us.
I understand tho.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
don't you see how Nnamdi Kanu parade himself like a king...he should learn a thing or two from Late Ojukwu...he goes about forming demi god,travelling on the expenses of his illiterate followers...he is just a typical yahoo man using IPOB to make money

Nnamdi Kanu is not the issue, he is but a messenger. The messenger is not what is important, what is important is the message. The message is freedom. How Nnamdi Kanu parades himself is by-the-eay

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by Daewang: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:
I will rather us all stay and perish together in fake one Nigeria than to form a country with Minority groups who are very quick to accuse you of marginalization, domination and land grabbing.

Do not underestimate the Igbophobia in our own backyard.

I reject Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB biafra.

Say yes to Igboland republic.

Everybody should fight for their destiny. That way no one will be accused or ganged up against.

Rise up and Fight for Igbo interest ONLY!!.

May God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

What you have to remember is that if Biafra is limited to just the South East, you will end up losing all the Igbos/Igboids in the South/South.

Thats is why a referendum must be held not just in the South East, but also in the South/South. We cannot afford to lose the millions of Igbos and Igbo speaking people who are indigenous to Delta and Rivers state. They must be given the opportunity to decide if they want to leave with their kith and kin or continue with Nigeria

As for the minorities, they are free to continue with Nigeria. The Biafra of the future is for those who willingly join it via referendum. Nobody has any time to convince another person of the importance of freedom.

If Biafra eventually becomes just the Igbos in the SE/SS, its all good.

Most important thing is to leave the failed state of Nigeria and start working for a brighter future

Please read through my comments. I never advocated for excluding Igbos in the south south. I only advocated for excluding non-igbo minorities so they can fight for their own destiny.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Daewang:

May God bless you.

Bless you too my brother. Igbo interest will always come first from now on. Everyone else should take care of their own issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Good Igbo by Daewang: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

Bless you too my brother. Igbo interest will always come first from now on. Everyone else should take care of their own issues.

Igbo first.

4 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Muna4real(f): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Ndi Igbo,Nnamdi Kanu is after your hand earned moneyh...that man is a clown....I don't trust him one bit

Which money? Keep deceiving yourself. Has kanu ever asked for money from ndigbo?
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu is not the issue, he is but a messenger. The messenger is not what is important, what is important is the message. The message is freedom. How Nnamdi Kanu parades himself is by-the-eay
Nowadays Igbo's follow the messenger and forget the message.
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Which money? Keep deceiving yourself. Has kanu ever asked for money from ndigbo?
You need to read news dear brother.
Re: The Good Igbo by gidgiddy: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Nowadays Igbo's follow the messenger and forget the message.

Infortunately, Igbos are not like that. Igbos dont have kings or leaders. The Igbos only follow an ideology. No matter what Kanu says or does, the fact that he stands by freedom is what will resonate with most Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by IduNaOba: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nawa o
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
meavox:
Ututu oma! Ndewo! Nnọọ! Ana m ekele gị

My Igbo brethren, I greet you warmly.

You are not like the other tribalistic tribes. Wherever you go and make your money, you spend it there to have comfortable living and in so doing, you spread the money you make among the locals who you live with. Not like some cattle rearing tribes who make money everywhere they go too but refuse to allow the local people to benefit and rather have dirty gutter style living in tent-like ugliness.

My Igbo brethren, I greet you warmly.

I ask you not to forget your SS brethren. Not just Ikwerre and Anioma, but we of SS are CHRISTIANS and so BROTHERS IN CHRIST so the strongest bond ever, for eternity.

Ndi-Igbo, we know you want Biafra, SS too want our freedom. Freedom from Arewa.

Ndi-Igbo you can still have your Biafra when SE and SS escape TOGETHER. Please listen carefully and run with this vision.
SE and SS unite to form a country called eg Lower Niger Nation (or whatever else, name is not important, FREEDOM is). Inside this new nation we have: Biafra Province, Ijaw Province, Itsekiri Province, Anioma Province, Ogoja Province, Urhobo Province, Ikwerre Province etc! Visualize it! cheesy

Each Province has RESOURCE CONTROL, has SELF-DETERMINATION, has BORDERS CONTROL. So nobody can dominate another, or steal from another. Our culture, values, aspiration are ONE, under Christ. SE and SS together (SESS people) will form a formidable thing. The weaknesses of one, will be complemented by the strengths of another.

Look how God Himself planned it that in the entire territory of Nigeria SE and SS are homogenous in that we are virtually ALL Christians! We can rededicate ourselves to Christ. We can deal with the bad eggs, the traitors and the corrupt among us and create a beautiful and prosperous thing that will make Africa and the world wonder.

We as SESS will have good and mutually benefiting alliances with Oduduwa and Middle Belt Nation and work as Africans to make Africa a good place. Please consider this and spread this great idea for SESS, with PROVINCES for each one.

"At first, people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they begin to hope it can be done, then they see it can be done—then it is done, and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago".
----Frances Hodgson Burnett

For more truths and information on how SE and SS are best together, and should see themselves as one unit do go to Orient Harmony facebook site link here:
Orient Harmony (A unifying ideology for SESS (SE & SS) people
https://web.facebook.com/Orient-Harmony-490676718354748/

WE OF SE AND SS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE OUR DESTINY GREAT!

U r thinking like MNK
Re: The Good Igbo by PicLtd: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
don't you see how Nnamdi Kanu parade himself like a king...he should learn a thing or two from Late Ojukwu...he goes about forming demi god,travelling on the expenses of his illiterate followers...he is just a typical yahoo man using IPOB to make money

Is your hate for Kanu higher than your resolve to do away with suffocating Nigeria? A litmus for you.
Re: The Good Igbo by PicLtd: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I am from IMO,Orsu LGA and I can boldly say most old men/women don't want Nnamdi Kanu as the front runner of IPOB because of his cunning and selfish way of doing his things.

I am also from there, Amihie-Orsu to be precise and I tell you, your view is the minority and you know it.

1 Like

Re: The Good Igbo by pazienza(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:
I will rather us all stay and perish together in fake one Nigeria than to form a country with Minority groups who are very quick to accuse you of marginalization, domination and land grabbing.

Do not underestimate the Igbophobia in our own backyard.

I reject Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB biafra.

Say yes to Igboland republic.

Everybody should fight for their destiny. That way no one will be accused or ganged up against.

Rise up and Fight for Igbo interest ONLY!!.

Well said. Nna gi muru gi nke oma.

4 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You have said it all...Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version of Biafra is a scam to make money and fame for himself....I pity his followers and I pray his plan fail woefully.

Peace.

You then, don't even have a clue about Biafra.

If he wanted to make money he would have simply joined APC like so many former PDP, APGA, AD, etc have done. He would have since met with Abuja folks and secured contracts.

He would not have gone to Prison in Africa after having lived in England. He would not have agreed for a joint military task force to come to kill people in his compound, resulting in the death of his parents. He would not have be traveling here to there homeless to preach the gospel of Biafra.

He IS a supreme servant, whereas, the President of Nigeria cannot even grant a live press interview 2 years and counting...

We believe in him, and more importantly, we believe in Biafra that we actually and rightfully are indigenous to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe-lGWH3AM
Re: The Good Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

I dont know if he is after igbo people's money or not but one thing i know is that a lot of Igbos like me hate his inclusion of Non-igbos in his distorted version of biafra.

After igbos die and sacrifice their lives to get Biafra, the same minorities he is fighting for will sit on the sidelines making fun of him and his followers.

Nnamdi Kanu has never gone to other minorities for financial support or meetings yet he keeps including them in his distorted version of biafra.

People will hate me for saying this but SAY NO to Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version of Biafra.

Say yes to Igbo only Nation.

I am with you my brother

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by nlPoster: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Like the good dinosaur?
Re: The Good Igbo by horsepower102: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Infortunately, Igbos are not like that. Igbos dont have kings or leaders. The Igbos only follow an ideology. No matter what Kanu says or does, the fact that he stands by freedom is what will resonate with most Igbos

Very true. Igbos are freedom loving people but I honestly can’t say the same for the others he is including. Some groups are just comfortable in their exploitation.
Re: The Good Igbo by Arda1000(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
meavox:

When SE is ALONE and LANDLOCKED, not having united with your SS BROTHERS ask yourself how you will transport your goods! Because if selfish and not united with SS brothers, we will make you pay HEAVY taxes to bring in your goods, or take them out. Whether by land, rail, water or sea. Do the research to find that landlocked countries pay 50% or more transport costs. Why tie up both your legs to run!
Think LONG TERM not just NOW! Plus think of BENEFITS not tribalism. Even if there's Onitsha port, the mouth of the river is still in SS and so SS can block the river mouth so Onitsha port becomes useless. Plus, paying taxes as SE would be a different country. Why lose out? As I said BOTH SE and SS BENEFIT MUCH TOGETHER. Think on it my SE brother. I want both of us to survive and thrive. The Islamisation threat is worldwide! That's why India is banning Moslems. That's why China controls them. Do read European websites to see how Europeans do not want Moslems. So we too of BOTH SE and SS will be harassed by Islam. So let's be together my brother to fight any thing that wants to make us bow to them. Division of brothers is WEAKNESS, not strength. Read any history. SE and SS are HOMOGENOUS because we have same one religion of Christianity. Ututu oma! [I used a translation website for my Igbo greetings smiley ]

see this ewuru... have heard about Ibeku seaport... that sea port is closer to Atlantic Ocean that Lagos port... only it is not functioning...guy u no get sense sha
Re: The Good Igbo by Arda1000(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

I dont know if he is after igbo people's money or not but one thing i know is that a lot of Igbos like me hate his inclusion of Non-igbos in his distorted version of biafra.

After igbos die and sacrifice their lives to get Biafra, the same minorities he is fighting for will sit on the sidelines making fun of him and his followers.

Nnamdi Kanu has never gone to other minorities for financial support or meetings yet he keeps including them in his distorted version of biafra.

People will hate me for saying this but SAY NO to Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB version of Biafra.

Say yes to Igbo only Nation.
the only people i can vouch for is Ibibio,Annang and Efik,maybe Okirika tribe from Ijaw Ethnic group only that tribe from Ijaw no one else,i respect Frank Opigo,if Okirikas want they can leave their kinsmen in Nigeria... that is my own.
Re: The Good Igbo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
obowo69:

You are very wrong.
The south east is not land locked and Igbo land doesn't end in the south east.
Bodies of water shared between 2 nations will be internationalized with respect to the UN laws of the sea.
Also South east is homogeneous while the south south is heterogeneous.

A lot of you Igbos have really swallowed years of Nigerian lies and propaganda.
exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: The Good Igbo by Muna4real(f): 5:36am On Feb 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You need to read news dear brother.

Which news? Fake news? That's how foolish people claim that ojukwu scammed the igbos and ate their money . I keep asking myself "is it from poverty stricken igbos or hungry igbos? Many people lack reasoning.
I'm not a brother.
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Which news? Fake news? That's how foolish people claim that ojukwu scammed the igbos and ate their money . I keep asking myself "is it from poverty stricken igbos or hungry igbos? Many people lack reasoning.
I'm not a brother.
I do read the so called Biafra news and most of the news are false and fabricated with poor Photoshop.

I Stan with Late Ojukwu but I don't trust the way and ideology of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: The Good Igbo by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm not a brother.
I come with Peace.
Have a nice day,Anonymous Friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘lets Pray Against More Deaths In Aso Rock, Blood Bath’ – Primate Ayodele / Ihedioha Arrives Imo Amidst Cheers From Excited Imolites / Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.