Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . (1121 Views)

Bar Owner Shot In The Hand And Thigh By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / I Stabbed My Customer To Death Out Of Anger- Bar Owner Arrested In Lagos Says / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by Anjollysblog: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

The family of a 36-year-old footballer, Ifeanyi Uchendu, has been thrown into mourning after a bar owner, Dennis Obiora, allegedly stabbed him to death in the #Alausa, #Ikeja area of #Lagos State.
Punch gathered that Ifeanyi and a friend, identified simply as Chinedu, were drinking at the Dorbazini Bar, Alausa, when the latter started smoking a substance suspected to be Indian hemp. .

Immediately the salesgirl at the bar spotted Chinedu, she reportedly cautioned him.

Punch correspondent learnt that when he refused to heed her warning, she called the bar owner, Obiora, and informed him about the situation.
The two men were said to have exchanged words, as Chinedu reportedly claimed he was not smoking on the bar’s premises. .
The argument was said to have degenerated to a fight between them.
Ifeanyi, in a bid to settle the disagreement, intervened, as Chinedu was taken to a shop in the area.

A witness, Ganiu Olayemi, said when Obiora could no longer see Chinedu, he confronted Ifeanyi for allowing his friend to escape.
The bar owner was alleged to have stabbed the victim in the chest. .

Olayemi said efforts to rescue the 36-year-old proved abortive, as he died before he could get to hospital.
“After Chinedu was dragged away, Obiora started looking for him. Ifeanyi stepped in and pleaded with him to stop the fight. .
. “But Obiora said, ‘it was you that allowed him to run away.’ In the process, he stabbed him three times. Ifeanyi fell.
“People brought a tricycle and tried to rush him to a hospital. But when they discovered that he was already dead, they turned back and dumped the corpse in front of the bar,” he added. .

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/bar-owner-stabs-footballer-to-death-in-lagos/

Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by tyup(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2020
as a full blooded igbo man I used to say it that we're the most intolerant tribe how do you explain an igbo man stabbing his brother in Lagos where our Yoruba counterpart are living just peacefully.....we have carried our thuggery attitude over there to disturb them again

I'll be glad If sanwo-olu can send all my igbo brothers away to wherever they come from just like fashola did coz as an igbo guy the peace of Lagos is a value to me
sad

6 Likes

Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by gambia(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Base on logistics

My people please desist from any violent act.

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by money121(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2020
R.ip
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by Odinvahala: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Loss on both ends ,always think before you act,
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by obadesanre: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Why take a life you can't replace all because you think you are invincible? Just imagine the pains he's caused that family. Everywhere I go, I tell people to fear these ibo boys, they are the most hardened minded fellows I have ever seen. Ordinary 100 naira reach them take their flow tribe man's life.

Ifeanyi rest in peace and in your next life, never, separate fights by adults
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by oloriooko(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Man wey dey dance hard dance,na hin brokos e dey wahala
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by thorpido(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2020
The Obiora now don see wetin big pass am.
He allowed anger to get the better part of him
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by jahlove4jah: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2020
At your age.
Smh for you.
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I used to say it that we're the most intolerant tribe how do you explain an igbo man stabbing his brother in Lagos where our Yoruba counterpart are living just peacefully.....we have carried our thuggery attitude over there to disturb them again

I'll be glad If sanwo-olu can send all my igbo brothers away to wherever they come from just like fashola did coz as an igbo guy the peace of Lagos is a value to me
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by Lawdis(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2020
jahlove4jah:
At your age.
Smh for you.

....odeh, what's Lagos to you

Ilu oyinbo abi....or USA

.....you better come home and enjoy peace of mind if truly you're core Nwafor Igbo
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by jahlove4jah: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Ka nukwa.

You need to take your drugs religiously.
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by Seetto: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2020
It seems an average Igbo man has anger management issue, this is similar to what happened in south Africa,
Biafra go rugged ooo grin
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by americaninja1: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Seetto:
It seems an average Igbo man has anger management issue, this is similar to what happened in south Africa,
Biafra go rugged ooo grin
Re: Bar Owner Stabs Footballer To Death In Lagos . . by Passionate888: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Anger

(1) (Reply)

Arrested Fraudsters Explains How He Duped Businessman N14m Searching Dustbins / Osaro Obaze, A Known Rapist & Killer, Who Wants To Be Governor Of Edo State! / Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.