Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo (9158 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by Wahala90: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
hhh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by nwokolokingsley(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Any body that still supports this lifeless thing will ........

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by anonimi: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2020
osuofia2:
Buhari is really in Sifia pains this week, he getting it hot hot from all part of the country, I pity Zombies sha, their work just got harder defending the dullard

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780335_mugabe_jpegb6d6da38e8b22a0fc4198629955fb6f1

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by ayo84(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Citytrend:
I have said it before and I will do say it again. It is not a healthy idea Living in a modern day run by accident mind.

People now in a move to feel important are ignoring using phones to communicate.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by Eezywayne: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR
MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR
SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR
STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!

https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by DNSPro: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
stalyf:
We know that all the security agencies give him information. Even the Department of State Service, DSS, man does not have that kind of information because the President gets additional information from NIA and all other security sources including international bodies that have links with him.

So it is unfortunate that Mr President would make such a statement. It just means that he is not in control. It means a lot for the President and Commander-in-Chief to say that.

We have wrong set of people managing our security apparatus
Its all business
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by Walehelt(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
The great fela once called our dear president " A CRAZE MAN....

I just dey understand now, the thing don teyyyyyyyy..

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
Truth is Buhari can't do much in terms of security, security is a collective effort and the willingness of people from different backgrounds and religion to come together to live in peace.

If buhari "can't do much in terms of security", then what exactly is his job? Y is he d president? What then is d essence of section 14(2b) of d constitution which says that "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is happening simultaneously with violent attacks on farming populated Benue and Plateau states by gun wielding militias, which has reduced farm outputs and resulted in the loss of lives and destruction of valuable properties.

Now, dumb budaatum, those farmers chased from their farms by bandits, thereby reducing farming output, will your dumb beclouded mind also call them lazy?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Now, dumb budaatum, those farmers chased from their farms by bandits, thereby reducing farming output, will your dumb beclouded mind also call them lazy?
Do hard working farmers sound lazy to a lazy fuq like you?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
Truth is Buhari can't do much in terms of security, security is a collective effort and the willingness of people from different backgrounds and religion to come together to live in peace.

I was at the cafe recently then overheard two igbo guys discussing, one of the guys said "I swear na Yoruba be our problem for this country, na them help Buhari to dey rule us, if to sey I get bomb I go eliminate them"...I was just dumfounded after hearing this.

How can a divided nation live in peace?

Buhari promised. He should be held responsible for failing in that promise.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:

I was at the cafe recently then overheard two igbo guys discussing, one of the guys said "I swear na Yoruba be our problem for this country, na them help Buhari to dey rule us, if to sey I get bomb I go eliminate them"...I was just dumfounded after hearing this.

How can a divided nation live in peace?

Don't mind us. Instead of taking responsibility, lazy fuqs will be wailing "na bubu", as if bubu would come and tie their hands for thinking and doing evil.

They were shouting amotekun the other day, and one might have thought they were finally organising, if not for the fact that they were just politicising. Do I need amotekun before I and my community stand together against villains?

Well, not in my Orolu Kingdom. We have Fulani, and they have herds, but dem never born dem papa and mama for them to be terrorising us on our fatherland because they know we too like to do Oro and use their herd for Cow Festival!

As we say in the Kingdom, ki ni a fi oro se ni ilẹ wa!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Buhari promised. He should be held responsible for failing in that promise.
This is my problem with you. You trusted their promises so you are responsible! And I'm afraid you will make the same mistake come 2023.

Hopefully, you will learn the lesson that you should never ever trust the promises of a politician again. They are not gods! And even the gods must be questioned and diligently scrutinised before you place your faith in them. And if you don't, you are just a wailing lazy fuq, and I have no sympathy for you whatsoever!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lies
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

This is my problem with you. You trusted their promises so you are responsible! And I'm afraid you will make the same mistake come 2023.

Hopefully, you will learn the lesson that you should never ever trust the promises of a politician again. They are not gods! And even the gods must be questioned and diligently scrutinised before you place your faith in them. And if you don't, you are just a wailing lazy fuq, and I have no sympathy for you whatsoever!

If your head is correct, you will know that buhari was voted because of his promises and nothing else.

To further defines your Dumbness, he called himself a man of integrity and you said it is wrong to hold him responsible for his words.

You are such a born idiiot to excuse Buhari from his responsibilities and promises.

If buhari rapes your wife sef, I'm sure you will also excuse him from his crime. Why have you turned yourself to a blind soul like this sef because of tribalism and religion?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

If your head is correct, you will know that buhari was voted because of his promises and nothing else.
You and who voted for bubu "because of his promises and nothing else"? Do you seriously believe every voter for bubu is a dumb lazy fuq like you?

Some voted for bubu to make sure Atiku does not get his grubby thiefing fingers on our NNPC and sell it to his cronies like he did with all the other Nigerian assets he sold already because once he's sold off the goose that lays our golden eggs he will be richer and we'd be poorer!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

You and who voted for bubu "because of his promises and nothing else"? Do you seriously believe every voter for bubu is a dumb lazy fuq like you?

Some voted for bubu to make sure Atiku does not get his grubby thiefing fingers on our NNPC and sell it to his cronies like he did with all the other Nigerian assets he sold already because once he's sold off the goose that lays our golden eggs he will be richer and we'd be poorer!

I keep on saying it that you are an Idiot. So, you voted a dumb person to spite atiku? Boy, you cut off the head to spite the nose. You are a confirmed Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I keep on saying it that you are an Idiot. So, you voted a dumb person to spite atiku? Boy, you cut off the head to spite the nose. You are a confirmed Idiot.
No. I voted bubu so that Atiku will not cut off my entire head and my nose.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

No. I voted bubu so that Atiku will not cut off my entire head and my nose.

And has Buhari not cut off your cursed head already?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

And has Buhari not cut off your cursed head already?
No, he hasn't. If he had, I would be a wailing cursed head lazy fuq like you.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

No, he hasn't. If he had, I would be a wailing cursed head lazy fuq like you.

Sultan of sokoto, your slave master, has also started wailing. Are you saying your slave master, sultan of sokoto, is also a lazy fuq?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Sultan of sokoto, your slave master, has also started wailing. Are you saying your slave master, sultan of sokoto, is also a lazy fuq?
He is a leader of the people in Sokoto, and not of my State of Osun, and his job is to lead, not to wail.

If he can not do the job he has been assigned to do, which is educate lazy fuqs like you to get off your lazy wailing asses and work for your daily bread, then he is a wailing lazy fuq and should resign and let a hardworking person become the Sultan of Sokoto!

But, I bet he is not wailing, and lazy fuq you just can't understand what he ways.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

He is a leader of the people in Sokoto, and not of my State of Osun, and his job is to lead, not to wail.

If he can not do the job he has been assigned to do, which is educate lazy fuqs like you to get off your lazy wailing asses and work for your daily bread, then he is a wailing lazy fuq and should resign and let a hardworking person become the Sultan of Sokoto!

But, I bet he is not wailing, and lazy fuq you just can't understand what he ways.

Are you saying sultan, the one you call a wailer, must do his.job, while buahri, the one elected to fulfill his promises, is free to break his promises? Boy you are an idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by budaatum: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Are you saying sultan, the one you call a wailer, must do his.job, while buahri, the one elected to fulfill his promises, is free to break his promises? Boy you are an idiot
First, I did not call the Sultan a wailer. I said if he wailed like you claimed he wailed then he is a wailer, "but, I bet he is not wailing, and lazy fuq you just can't understand what he ways".

Second, I elected bubu so that lazy fuqs like you who expect to eat manna that falls down from heaven, starve and wail like you are starving and wailing here, and since you are obviously here wailing like a lazy fuq and obviously starving, then bubu is doing the job I elected him to do which is make lazy fuqs like you starve and wail like a lazy fuq.

In effect, bubu is very definitely fulfuling the promises that made me vote for him. Or where you too deaf when bubu said you are a wailing lazy fuq and he don't feed lazy fuqs?

Listen to him tell you again here, lazy fuq!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJoyjIWxNeU
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by toplinetrtrend: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

First, I did not call the Sultan a wailer. I said if he wailed like you claimed he wailed then he is a wailer, "but, I bet he is not wailing, and lazy fuq you just can't understand what he ways".

Second, I elected bubu so that lazy fuqs like you who expect to eat manna that falls down from heaven, starve and wail like you are starving and wailing here, and since you are obviously here wailing like a lazy fuq and obviously starving, then bubu is doing the job I elected him to do which is make lazy fuqs like you starve and wail like a lazy fuq.

In effect, bubu is very definitely fulfuling the promises that made me vote for him. Or where you too deaf when bubu said you are a wailing lazy fuq and he don't feed lazy fuqs?

Listen to him tell you again here, lazy fuq!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJoyjIWxNeU

Then you are seriously dumber than I think you are. Anyone who rsises issues about buhari's poor leadership is termed a wailer. The sultan, your slave master, said "Nigerians are suffering" that's an indictment of buhari's poor leadership.

As usual you don't disappoint in stupidity
Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2020
DNSPro:

Its all business
Unfortunately so. Looks like the profit from the war is what some people are looking at

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo by DNSPro: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2020
stalyf:

Unfortunately so. Looks like the profit from the war is what some people are looking at
of course.

If your break up the country, that Bokoharam ish will die a natural death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States / Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP / Spot The Difference In This Pic Between Both IT Ministers In Nigeria And Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.