Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment (106375 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / Abnormal and Strange Things That Used To Be Normal In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by YorubaKinging: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by airminem(f): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Failed state. Looters republic of Naija
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Neoteny(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
They're gonna exploit that kid for every ounce of attention, the media whores.

Like they did that girl Success.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Bbbwings: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
There is a bigger issue people don't seem to grasp here.
Nigeria a shithole that she is cannot generate enough electricity for its citizens

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by sureheaven(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good job fcmb ..

Congrats to the girl
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Thirteenblood: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by proclinician: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

She needs to be encouraged and told the honest truth " no be only school dem take dey make am".

I'm tired of seeing my brothers and sisters do so many years in the school including the strike years, only to come out and decide on learning a trade.

If they had been honestly advised from the cradle, them for don become masters at their chosen trades in all the years they wasted at the universities.

My daughter just buy one gigantic sewing machine now after serving the Nation, say she wan become tailor.

It is well.

The part that's bolded applies only to that part of the world that has the largest cluster of idiots but in a saner clime like in the U.S, the only thing a man needs to be successful is a college degree.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by nlPoster: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Don't use her to attack fellow Nigerians please, like they did with the bread lady.

Also, is the girl in the atm photo the same as the girl in uniform?

Her posture also, why wasnt she sitting down? Jesus, please deliver us from every device and plans of the wicked one.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by motionarena: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
How did she sneak out of her house in the middle of the night to go to an ATM.

Her parents should be arrested.

Wish her all the best

4 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Agugbadin: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Provide light in their house. Small generator os small solar unit
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by stanliwise(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

She needs to be encouraged and told the honest truth " no be only school dem take dey make am".

I'm tired of seeing my brothers and sisters do so many years in the school including the strike years, only to come out and decide on learning a trade.

If they had been honestly advised from the cradle, them for don become masters at their chosen trades in all the years they wasted at the universities.

My daughter just buy one gigantic sewing machine now after serving the Nation, say she wan become tailor.

It is well.
education is necessary for development of the mind.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
She will soon turn a comedian
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Agugbadin: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
motionarena:
How did she sneak out of her house in the middle of the night to go to an ATM.

Her parents should be arrested.

Wish her all the best

I agree with you, her parents should be reprimanded for negligence
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Humblega(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
I knw her determination is commendable but We like celebrating unnecessary things in ds part of d world.....

* the stowaway boy in 2013. A case that worth interrogating bcs hiding in plane tyres hole can kill d boy, make d plane faulty in air. ......alas Edo state govt give d boy scholarship

* olajumoke d bread seller.. have been seeing women hawking bread since I dont even aware of my self. Even seeing men hawking bread should not b too strange. Olajumoke was hype by medical and bcs model

* now a girl sneak out of house to do assignment. Commendable effort but wot if she was kidnapped or stole away by ritual killers. Now fcmb has gotten means of advertising.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by dojnr4real: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow that's great
I can help you approve your upwork account even if it was rejected. chat me via my signature
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
;Dbeautiful girl.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by nlPoster: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
motionarena:
How did she sneak out of her house in the middle of the night to go to an atm

Very strange.

An adult should have gone with her or she could have used a lantern like most of us did back then.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Reward her for what exactly? Her parents are solely responsible for her not FCMB or anyone else.

Her parent are solely responsible no doubt, but incentive or reward to promote academic excellence is a great move ... thumbs up to fcmb even tho there gesture falls under SR. besides these will make a gud advert n beta credits to there goodwill.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by CanadaOrBust: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Another little Success loading. Very good-looking kid though
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by vr0xen: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

It is well.

ONYE ASI you are not married

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
not in support of a kid going to an atm at night: to do assignment... her skool kukuma butta small, see jangolova.... but who God wan bless, who i be to dey point fingers. congratulations kiddo! fcmb should jejely open a scholarship account for her, shikina.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by bikerboy1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
They should sponsor her to university level.
She deserves it
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by vincentjk(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Eeyah imagine the level of motivation, what of her parent nko
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by daddytime(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thirteenblood:
Wow

Gosh....

People will ignore this atrocity....
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by CanadaOrBust: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

... all the years they wasted at the universities.

It is well.

grin cheesy grin
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by BluntBoy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
I feel like sending money to her.

But....

Even mesef need money.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Kingrefreshed: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Authoreety:
According to this Facebook user...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=751063052091140&id=163523184178466

They should expect more kids at their ATM's Nation wide this week.

Trust Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

It is well.
You dey always jam the nail wella, nice one.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by GEEBITE: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
We should be able to interrogate our minds properly. A young girl like this couldn't have gone to an ATM terminal unaccompanied in the night.Also if you observe closely,she is attending a private school(although the standard might not be that lofty) but the parents wont be too poor to get a candle and place in a protective vase. By the way,why did she leave her homework till late in the evening(night).
The bank is obviously pulling a stunt.
Authoreety:
According to this Facebook user...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=751063052091140&id=163523184178466

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Boyooosa(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who now removed shoes from her leg in previous shoot?.
Yeye dey smell...
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Drosonogasta(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
knockturnal:

They deserve scholarships too.
No mind dem

Because dem fit represent us for International janglover competition as our sport minister just create Nigeria Janglover Federation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Unilag studies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.