Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment (106368 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / Abnormal and Strange Things That Used To Be Normal In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Lawdis(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Reward her for what exactly? Her parents are solely responsible for her not FCMB or anyone else.

....oga you dey jealous...o

so you nor like arangy abeg think out another format grin grin
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Tpave(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Authoreety:
Me Sha, I'm suspecting that guy staged the whole thing....

Too much sense wee not keee the guy sha cheesy. grin
Not possible. How will he know that fcmb will respond to it? He was touched as well like you and me. The girl was just lucky
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by micflo28(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
You suffer this thing finish teacher come give u zero angry angry

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Osgilliat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

She needs to be encouraged and told the honest truth " no be only school dem take dey make am".

I'm tired of seeing my brothers and sisters do so many years in the school including the strike years, only to come out and decide on learning a trade.

If they had been honestly advised from the cradle, them for don become masters at their chosen trades in all the years they wasted at the universities.

My daughter just buy one gigantic sewing machine now after serving the Nation, say she wan become tailor.

It is well.

You’ve said it all sir! Our young ones needs to understand that schooling doesn’t guarantee success in life but it is a necessity for everyone. What’s the essence of schooling for 4 years in university spent huge resources and after become a full time tailor when she can go to a standard tailoring college.
Sometimes it is better to let them witness the experience first hand.
70% of my former class mates are now into tailoring,we all thought university is the easiest way to success but there are so many easy ways to greatness.
The fire in this little girl have to keep burning, she’s an achiever. She’s the type that will always keep things done no matter the cause.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by ComradeShegs(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
My bank and I. I'm opening a bank with FCMB
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

She needs to be encouraged and told the honest truth " no be only school dem take dey make am".

I'm tired of seeing my brothers and sisters do so many years in the school including the strike years, only to come out and decide on learning a trade.

If they had been honestly advised from the cradle, them for don become masters at their chosen trades in all the years they wasted at the universities.

My daughter just buy one gigantic sewing machine now after serving the Nation, say she wan become tailor.

It is well.
hahahahah, Sir, pls leave her na, all na still learning
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by goshen26: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Akeredolu, Mr Amotekun over to you....
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by NovusHomo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by goshen26: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cheryph200:
Those kids on janglover though... Na them dey play na me dey fear

LOL @.janglover though

Na u de call janglover na me dey fear make u no call am janglover in the presence of nowadays kids, though we call it janglover during our days sha cheesy
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Dollabiz: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by wwwihy: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cheryph200:
Funny you ...but not funny sometimes.... children can overdo without proper supervision
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by nams77: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cheryph200:
Mehn! That thing is high o
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by encryptjay(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
nams77:

Mehn! That thing is high o
As in, see cruising grin
Those days, I would will very high then jump and land on sand feeling like a superhero.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Mummymahdi(f): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hotworta1:

They are having the time of their lives..leave them. It's like you never swung on any...if you did in the past...you will know that's another form of getting 'high' as a child. Then when we didn't know what marijuana/cocaine were...we usually got high by swinging...it was like you are almost close to heavens' gate.

Am telling u
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

It is well.

Are u truly old?
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Edoziesmart(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
vr0xen:

ONYE ASI you are not married
The man is married.
Check his previous post where he celebrated his daughter birthday.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by GeniusOla(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
I'm not saying it was staged but something similar happened last year. The only coincidence is that both were doing their homework.

bahrain-millionaire-helps-boy-studying-under-street-lamp
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by shogsman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Reward her for what exactly? Her parents are solely responsible for her not FCMB or anyone else.
Nigerians always think they're entitled to things
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by eldeens: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Authoreety:
Me Sha, I'm suspecting that guy staged the whole thing....

Too much sense wee not keee the guy sha cheesy. grin

I am suspecting what you are suspecting too, so the man will allow his daughter to go all the way to the ATM machine in the night all by herself just to do homework. FCMB have been tricked.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nmezor(f): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Make FCMB do the needful ASAP
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by ruffDiamond: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Person no dey no how I'm luck take dey come! May be for school dem dey beat her for not doing her assignment bt Grace used that medium to drive her to her destination. Ah believe in miracles like this!!! Kudos kiddo smiley
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by daddytime(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awol1:

Are u truly old?

Lol....

I don tey....
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by shogsman(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Trust Nigerian media prostitu#tes to meek every tiny publicity the girl has to offer,instead of them asking the important questions like why did her parents let her out at that time of the day,some fools will soon start a gofundme campaign for her,which would have been wonderful if they actually cared about her,but no they just want clout and they gonna exploit this girl for all she's got.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by gr8tone: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Some of us used street lights to do homework yet nobody noticed us. Chai! Some of us aren't lucky at all in this life race

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
What did they gave her?
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
stanliwise:
education is necessary for development of the mind.

Isn't learning a trade part of education?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Martinez39s:

Her parent are solely responsible no doubt, but incentives or reward to promote academic excellence is a great move ... thumbs up to fcmb even tho there gesture falls under SR. besides these will make a gud advert n beta credits to there goodwill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by olisaEze(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Even the kids are not left out in the suffering our leaders have and are still consigning us to! Whatever happened to PMB’s body language again?

Later Lai Mohammed and his ilk wii come out with a long list of statistics to show that power has improved in Nigeria! Govt and ministers of darkness!!

Shebi after 5yrs it’s still PDP’s fault that this girl has to use ATM light which is incidentally powered by diesel generators to study! Govt with MSc and PhD in blameology.
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by pongwa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

It is well.
the bolded part got me laughing hard. It is well indeed
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Simply goes to show how a failed country nigeria truly is......

We grew up with epileptic/non existent power..... This poor kids are experiencing the same or worse........
Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by AquariusRising: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

It is well.

University education is not a waste Sha o. It is better people learn a trade in tandem with their university training, spend the holidays learning a trade, instead of relaxing at home.

The university degree your daughter has will provide the finesse that will make her ten times better than her contemporaries that did not get the exposure of university.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment by ruffDiamond: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Person no dey no how I'm luck take dey come! May be for school dem dey beat her for not doing her assignment bt Grace used that medium to drive her to her destination. Ah believe in miracles like this!!! Kudos kiddo smiley
must u people always ascribe everything to RELIGION'?why ?who do una this strong tinz?na Grace makes the phone you take type that trash Abi??no be Grace na Gloria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Unilag studies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.