Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (41875 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Okikaneseokwu: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2020
They will all be disgraced, together with their supporters
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Kendroid: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2020
enochogaga:

No sir the police is not making anyone popular here, I think wat they are avoiding is ipob coming with their flags,s and chanting ibob and all that Nigeria.
And how's that a threat to Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by GreyLaw(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2020
buhariguy:
those jobless idiotic pigs done more harm than boko haram

Terrorist in the making. Both you and the people who liked your post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by mrkings84(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2020
If the police really think it's possible for the father of the leader of Biafra to be buried without Igbos attending then they are on weeds. They better come with full squad so they can scatter the burial well.
Yeye police.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Kendroid: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Armaggedon:
The Eze and lolo are both hardcore IPOB members, KANU is the king in waiting. Without them there will rather be no funeral. It is the police that needs steer clear.

That's like asking a priest to leave a service so that the service can hold in peace.
Who is which King in waiting?
Are you normal?

Our Kingship is not heredity.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Kendroid: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

He was Eze of Afaraukwu not of IPOB to avoid clash and unnecessary bloodshed both should stay clear. I don't know about Nnamdi KANU being king in waiting, was his grandfather King?
Don't mind him. The kingship is moving to another community!
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Discombulator: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2020
Well a proscribed group is a terror group, they deserve to be extinct.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
jlinkd78:
We shall see who is in charge at d end of d day. You can take it to d bank; d burial will take place and IPOB presence will be felt all over AfaraUkwu

Pls snap yourself wearing Biafra Insignia at the venue on that day and send to us.

O'nyi ara grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Funkeshuga(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2020
oya let's deployed you people to sambisa, you will see them shivering and protesting

what's ipob member attendance in the burial gat to do with someone burying his mother. the coward you want to arrest won't attend the burial, so what's the fuss about ipob member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Eezywayne: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR
MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR
SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR
STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!

https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by cybriz82(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2020
A time will come when ipob go focus their anger on police n army.just like anini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by SoNature(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2020
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs has done more harm than boko haram,
they said buhari is dead just to cause unwanted crisis in order to divide the country, and you want me to forgive them after the deed as be done,
they have actually succeeded in dividing us

Have
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Okpotud:
This okon of a man is really looking for trouble IPOB have been seen in different states and police didn't arrest anybody... Let me remind him of the message MNK sent to him if anybody is killed my father's compound the head of the agency shall pay with the life's of his or her children... Okon is it your burial??

Nnamdi Cownu also said he was going to drag Jubrin el Sudan of out aso rock but the man is still seating cozy in the villa enjoying his oil money.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2020
SoNature:

Have

Its "has", dummy.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Baroba(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Kanu is the leader of a terrorist organisation according to the useless illiterate Buhari, yet he travels to westernised countries with no one batting an eye lid...Shows you how stupid this clown is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by aimuan(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Citytrend:
Why not allow this man burry his dad and focus your Energy and Resources instead on those trying to destroy this country in the name Herdsmen, Arm Bandits and Boko Haram

Why make this man Relevant the more

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.
I don't know what concerns police and the burial self.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by enochogaga(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2020
francis5051:
shut up oga how does raising and shanting with ipob flag increase shithole problem ?

Ur reply tells me u are a child.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Sylraph1: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
BOKO HARAM and Bandits are having a field day slaughtering innocent citizens BUT IPOB IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA...

ANYWAY
UBOCHI NTA,ANYI ACHUO N'OWERE NCHI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by SoNature(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Its "has", dummy.

He who does not know but claims to know is a FOOL

However, he who does not know and knows that he doesn't know, teach him because he will learn

Please ask someone to teach you the difference between has and have before quoting me again.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Christmasdon(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Is it Nnamdi Kalu mother they are burying or the Father or is it both of them. i know just understand.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Slimtzy: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2020
I hope those who have ear will hear
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by enochogaga(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

And if they do chant, is it the police business
Are they chanting with police trumpets?

Pls am not in support of the police or any, but wat I see here is the police are trying to make sure ipob should not bring any of their activities into the burial, cos even the king's men have told the ipob the back off from the burial, that they should allow them to carry the burial in peace.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by blasted12: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
its seems like a lot of people will get hurt at that funeral
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2020
buhariguy:
those jobless idiotic pigs done more harm than boko haram
Ipob have done more harm than Boko Haram? U are indeed an imbe¢ile...
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by arrianw: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2020
If IPOB don't attend who then will be the attending members of the IPOB leader's father burial.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:

How please? Let's fight our common enemies the bandits and Boko Haram
If his not an enemy of state, why did he abscond? Why can't he come and actualize his empty threat.
Ole oshi
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by generalwo(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2020
How I wish our security forces can channel this same energy towards boko haram..... But no.... Someone somewhere is preventing the war against boko haram from ending.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by SavonEric: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
its seems like a lot of people will get hurt at that funeral
[/s]
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by brookz: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2020
We just need one person's presence there...

And do a factory reset on his albino flat head.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by enochogaga(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
brookz:
We just need one person's presence there...

And do a factory reset on his albino flat head.

And who is that person needed
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:
Dear NPF, my family house is a story building with yellow paint direct opp that of the Eze's palace. Pls we are only Biafrans & not part of IPOB!
While scattering the burial with bullets, do not near my compound!
No wonder you have bn pouring ur venom of envy n hatred on kanu. U are simply pained that ur nebo have made an accomplishment u n ur entire generation will never make. Na envy go kee u Las las

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by slowice(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2020
With the nonsense coming out of the cp's mouth everyone can agree that the police is really a careless organisation.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.