Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) (10374 Views)

Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) / Davido Meets Chef Nusret In Greece, Eats 24karat Gold Meat / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2020
The American female rapper has revealed what she ate today as her breakfast which got her fans talking.

She took to her official Twitter page, @iamcardib to write that she ate the man's asset with rice this morning as her breakfast and she claimed that it was good.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/cardi-b-eats-dk-and-rice-for-breakfast.html

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Froshloaded: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2020

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Eating rice ke in the morning?

I no trust this guy he fit get small dick

All this hype over this guy...

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Davash222(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Eating rice ke in the morning?

I no trust this guy he fit get small dick

All this hype over this guy...
Aswear. Good dicck don’t need too much hype.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Bonebreaker(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2020
They both have no dicknity

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Johnbosco10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Randy100: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bonebreaker:
They both have no dicknity
Let me check my dicktionary for the word dicknity.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Jeferious: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Davash222:

Aswear. Good dicck don’t need too much hype.
You sabi. Women are very selfish with good D!ck. They tend to hide it from other ladies so that they would enjoy it alone

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by ETWs: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Johnbosco10:
vanity upon vanity
They are married naa
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by GreetMe(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Offset abi Offtocheat will still cheat grin
Sad angry
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Tonyfx: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
It's her life cool
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Amstupid(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dickset nd cardipussy ,,,, undecided

Stupid couple angry
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by annieberl(f): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone. Please I need your help to win a grant for my business. The vote will take place on Instagram. Please elp me win by liking my video via this link https://www.instagram.com/p/B8V0wSRFFCN/
God bless you abundantly. (Pls remember to *follow* @biodunandibikunle first, den *like* the video afterwards) Immeasurable blessings be urs now and forever. Thank you wink
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by amarachi06(f): 5:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Offset don use dick scatter her head
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by femi4: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2020
amarachi06:
Offset don use dick scatter her head
She's dicknified
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by segebase(m): 6:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Beta woman sabi beta tin
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by irunoko(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Smh

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See / Justin Bieber Kisses Nicki Minaj, See Nicki's Reaction (PICTURE) / NO BRA! Nicki Minaj Flaunts Serious Under-bo0b As She Dances In A Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.