Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures (77973 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Riele(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

yeye dey smell for ur head... did u no I was robbed of my phone by armed okada thieves

I didn't know .

Eayah . Thank God it was only your phone that was lost grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
BarrSly:

If na him sing yahooze .... Wetin Olu Maintain com sing? Yahoozua?

And to Kelly handsome, you haven't been able to save your career, how sure are you that you can save your marriage..lol

Rubbish talk from nairaland kids.

You think all musicians will sing forever?
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Starhearts: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
From d second pix
Y d little girl is getting angried
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Starhearts: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rebekah029:
wetin dey that small girl mind......

She is not happy with d woman

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Papanwamaikpe: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
spirul77:
that year for Prest motel, airport road, once you hear "DJ, ogini nafior" everywhere Don scatter be that. congrats man.
Ibu onye ala sef grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Duru009(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who is this sugar mummy?

See lap !
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by youngGodson: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rebekah029:
Which kind yamayama food be dis na..

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Offpoint: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Northmall:
Kelly Handsome sang Yahoozee? Who is now Olu Maintain?
A teachergrin
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Bambambiglo: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rebekah029:

She dey reason way forward.
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Bambambiglo: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Riele:
grin

He didn't kneel to propose . My kind of guy smiley

You just like attention.. omo ale
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Billyanger(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
udemzyudex:

Rubbish talk from nairaland kids.

You think all musicians will sing forever?

Hahahaha grin grin grin Thank You for that reply, na enemy of better thing dem be angry
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Kylekent59: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
This guy had the best instrumental intro back them.

Some one should go and listen to alalalalalala loo loo by kellyhandsome. The song ended with sokom sokom sokom with nice instrumental.

The title is "Na who born the maga ooo"
He was abusing mohits
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Drosonogasta(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
VanGap:
Singer Kelly Hansome proposes to his girlfriend

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8WyELkgxac/
Point of correction

Former singer of maga don pay not yahooze
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by stevyno1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who is the op behind the post his major single was not "yahooze" but "maga don pay" do your research well before you post o
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Dollabiz: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Yusman316(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Naira Marley's mentor
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
updatechange:
Op nawao, wch kind confusion you dey cause..?
Kelly handsome sing "maga don pey" and Olumaintain sang "yahoozee"shikena. shocked

Anyways congratulations to my guy... it's been a while o.

You are right.
The two guys are old time yahoo Boys turn musicians. Same with sinzu, 9ice, sdc...The same way zlatan, naira marley and co are into fraud and hiding under the umbrella of artiste
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
luminouz:

Taught ko...professor ni
Thought*

Correct him and stop embarrassing the poor guy
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by SomehowBROWN(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Its Olu Maintain that sang "yahozzee" you were trying to remember "too much money"
Davash222:
This is how proposal should be. The lady must kneel to collect the ring.
Kelly handsome, nice one. Na man you be.
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by SomehowBROWN(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Its Olu Maintain that sang "yahozzee" you were trying to remember "maga don pay"
Davash222:
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by dederocs(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice one, na desperate wack men dey kneel, after all you are helping the woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by UncleJudax(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
BarrSly:

If na him sing yahooze .... Wetin Olu Maintain com sing? Yahoozua?

And to Kelly handsome, you haven't been able to save your career, how sure are you that you can save your marriage..lol
how your career de go?
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by luminouz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Thought*

Correct him and stop embarrassing the poor guy

Was teasing me bro...just playful banter
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by akdjr(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
This same man that was promising anty Nkechi heaven and Earth
Rebekah029:

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
abbeycial:
thought it was Olu Maintain that sang yahooze?

Kelly sang "Maga Don pay"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Davash222:
See how she's exposing her body.
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by spencekat(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
wow!He didn't kneel to propose.
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by piper7(f): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
7 years after, they start biting each other. I dislike marriage, I don't hate it tho.
Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by larrybabanla(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mumu, he is the person that sang yahoozee,abi olu maintain ?

Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by lasheun: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
updatechange:
Op nawao, wch kind confusion you dey cause..?
Kelly handsome sing "maga don pey" and Olumaintain sang "yahoozee"shikena. shocked

Anyways congratulations to my guy... it's been a while o.
The thing confused me too ooo.
Na so i just come tire sha!
Maga don pay shout hallelujah oh oh ooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.