Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (72381 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Reference(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
PipTick:
Clients?

Ridiculous!

When a society cannot decide right from wrong.... When society cannot understand what a honest day's work entails.... when a society glorifies money and pays scant attention to its source.... victims of crime become clients... just sad.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
shogsman:

You won't view the content but rush down to comment, go and watch the video then correct yourself

I repeat you will be surprised to read that they're fighting over a woman ...

Client can be babe .... grin.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
idonhammer:
Dem never finish investigating high profile frauds na two touts wey dey fight Dem go waste dia tools for.. Are you that jobless?

I'm 99% sure you're a Yahoo boy,cos only yahoo gees use the world tools,I take it that it means the equipments that you people use to carry out your activities.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
berrystunn:

Typical Nigerian,too proud to admit you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
I don't blame them... What has buhari provided for them?in a jungle like Nigeria?

Fools up there are quick to say efcc food don land. Same fools have never sent a picture of dino melaye or the pics of rich senator kids flaunting wealth in Dubai and Asia to efcc..

May God punish all of u na

You all see the people looting without rwmosrse,you jump and pass but when it comes to a small boy,you feel entitled to send him to gallows,u have never stoned a senators car before have youeven in your constituent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Youngkingjaey(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Clients or Victims

Lazy Ibadan youths
okay everybody staying in ibaden are ibadensians
wink
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
And somewhere in America some oblivious person is about to lose his or her life savings to these riff raffs. Scamming is not a honest job, one day these two will be caught and punished.

I have forwarded this video to @EFCC @FBI @Interpol. Evidence or not, this is a good lead, they should start investigating these boys.

Thanks for doing that, I can’t be bothered.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by justinfwesh: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
wink grin ;Dyeye set of people they can do anything they can even kill because of one client may God help us ooo
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good evening oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by shyvicky: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
SEE VIDEO OF THE SHORT YAHOO BOY CHATTING MY CLIENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI48V4g9_Y8
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yahoo boys will suffer in this life and after ..
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by TPound(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
SOFTENGR:

What is their hand work if I may ask?

Like tailoring roadside mechanic,carpenter,etc
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
berrystunn:

Pride.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
shogsman:

Typical Nigerian,too proud to admit you're wrong.

You concluded with the voice at the background
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by xangerar: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
How conscience works! They know it was wrong for one to steal another's "clients", but thought it was good business to steal their "clients" life savings.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by LZAA: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
blasted12:
LZAA and Imhotep the gay guy fighting cheesy

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
berrystunn:

You concluded with the voice at the background
Anybody with half a brain will would understand what they meant by clients,but like I said you're a typical Nigerian, too proud to admit you're wrong,that's why ignorance keeps waxing strong in the country.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by kevotek1000(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Na Sars go settle dem last last
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Dayodragon: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
And somewhere in America some oblivious person is about to lose his or her life savings to these riff raffs. Scamming is not a honest job, one day these two will be caught and punished.

I have forwarded this video to @EFCC @FBI @Interpol. Evidence or not, this is a good lead, they should start investigating these boys.

clap for yourself. Good man. I hope you still expose our leaders that divert funds meant for poor masses for their personal use

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
shogsman:

Don't you have even a little bit of shame or dignity, what's well with scamming people of their money.

Oga are you Daft?, .... What's wrong with you?, ... What's shame and dignity got to do with this and why Referring "scamming" towards my direction?
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by samylinks: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Supported
rentAcock:

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Hespee93: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Can't just laugh.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by Cheryph200(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
I don't support fraud but most of you condemning them will have one way or the other benefit from their proceeds. Most of you when u see them with big cars you quickly humble una self and behind them talk rubbish... Most individual in Nigeria have either one yahoo boy as friend or relative and you can't report them to the authority and you come on nairaland to write rubbish..
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by dederocs(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Now between them and whitee who be mugu grin
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by noisy45(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:

you are an ordained idiot
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by stevio(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lasisi's fan detected grin
ComradeShegs:
Sinzu and Spendy dey fight. Wetin u want make Bullion Van do.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by bendazum: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=ComeAndobo post=86540823]Client? What are they selling that they have clients.

And who record videos in portrait view. The guy dey record dey shout Ah Ah Ah. E no fit record well. Useless youths.[/quote

Once you hear: Ah! Ah!

Na dem.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by zuto4u(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rubbish! I don't know what this generation is turning into. Client indeed.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) by guru90: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:

I hate enemy of progress.
And u are one of them...

Why must u forward the video To Efcc... Wetin concern u ova their matter. Why can't you allow Efcc or fbi to do their work via themselves.

busy body master.... Na ur Clent they stole....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.