Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Glo Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Users (1406 Views)

From October 28th, Glo Users Will Be Unable To Call Airtel Customers. (NCC) / Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users / Vpn Config File For Glo Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Users by KulSeun(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
How can I boost my network speed
Re: Glo Users by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2020
This nonsense must stop in 2020

7 Likes

Re: Glo Users by implementing: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin see to boost your network you'll have to get a router with antenna port, buy the antenna and hang and point it in the direction of your ISP's mast , but it works mostly for 3G, if 4G is not in your area or its weak then you're on your own
Re: Glo Users by Formation2009: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
implementing:
grin see to boost your network you'll have to get a router with antenna port, buy the antenna and hang and point it in the direction of your ISP's mast , but it works mostly for 3G, if 4G is not in your area or its weak then you're on your own
hahahhaha how practical is this
Re: Glo Users by Inehmesit: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
What’s all this? grin
I use Glo myself, network has been really bad lately, when I say lately, it started early this month here, other than that I’ve been enjoying Glo so far, not to talk of their OGA sim bonus and Yakata bonus. I don’t think any network comes close to Glo in terms of data
Re: Glo Users by Jeffy1206(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Inehmesit:
What’s all this? grin
I use Glo myself, network has been really bad lately, when I say lately, it started early this month here, other than that I’ve been enjoying Glo so far, not to talk of their OGA sim bonus and Yakata bonus. I don’t think any network comes close to Glo in terms of data
data has been expensive lately on glo

1 Like

Re: Glo Users by Themaths(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
If you are using Glo 3G/H+, you are on a long thing. 4G/4G+ is the way to go.
Re: Glo Users by Inehmesit: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
When you want to buy, choose the option for auto renew, the prices are the same
Jeffy1206:
data has been expensive lately on glo
Re: Glo Users by OCTAVO: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2020
You eventually edited your post? You were looking for someone to share free glo data with you before. Now it's network speed. Your problem is plenty

1 Like

Re: Glo Users by KulSeun(f): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2020
How I wan do OCTAVE sabi man, I had to use my head, first person to comment try hard. Who knows if I did not edit it so what some other will come on here raining curses or abuses on their ancestors on another person wahala(Na Savage People dey this forum) and don't have energy na wetin man go do dey my head ... Honestly still in need of data, #500 glo will still be well appreciated

OCTAVO:
You eventually edited your post? You were looking for someone to share free glo data with you before. Now it's network speed. Your problem is plenty

(1) (Reply)

Glo Configuration Settings.plss! / Swift 4g Is The Best Now / Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.