Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever (2954 Views)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by sharpguy10(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Hi guys, in this post I will be sharing with you the meaning of a popular verse in the Bible that most people think in a different way. Some people has take this verse to be for others alone and not on themselves. What you don't have, you cannot give it out. You must first have before you can give it out.
In Matthew 6:33 Jesus said, seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other things will be added unto it. If you can understand the meaning of this verse, your life will never be same. What the verse simply mean is that as the Lord has show it to me is that you should seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. The kingdom of God is where God is. When you were born again, you enter into this kingdom and there is where you live and dwell now. God want you to have this consciousness in you that you are from His kingdom and that you live there. And this kingdom is within you. What is in the Kingdom, power, wisdom, glory, riches, blessing, honour, success, strength. The righteousness part means, God want you to know and have this consciousness that you are righteous and there is no sin that can accuse you or deny you from receiving His blessing. When you know this two statement that you are from the kingdom of God and you are righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and there is nothing impossible with you and there is no sin that can deny you of His blessing in your life. Since you now know the presence of God, power of God, wisdom and righteousness of God in you, you are now become the light in the world. What does light do? the only thing light do is to shine. You have nothing else you can do but to shine. And the Bible said let your light so shine before men so that they can glorify your father which is in Heaven.
Since you are discover that you are light, let the light you discover shine in the world. Let them hear about it. Tell the world this is the way, the truth and the life God has given them. when you are now telling the world about Jesus The Light, you are glorifying God name and God is so please with it. Then anything you want from the kingdom, God will give it to you freely. What people struggle to get, because you have discover who you are and the kingdom and you are telling the world about it, God will give it to you freely.
That is the Secret of Matthew 6:33. Don't let people deceive you of the verse. Discover it first before you can give it out. You are God own image and glory, everything God has has is yours to take. All things are yours.

you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Expect my motivational and inspirational bookclub and my school to develop people's mind for prosperity, riches, money, happiness, love and life secrets.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by khiaa(f): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2020
We all know the Church is within us and not some building we attend on the Sabbath.

5 Likes

Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by ouzo1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
khiaa:
We all know the Church is within us and not some building we attend on the Sabbath.

God bless you.
Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Point of correction: not all Christians know it. Hence the growing human doctrines within us.

khiaa:
Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by khiaa(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wolgrace:
Point of correction: not all Christians know it. Hence the growing human doctrines within us.

I'm not a Christian neither am I concerned with Christianity. I believe in the Most High Yah, and his Church/Kingdom/Spirit is in our essence as humans.
Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by Professorcplus(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mathew 6:33. KJV; But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. @op I have a question for you. Can you please give us a perception/description of what the kingdom of God looks like.
Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by DavidEsq(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
OP, what I gleaned from your write up is that u are explaining what the kingdom of God is, abi? The dictionary meaning of kingdom is no more than a specified locality ruled by a king. It also means that a kingdom has subjects. It further means that a kingdom has a king. None of these featured in ur write up. U said "the kingdom of God is where God is and that one enters that kingdom upon being born again".
Does the Bible agree with u on this?
The scriptures record an event where two of Jesus' disciples lobbied to be seated by his right and his left in his kingdom. They were the sons of Zebedee. As at the time in question when this request was made these men were already born again. Is it not because these men were not yet in the kingdom hence they made this request?
My second question is this: why would Jesus say we should pray for God's kingdom to come, if we are already in that kingdom upon being born again? There would be no need to pray for the coming of such kingdom at all.
Could u clear these "grey" areas?

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okay.

khiaa:

I'm not a Christian neither am I concerned with Christianity. I believe in the Most High Yah, and his Church/Kingdom/Spirit is in our essence as humans.

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by Kingsteve(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
khiaa:

Kindly respond to your mail.
Pressing issues to discuss off NL.
Cheers!
wink

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Meaning Of This Verse, Your Life Will Remain Blessed Forever by ARABANBI1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
sharpguy10:
Hi guys, in this post I will be sharing with you the meaning of a popular verse in the Bible that most people think in a different way. Some people has take this verse to be for others alone and not on themselves. What you don't have, you cannot give it out. You must first have before you can give it out.
In Matthew 6:33 Jesus said, seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other things will be added unto it. If you can understand the meaning of this verse, your life will never be same. What the verse simply mean is that as the Lord has show it to me is that you should seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. The kingdom of God is where God is. When you were born again, you enter into this kingdom and there is where you live and dwell now. God want you to have this consciousness in you that you are from His kingdom and that you live there. And this kingdom is within you. What is in the Kingdom, power, wisdom, glory, riches, blessing, honour, success, strength. The righteousness part means, God want you to know and have this consciousness that you are righteous and there is no sin that can accuse you or deny you from receiving His blessing. When you know this two statement that you are from the kingdom of God and you are righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and there is nothing impossible with you and there is no sin that can deny you of His blessing in your life. Since you now know the presence of God, power of God, wisdom and righteousness of God in you, you are now become the light in the world. What does light do? the only thing light do is to shine. You have nothing else you can do but to shine. And the Bible said let your light so shine before men so that they can glorify your father which is in Heaven. .

thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! / Advice: will a NDA Postgraduate Certificate land me a military job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.