Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me (618 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by ayo84(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2020
I am looking for farmers who would like to expand sales of their agriculture produce to reach local or international markets. If you are interested,please message me via my signature.
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by ayo84(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Strictly sales financing
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by Linagold(f): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Am new here, how can I get your signature
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by ayo84(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Linagold:
Am new here, how can I get your signature

You can easily identify novices on nairaland. Google what url signature is for online forum
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
ayo84:

You can easily identify novices on nairaland. Google what url signature is for online forum

Rather than asking him to Google, why not simply teach him how to go about it

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by Rabbitcartel: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by my2chains(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmm you mean only for the sales?

So you cant finance or startup a farmers dream of making it big,

so you want to reap bountifully when the farmer has suffered from scratch to plant everything?

only for you to claim the highest share in his profit all because you financed his sales

if you are ready to sponsor a farmer please start when the farm has not even been cultivated of anything so both of you will gain it together and smile to the bank

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by dorispray: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
They won't be willing to do that, nor mind dis kind of people.

"One who cannot teach a newbie how to locate signature timeline, you think say im go fit sponsor your farm startup abi??"

my2chains:

so you want to reap bountifully when the farmer has suffered from scratch to plant everything?

only for you to claim the highest share in his profit all because you financed his sales

if you are ready to sponsor a farmer please start when the farm has not even been cultivated of anything so both of you will gain it together and smile to the bank
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by ayo84(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2020
my2chains:

There is a serious debt problem. A lot of people have collected loans without paying back. So only serious farmers for farm produce or post production or processing
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by Mazk: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
type of product and interest rate?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by ACFARMS: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2020
We have an excellently filtered bags of unpeeled melon seeds (egusi) free from any form of impurities such as melon chaffs or grasses and debris commonly found inside farm gate melon bags. Our measurement is refined into a complete one of 26 rubber painters an equivalent of 65mudus and also an equivalent of 50kg.
Selling at 27k per bag for pickup.
30k per bag for delivery with a 70% down payment and 30% balance on delivery.
Call us on : 08131145383
WhatsApp: 07013132200
Email: amadi13308@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by folak48: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please can you finance exports?
Re: If You Are A Farmer Looking For Finance Contact Me by ayo84(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2020
folak48:
Please can you finance exports?

Yes we can ,escrow financing

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms / My Maize Farm Doing So Good / Rice Mill Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.