Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. (800 Views)

What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira / What Kind Of Business Can I Open With 200 To 300k? / What Buisness Can I Open With 500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. by lindseykibler(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Good day and happy new week to everyone. Please I've been having this issue of the business to run in awka here, within unizik premises to be precise. Please I already opened a business center and it's still functioning but I need another suggestion of the kind of business to venture into with the sum of 800k -1million here in unizik. Please help me with business ideas I don't want to make mistakes please.
Please help a brother make a suggestion. Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. by EngrXrix(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
lindseykibler:
Good day and happy new week to everyone. Please I've been having this issue of the business to run in awka here, within unizik premises to be precise. Please I already opened a business center and it's still functioning but I need another suggestion of the kind of business to venture into with the sum of 800k -1million here in unizik. Please help me with business ideas I don't want to make mistakes please.
Food business or ice cream joint. Not just regular ice cream. As far it’s in a school environment U can never go wrong with those two and remember to package well. Good luck
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. by jubrilcastle(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
lindseykibler:
Open a pharmacy. Thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. by lindseykibler(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
EngrXrix:

Food business or ice cream joint. Not just regular ice cream. As far it’s in a school environment U can never go wrong with those two and remember to package well. Good luck

Thank you but please how do I go about it. I don't have any idea of how to go about it. Please enlighten me more.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. by lindseykibler(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilcastle:

Open a pharmacy. Thank me later

Please enlighten me more on how to go about this pharmacy. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

. / Health Benefits Of Raw Pure Honey That You Need To Know / What If You Had 10million Naira Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.