Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira (1864 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Open With 200 To 300k? / What Kind Of Business Can One Open With A Million Naira Within School Area. / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Akindefunminiyi(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Good day nairalanders, I need advice on the best business to open with #2 million that will have an high profit
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by lordm(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
Good day nairalanders, I need advice on the best business to open with #2 million that will have an high profit
pure water business
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by ayoncox: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
Let it depend on your strength

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
EGG FARMING,CHICKEN SLAUGHTER OR GET A DRY FISH DRIER TO MASS PRODUCE AND SELL

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Akindefunminiyi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
No o
lordm:
pure water business
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by lordm(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Akindefunminiyi(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2022
I don't like that business
lordm:
why
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by HarlequinLekex: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Don't engage in forex or crypto, if you don't want to cry like a jene [egbere]. Don't mail anybody here for any reason..

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by HarlequinLekex: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seun Mynd44
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Codeye(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bet9ja shop
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Aminuchiroma(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
After 7 years of doing business both offline and online there are a bunch of different options you can do to make money with that capital here is some business you can consider
1: importation of goods from China and sale to Nigerian market
2: Online affiliate marketing
3:Transportation business
4:Food stuff business
5:poultry and feed mill
Depending on what business you have knowledge on. Note:your business have to solve the problem people face in your geographical location.
you can chat me up for advice on
Whatapp 07041459321

Wish you success in your choosing business
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Don't engage in forex or crypto, if you don't want to cry like a jene [egbere].
Don't mail anybody here for any reason..
What is your issue with forex? And what is your problem with us? If you had failed as a forex trader, you should not use your failure as another person's yardstick.

Success in any profession demands a price to be paid. Allow people who paid the demanded price for their success to reap their reward. And you also should stop denying other's from from benefitting from their success by investing with them.

How many years have you invested in learning/trading forex in other to be qualified to reach a conclusion about success or failure in forex. You can't compare yourself with a forex trading team in which each member has put in over 14 years experience to succeed finally. If you tried forex and you could not succeed, please try another profession, and allow interested investors to benefit from our service. Thank you.
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by HarlequinLekex: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fxmanager:
What is your issue with forex? And what is your problem with us? If you had failed as a forex trader, you should not use your failure as another person's yardstick.

Success in any profession demands a price to be paid. Allow people who paid the demanded price for their success to reap their reward. And you also should stop denying other's from from benefitting from their success by investing with them.

How many years have you invested in learning/trading forex in other to be qualified to reach a conclusion about success or failure in forex. You can't compare yourself with a forex trading team in which each member has put in over 14 years experience to succeed finally. If you tried forex and you could not succeed, please try another profession, and allow interested investors to benefit from our service. Thank you.
I didn't mention you neither did i withheld his hands from doing Forex. Goodbye
Re: What Business Can You Open With #2 Million Naira by Acrobatics01: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Akindefunminiyi:
I don't like that business

Any reason?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Okada Vs Vietnam Okada! / ::: / All You Need To Know About Making Steady Money From Amazon Kindle Publishing -S1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.