Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) (984 Views)

Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / 2019 Election: We’ll Not Let Nigeria Down President Buhari Assured Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
President Trump is not a man one will call the most righteous or most holy.. infact by any human initiative, he will not be Chosen to be President.
One thing I have learnt about life is that GOD ALMIGHTY does not see things as man sees.

GOD Almighty has always ignored those who feel they are "qualified based on their power "and uses the " Unqualified, who are willing to be used"

President Donald Trump became that Unqualified Willing tool that GOD ALMIGHTY made The Greatest President in the World, Despite all the Expert opinions, Human endorsements and all that.

GOD ALMIGHTY Works with the Condition of our Heart. In President Trump He saw a Man who will encourage Righteousness on the Earth.

Trump was not seen to Be Qualified by The Who is who but The Ancient of Days saw him to be Qualified!

Let the Earth respect GOD.. we all are Nothing without GOD

I just captured some of these moments so we can understand while the Satanist and Demonic possessed people went crazy and insane about his appointment. It didn't start today.. it's being on years before he became President.
It's being fully spiritual Battle, But The Bible Says" If GOD be for you , who can be against you".

Some are very spiritual

Some are very funny! So hold your chair so u don't fall off!

Today, all the schnegains , accusations and bombardments have been laid to Rest..
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89B1cms0lsk

Here you see before the 2016 elections a Man so Unqualified by Earthly qualification but he goes to GOD'S People.

Acts 10:34-35 comes to mind

34 Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlQYtAgnkg

Here you Madam Nancy pelosi before the Election declaring that Donald Trump will never be President..

Lamentation 3:37 comes to mind

Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQM8r8hrCjA

Here u see in 2016 the Hollywood giants and so on declaring that it is virtually impossible for Trump to be president..
But today Trump is President against all permutations..

1 Like

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aje0cc2qmu8

Here again you will see in 2016, The Experienced Mr Benie sanders having not even secured himself Jokes and laughs that Trump will never be President.

We all know who is president
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj3sQZvEs_Y

Here Ex president Obama while as president, gives his Expert analysis that Donald Trump will never be President..

Make we Fear GOD OOO
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWTQgl4VSEY

Here we see the Man who above all Expectations and Expertise become President.

We see Him Restoring the USA to its Orginal Glory of "in GOD WE TRUST" not in words but in Action..
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQDzCbAHwFY

Before Now, Prayers have disappeared in gatherings as this.
But Today President Trump the man said to be Unqualified is by the Help of GOD, restoring all that ..

Praise GOD!
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7kZ6l9iTU

Here we see president Trump , the Heavenly appointed President submitting to His Creator GOD ALMIGHTY openly..

Things as these have long disappeared in the USA seat of Power

1 Like

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw

Here you will see The Experts, Entertainment giants and so on Laugh and deride Trump.

This was before the 2016 Elections
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81vIBVgWYo

Lastly WE see the End Result of all the brouhaha ..

President Trump Acquitted!

Romans 8:33 comes to mind

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Democrats are going after trump due to abuse of power with real concrete evidence. You are here quoting bible verse up and down,

1 Like

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Odogu9195:
Democrats are going after trump due to abuse of power with real concrete evidence. You are here quoting bible verse up and down,
[/s]

What Evidence? What u don't know u don't know!
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Odogu9195:
where is the evidence

1 Like

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by proxillin(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Odogu9195:

which evidence? show us? the call transcript/recording is the only tenable evidence ...not hearsay

1 Like

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Blackfriday: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

What Evidence? What u don't know u don't know!
Oga you know nothing.... You all are the lot's who make Christianity look twisted and stupid. To you Trump is one chosen by GOD. To do what exactly?. In your words.. "what you don't know, you don't know"
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Blackfriday:
Oga you know nothing.... You all are the lot's who make Christianity look twisted and stupid. To you Trump is one chosen by GOD. To do what exactly?. In your words.. "what you don't know, you don't know"
[/s] Tell us wat u know sir!
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Blackfriday: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Tell us wat u know sir!
oh, you are quick to cancel my my response. You clearly told someone else he doesn't know what you believe you know but I get to tell you same thing and you get all petty.... Righteousness indeed. Smh
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by bisoye11(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Righteousness89 8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWTQgl4VSEY

Here we see the Man who above all Expectations and Expertise become President.

We see Him Restoring the USA to its Orginal Glory of "in GOD WE TRUST" not in words but in Action..

These video, just increased my love for him,A man truly appointed by God, people will try so hard to pull you down because you possess a power that's is so intimidating. People will hate you for no reason..but You are God's first love.

I don't care who you are now or what you do, but if God wants to use you, he will surely find a way to.i can't talk about Trump after his tenure, but right now..God is with Him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Blackfriday: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
bisoye11:

These video, just increased my love for him,A man truly appointed by God, people will try so hard to pull you down because you possess a power that's is so intimidating. People will hate you for no reason..but You are God's first love.

I don't care who you are now or what you do, but if God wants to use you, he will surely find a way to.i can't talk about Trump after his tenure, but right now..God is with Him.
why is it you all mention God with Trump all the time, can't you guys make more rational justification for your likeness to the guy rather than mentioning God all the time, how about other past presidents of the United States, were they not chosen by God, Putin, buhari, Kim, macron, Angela, further, Trudeau, Hitler, Napoleon etc are all this world leaders (past and present) not chosen by God?.

What are the qualities which makes one lovable by God?... Is it adultery?, lie?, unforgiving?, you name it. yes we all God works in mysterious ways but you all should stop getting yourself's twisted with all this Trump shit and God chosen one. You love him, we know but you all should stop sounding like one who is not enlightened.
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Blackfriday:
oh, you are quick to cancel my my response. You clearly told someone else he doesn't know what you believe you know but I get to tell you same thing and you get all petty.... Righteousness indeed. Smh

Oga tell us wat u know...
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Blackfriday: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga tell us wat u know...
I have nothing to tell you cos your likes are never open to logical arguments. Your only identify religion as your weapon of sentiment.
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Blackfriday:
I have nothing to tell you cos your likes are never open to logical arguments. Your only identify religion as your weapon of sentiment.
Then Sharap sir!
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Blackfriday: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Then Sharap sir!
I will sharap like you said because fools like you are always blind to the truth.
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackfriday:
I will sharap like you said because fools like you are always blind to the truth.

GOD BLESS you Sir
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Blackfriday: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS you Sir
GOD BLESS you too
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2020
Blackfriday:
GOD BLESS you too
AMEN
Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by aleniboro(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Odogu9195:
My friend, learn to speak the right word with the right audience!

1 Like

Re: These Are Reasons They Tried To Pull Down President Trump( Video) by soluwunmi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Religion....is the people's Opium,.. though the guy does everything that negates what the Bible stands for. Maybe he will change,..who knows.

(1) (Reply)

Video: See How Mali President Was Attacked With A Knife During Eid Prayers / North Korea Bans Residents From Laughing, Drinking, Shopping For 11 Days To Mark / NATO Is Lying , Ukraine Grain Issue Has No Impact On Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.