Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Setup Android TV And Remote? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Setup Android TV And Remote? (609 Views)

Online Tv And Youtuber Icon Rob Skiba Has Died From Covid-19 / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Android TV And Remote? by activatedevice: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Are you looking for how to setup Android TV and Remote?

It is quite easy. To start with, on your mobile, perform the download of the Android TV remote control app. It will be available in the app store. Ensure that you connect your mobile and Android TV to the same network. Now open the app.

Select the name of your TV. Now a PIN will appear on your TV screen. Enter it on your mobile and finally click pair.

To know more about Android TV setup using androidtv.com/setup, reach our technical support team @ +1-855-626-1730
Re: How To Setup Android TV And Remote? by readwone(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Ensure that you connect your mobile and Android TV to the same network. Now open the app.

how do I connect to network with both device
Re: How To Setup Android TV And Remote? by Adebowale1616: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pls help me.

Pls, I already connected my startime decoder cables to my 43 inches TV.

But I would also like to connect my DVD cord with it to be on standby, so that I will just be changing with only the remote.

But the only compartment remaining after connecting my startime, when I connect my DVD with it, its not working except I remove the decoder from its compartment and fix the DVD there and vice versa, depending on which I want to watch.

Is it that a 43 inches TV can't have both decoder and DVD connected to it at the same time ? Without me having to remove one for one if I want to watch either of the two or Iam the one that doesn't know the settings ? Pls kindly help me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Live Show - Jeriton Evicted From The Reality Tvshow / You Think Nollywood Movies Are Predictable? So Also Is Hollywood, See Why / Don't Look Up (2021) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.