Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (295651 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Oghenekelvin: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Oghenekelvin: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dholyboy:
I'm having issues with uploading passport.

I'm using a PC, i have scanned different passport none worked.

I went to studio to snap passport, it's still not uploading.. Please who has passed that stage should info me biko

My advice, complete the other parts and then send in your application for your desired role without generating application slip.
Thereafter, keep battling with the passport thing before generating application slip
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Choose excutive officer if you are applying with OND
LordEmperoris1:
I thought they are recruiting those with OND, I wanted to fill for my brother

they are serious requesting for NYSC NUMBER
a

any idea what to do?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ade3164(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
I did the whole registration with my phone and it was successfully. I took pictures with my phone reduced the mb and resize it to fit in for thw specifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Moneyfirst: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by carter009(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Anyone that gets this job through merit should thank his God.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
carter009:
Anyone that gets this job through merit should thank his God.
bro I tell you. Even with the stress na lie.. This country na trash

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Conceptz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oghenekelvin:

My advice, complete the other parts and then send in your application for your desired role without generating application slip.
Thereafter, keep battling with the passport thing before generating application slip

how is it possible to ''send in your application for your desired role without generating application slip''. Is there any other step after the passport uploading other than submission of the form?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please when is the registration closing??
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fiisky: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
I am having problem with uploading passport, pls wat format did u use? am using jpg less dan 320kb, with light background, clean and clear, but still get " error uploading image, try again later"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Same here
fiisky:
I am having problem with uploading passport, pls wat format did u use? am using jpg less dan 320kb, with light background, clean and clear, but still get " error uploading image, try again later"
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Oghenekelvin: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Conceptz:

how is it possible to ''send in your application for your desired role without generating application slip''. Is there any other step after the passport uploading other than submission of the form?

Yes.
Under Curriculum Vitae, ensure to complete all other fields leaving the passport upload.
Then go to job openings and send in your application.

However, do not generate application slip without a successful passport upload.

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Gabbyraze(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
it seems uploading a passport is the biggest challenge, i have downloaded the Lit Photo app,resized and yet it still cannot attach. will keep trying sha

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by hopyroll(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
People having uploading challenges should pls go through the specifications of passport needed. Don't just upload any passport.
One shouldn't go through this stress and still be disqualified with just mere passport when you have the chance of been a successful applicant base on merits.
Chrome browser is adviseable
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fiisky: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
ade3164:
I did the whole registration with my phone and it was successfully. I took pictures with my phone reduced the mb and resize it to fit in for thw specifications.

how did u manage to upload d passport? any special app used?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jaycenvirtualse: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
hopyroll:
I just completed my application.
You guys should read the instructions on the kind of passport to be uploaded.
Best of luck
Please what's the width and height of your passport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gabbyraze:
it seems uploading a passport is the biggest challenge, i have downloaded the Lit Photo app,resized and yet it still cannot attach. will keep trying sha

I think this is a general problem... why don't you try again later. Say like 4 am / 5 am.
When the site was giving me headaches last night just because I wanted to change my password, i abandoned it and went to bed. Then this morning, around 5 am, I continued. It didn't take me 17 mins to complete the registration from start to finish, and Passport upload was as soft as butter
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by akon5002(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
It seems the uploading of passport is a general problem. But I want to know from those that have made successful application how they went about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Dholyboy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oghenekelvin:

Done that already.. Thanks dear
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fitlaw(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
akon5002:
It seems the uploading of passport is a general problem. But I want to know from those that have made successful application how they went about it?

Upload the standard passport, I did my own once, just upload it and move to another stage, it will show you if it was successful or not, but was okay
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
I did my registration last night, and it took me less than 10min to submit my Application.
My advice to u guys is try this damn thing around 4am and thank me later.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Meedon: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Am having issues with uploading
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hello house, for those having hitch with uploading their passports, you can resize with the application 'Camscanner'. That was what I used to snap my passport and I was able to upload it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by achiever1991: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Jerien1:
My observation on the recruitment....
Pls anyone with questions should try go through the previous pages, there are many helpful individuals that have dropped hints in previous post.

For those that are yet to get email from inec.... Whenever you click on command like "submit, Reset, sign in etc" wait for the page response submitted, successful or page error/internet errors because of traffic on the site.
If you click on reset and done the needful, and didn't get inec mail ( which should be immediate) after checking inbox and spam folder, sign up with a different email wit a different domain ie Gmail

For issue with passport, you can also take it with your phone ensuring the larger portion of the pix covers from top of your head to your chin and the remaining 20% portion should cover neck and shoulder. Take it in such a way that the pix is farther away, so that by the time you crop it you get pix with smaller size, ensure the pix size is below 340kb (250kb -300kb is better)

For people with internet issues...
Alternate between your browser. For me, chrome was ok before now, I had to change to opera web browser to complete the process today.

My question...
My print out slip. There is no provision for test venue and state I wonder why people are complaining that theirs is empty?

Pls can I see how ur printout look like
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by achiever1991: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
ade3164:

Pls have u printed anything out and how does the printout look like??
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Pls can I use jpeg pics format?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
jeffsticky:
I did my registration last night, and it took me less than 10min to submit my Application.
My advice to u guys is try this damn thing around 4am and thank me later.
Did you use the specified passport? Thats were I am stuck
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by CHIVOVO: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
pls let us try the passport at night
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Am yet 2 receive any confirmation mail from inec since i registered
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Hello house, for those having hitch with uploading their passports, you can resize with the application 'Camscanner'. That was what I used to snap my passport and I was able to upload it.
Please what's the width and height of your passport when you check details? I want to use an online converter to convert mine.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ganjafama(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please guys I still haven't received any mail. I used yahoomail . Any hope for me? What can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.