Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (296574 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by diamondkween: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
I thought maybe there could be a WhatsApp group for easy dissemination of information. Just a suggestion biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Esji80(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
fabem:

Yes there is.

When you login, look at the top left corner and you will see jobs, click on it, it will bring 3 positions, choose the one you want.
ok; thanks alot
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
fabem:

It seems you are done with your applications that was why it happens like that.
Yeah, but i wanted to put work experience before submitting.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I have received countless compaliants messages concerning this ongoing INEC applications.

I have lost counts of how many successful applications i did today alone.

So for those having issues, take your time to read this so that you will know how to go about it.

For new application;

Once you register (use Gmail preferably) and you have verify your email. Login into your own profile, first thing to do is choosing the position you want to apply for. If you don't do that, the portal will choose any random position for you and you won't know until you submit.

To choose position, look at the left corner of your screen, you will see the listed menu, click on jobs, then the 3positions will pop up. Read the requirements for each position before you apply for the position you fit in.

Then click apply, it will takes you back to your dashboard to continue your normal application.

Edit all the necessary things before you upload passport. Once you upload it, it won't show immediately, just log out and log in back, then it will come up.

Pls do not generate application number until your passport shows up. Generate application number is submission of your application which can't be edited again.

For those having uploading issues;

Once you upoad your passport, and you have seen that it has upload but not showing, logout and login again, it will come up, then you can submit.

For NYSC number palava;

For the newbies, in any recruitments, if they are asking of NYSC No, they are asking of your certificate numberbwhich always starts with A0 not call up number. Call up number is for school, nobody cares about that, so you must not your NYSC certificate no.

Most government agencies do verify that Number, that is why they request for it.

The traffic on the site is getting much, so it will slow down the application. The best time is in the night and mid night.

It can be done both on phones and PC with good connections.

If you are still having issues or you want us to apply for you, you can get in touch with us at;

Instinct Computer Consult
Call/WhatsApp: 08029359634
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
abdulhamid0:
Yeah, but i wanted to put work experience before submitting.

Eheya, choosing the position is the first on the application before any other thing.

Just leave it like and be hopeful.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by mouyiwa(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Unless the WhatsApp group can be a platform for over a million people to get information, it's a bad idea.
Plus, it's a breeding ground for scammers.
diamondkween:
I thought maybe there could be a WhatsApp group for easy dissemination of information. Just a suggestion biko

4 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zimri(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
etibaba:
Certificate number? I don't understand what you mean.

Modified : Oh you mean NYSC certificate number? The number at the top right starting with A0.

Okay thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bashtee09(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Guyz please I have a question, if I want to fill in my NYSC number, which of this format will I use

A 00000 or A00000

please help before I make a mistake
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
bashtee09:
Guyz please I have a question, if I want to fill in my NYSC number, which of this format will I use

A 00000 or A00000

please help before I make a mistake
The second one 'A0000'
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by maureensylvia(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
fabem:
Hi guys,

I have received countless compaliants messages concerning this ongoing INEC applications.

I have lost counts of how many successful applications i did today alone.

So for those having issues, take your time to read this so that you will know how to go about it.

For new application;

Once you register (use Gmail preferably) and you have verify your email. Login into your own profile, first thing to do is choosing the position you want to apply for. If you don't do that, the portal will choose any random position for you and you won't know until you submit.

To choose position, look at the left corner of your screen, you will see the listed menu, click on jobs, then the 3positions will pop up. Read the requirements for each position before you apply for the position you fit in.

Then click apply, it will takes you back to your dashboard to continue your normal application.

Edit all the necessary things before you upload passport. Once you upload it, it won't show immediately, just log out and log in back, then it will come up.

Pls do not generate application number until your passport shows up. Generate application number is submission of your application which can't be edited again.

For those having uploading issues;

Once you upoad your passport, and you have seen that it has upload but not showing, logout and login again, it will come up, then you can submit.

For NYSC number palava;

For the newbies, in any recruitments, if they are asking of NYSC No, they are asking of your certificate numberbwhich always starts with A0 not call up number. Call up number is for school, nobody cares about that, so you must not your NYSC certificate no.

Most government agencies do verify that Number, that is why they request for it.

The traffic on the site is getting much, so it will slow down the application. The best time is in the night and mid night.

It can be done both on phones and PC with good connections.

If you are still having issues or you want us to apply for you, you can get in touch with us at;

Instinct Computer Consult
Call/WhatsApp: 08029359634

Ok thanks dear. What do I put in the nysc block because I am using ond to apply
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bashtee09(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Anowax:
The second one 'A0000'
Thanks a lot

I was really confused because they used the first format in writing it in our certificate

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zinny25(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
is there a print out after applying?? how do you know you have successfully applied too
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yawa don gas for me....
I applied twice cos there was a mistake in my DOB in the 1st application.
Although I changed Email and phone number in the 2nd application.... But I still applied for the same position....
Will there be a problem?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
bashtee09:

Thanks a lot

I was really confused because they used the first format in writing it in our certificate
You're welcome
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Anowax:
The second one 'A0000'
my guy, i didn't add d A, is that a problem
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by etcme(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Esji80:
No ; it is appearing oo. Upload it ;;;when it uploads successfully refresh the page.Logout and login again before clicking generate slip

I know, I said on Printout
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by etcme(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
maureensylvia:

Write "Not Available"

I wonder who designed that site.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bashtee09(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Liposure:
my guy, i didn't add d A, is that a problem
Don't think that should be a problem thou, so far the number are correct
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zinny25:
is there a print out after applying?? how do you know you have successfully applied too
2 answer ur first question. Yes. All u need 2 do is 2 click on generate slip. And ur slip is ready 4 printout which answers ur second question
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zinny25:
You need to generate a slip after applying. Something like this.

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zinny25(f): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Liposure:
2 answer ur first question. Yes. All u need 2 do is 2 click on generate slip. And ur slip is ready 4 printout which means u 've successfully applied.
ok how do I print it out, I'm using a phone
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Haywhyluv: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
HELP A BROTHER
Trying to sign up now, below is the message I got.

There was an error processing your submission.
-» Your mobile number should only contain numbers
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zinny25:
ok how do I print it out, I'm using a phone
If you are using chrome just click on the print and save it as PDF Or you can go and login in a cafe and print the hardcopy
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ChukwuToobig(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Having issues with uploading your Passport on the INEC Recruitment portal? Help from above is on the way. Call or WhatsApp 07062916200. Then, send the prospective passport to me through WhatsApp for photoediting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
maureensylvia:

Leave it.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:
HELP A BROTHER Trying to sign up now, below is the message I got.
There was an error processing your submission. -» Your mobile number should only contain numbers

The site is down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zinny25(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
I tried generating my slip but it took me to the first page asking me to log in
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zinny25:
I tried generating my slip but it took me to the first page asking me to log in

Keep trying. The site not too stable.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zinny25(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
fabem:

Keep trying. The site not too stable.
ok thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
diamondkween:

Have you thought of how rowdy it can be? I joined one for a job opening last year and in less than an hour, close to 500 chats. WhatsApp cannot be regulated and as such people can bring personal yarns, spam it... Besides, isnt the information been disseminated here enough. If you ask, there surely must be someone to answer you.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
YourVILAGEpeple:
Yawa don gas for me....
I applied twice cos there was a mistake in my DOB in the 1st application.
Although I changed Email and phone number in the 2nd application.... But I still applied for the same position....
Will there be a problem?

Did you submit both?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ChukwuToobig(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Having issues with uploading your Passport on the INEC Recruitment portal? Help from above is on the way. Call or WhatsApp 07062916200. Then, send the prospective passport to me through WhatsApp for photoediting

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.