Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (295629 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by sweetjohn(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

You are right on this.

When an organisation asked for your NYSC DISCHARGE (CERTIFICATE) NUMBER, they are only interested in whether you have the certificate or not. But when they asked for your NYSC NUMBER they are interested in who you are as a Corps member.

Unfortunately, the application was not built to validate the field or give clue to applicants. So, I am very sure that, based on standard recruitment process, both numbers will be accepted. I do not think there should be any cause for worry for those that used their Discharged numbers.
My brother, God go bless you for me plenty. I have almost developed headache on this. I believe you hundred percent on the difference between the two numbers. Even think about it, on the NYSC certificate it was stated as this "This is to certify that Adamu Abba NYSC/EXE/ABU/2018/173581 a graduate of Ahmedu Bello University...". From the above statement it is only logical that the number (NYSC/EXE/ABU/2018/173581) preceding the name of the discharge or exempted NYSC students is his or her NYSC number.

Btw, the number above those not exist, I only form it to explain what I want to explain
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Hadassah1695: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pls someone shld help me out on how to continue with this registration. Av nt recieved any link in my mail and for dose dat said we shld use our phone no as password, its nt going thru. Pls help a sister out.
Urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by tomsonlampard: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why do we think INEC wrote '0' in the box already? it was a clue to let us know that the nysc number we are supposed to write should start with 0 and its only the number on the top right corner that starts with 0.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Epistasis(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Can someone put me through on how to modify the education qualifications?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hadassah1695:
Pls someone shld help me out on how to continue with this registration. Av nt recieved any link in my mail and for dose dat said we shld use our phone no as password, its nt going thru. Pls help a sister out.
Urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
create a new password. Dis time no digits

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
tomsonlampard:
Why do we think INEC wrote '0' in the box already? it was a clue to let us know that the nysc number we are supposed to write should start with 0 and its only the number on the top right corner that starts with 0.
God bless u my brother. i was also tinkin d same

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bashtee09(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

The number that start with A (Attended) is your NYSC DISCHARGED Number and the code starting with NYSC is your NYSC number. NYSC number is the number that all your activities and identity as a Corps member is attached to.

So any organisation that needs you to enter your discharged certificate number will ask you for your NYSC Discharged NUMBER.

For your comment on jobs,... I don't respond to childish conclusions.
My brother, I pray ignorance won't kill you

who the hell needs your Nysc call up number,its usefulness expires immediately you have your certificate.

if you had been applying for job you won't be saying this, and you are still trying to confused people that hasn't registered.

I applied for NNPC last year and it was the certificate number we put in the column provided for it, NNPC already help us in putting 'A' self so as not to put in the wrong number, all we just had to put is the number that precede it.

please try and know something well before you come and confuse people on a public forum

5 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by emmieachichi: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
To the dudes saying nysc call up number is the same as nysc certificate number, I hope one day you will apply for army navy or airforce dssc or ssc or police, customs, immigration, DPR, NNPC or frsc and u will know the true meaning of nysc number. Why every one on the forum is gentle with u guys is because u are fresh from school with no experience in been a lazy unemployed Nigerian youth. In fact, let me give u an example, when a company calls u for interview and they ask u to bring ur credentials, why didn't u include ur nysc call up letter but u will go with ur nysc certificate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by captainuc(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Esji80:
No ; it is appearing oo. Upload it ;;;when it uploads successfully refresh the page.Logout and login again before clicking generate slip
On the print out page, there is no logout button. Or do i just go back and logout?
Hope it won't be a problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ALCRIS23(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anyone heard about NYSC RECRUITMENT?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Esji80(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
captainuc:
On the print out page, there is no logout button. Or do i just go back and logout?
Hope it won't be a problem?
No it wont be a problem. Logout and login again.

Use Chrome Browser
or Puffin browser
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by tmgtreasure(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
NYSC discharge certificate number, your NYSC certificate number usually appears at the top right-hand corner of your NYSC certificate.

NYSC certificate number is simply the number that doesn’t have initials like NYSC/OY. It’s simply the certificate number which usually begins with A00 followed by a seven-digit number.

Do not confuse NYSC discharge certificate number with with Call-Up number.

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

let me guess, fresh graduate? grin
Guy, no body cares about ur call up number after the mandatory one year service, The cert number is the koko. That's what will be use to verify wether you have actually served or not. Ur details like names, state, call up number can be gotten with ur cert number
bashtee09:

My brother, I pray ignorance won't kill you

who the hell needs your Nysc call up number,its usefulness expires immediately you have your certificate.

if you had been applying for job you won't be saying this, and you are still trying to confused people that hasn't registered.

I applied for NNPC last year and it was the certificate number we put in the column provided for it, NNPC already help us in putting 'A' self so as not to put in the wrong number, all we just had to put is the number that precede it.

please try and know something well before you come and confuse people on a public forum
Okay.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bashtee09(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
tmgtreasure:
NYSC discharge certificate number, your NYSC certificate number usually appears at the top right-hand corner of your NYSC certificate.

NYSC certificate number is simply the number that doesn’t have initials like NYSC/OY. It’s simply the certificate number which usually begins with A00 followed by a seven-digit number.

leave the guy

I pray his ignorance won't come back to hunt him

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by brownshooga: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Slightly higher than ministry grin. But we are only after ur passion to serve ur country. money is inconsequential
passion kor, you wish grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ustec: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Zinny25:
LoL 3 days old baby applying for INEC job

shocked
Who is the baby,
Sha don't let me catch you o wink
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by LumiTee: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

The number that start with A (Attended) is your NYSC DISCHARGED Number and the code starting with NYSC is your NYSC number. NYSC number is the number that all your activities and identity as a Corps member is attached to.

So any organisation that needs you to enter your discharged certificate number will ask you for your NYSC Discharged NUMBER.

For your comment on jobs,... I don't respond to childish conclusions.

You are not making sense one bit. Try to take correction and stop confusing people upandan. NYSC Discharge certificate is what any employer will ask for.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
tmgtreasure:

You actually call the A00XXXXX number the real name it was called. Before NYSC admit you as Corps member, they usually give you a number, that number is called NYSC number. It is left for you to get to know that number yourself.

Anyway this may be of help to you... the poster gave a simplified version. Seriously if any Corps member has issue with the court it will be addressed the same way it is shown on the certificate.
sweetjohn:
My brother, God go bless you for me plenty. I have almost developed headache on this. I believe you hundred percent on the difference between the two numbers. Even think about it, on the NYSC certificate it was stated as this "This is to certify that Adamu Abba NYSC/EXE/ABU/2018/173581 a graduate of Ahmedu Bello University...". From the above statement it is only logical that the number (NYSC/EXE/ABU/2018/173581) preceding the name of the discharge or exempted NYSC students is his or her NYSC number.

Btw, the number above those not exist, I only form it to explain what I want to explain
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
LumiTee:

You are not making sense one bit. Try to take correction and stop confusing people upandan. NYSC Discharge certificate is what any employer will ask for.
Okay, I am very sure that the number on your degree certificate is your student number.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Everrest9(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
My little contribution about NYSC number is that, I think the number they are looking for is the one at the top corner of your certificate because if you observes the number very well... You will notice it contains part of your callup number on your Certificate. Any organization can easily search for you on NYSC file through that number at the right corner of your certificate.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
They gave you a number called nysc call up number, not nysc number. Dont mislead people with your unconfirmed theory.

Dont be the reason why somebody out there will got it wrong.

TGM2015:

You actually call the A00XXXXX number the real name it was called. Before NYSC admit you as Corps member, they usually give you a number, that number is called NYSC number. It is left for you to get to know that number yourself.

Anyway this may be of help to you... the poster gave a simplified version. Seriously if any Corps member has issue with the court it will be addressed the same way it is shown on the certificate.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by tmgtreasure(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Moreover if you look at original certificate certificate that same number at the top right is lightly written on the certificate but you won't notice.

I advise you go to nysc portal and try and search for details of anyone, you will be ask certificate number not nysc call up number.

Please don't mislead people on this I beg of you. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
maureensylvia:
Hi all, I applied for level 7 since am yet to get my discharge certificate but my data is still showing nysc error. I clicked on my job application it displayed "generate application slip". Should I generate already or update my cv and my passport?
You have to keep update every every before generating slip, cos after generating the slip, you can't edit anything again.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=Rejoice04 post=86798431][/quote]if you have not generated your slip, you can still change your passport.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:

Its easy peasy if you do it very early in the morning as someone suggested. I tried it. Even a passport not up to 320kb would upload. Use 320kb though since its the requirement. Cheers!
320kb is not the requirement, but the size must not be larger than 320kb.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Dailyhappenings: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
INEC Recruitment: Salary, Past Questions And Answers
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/inec-recruitment-apply-here.html
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
princeidris:
I want to apply as an NCE holder but its asking me to input NYSC number and I don't have, please what should I do?
Put Nil
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zenplus: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Are they recruiting now ?
ALCRIS23:
Anyone heard about NYSC RECRUITMENT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Everrest9:
My little contribution about NYSC number is that, I think the number they are looking for is the one at the top corner of your certificate because if you observes the number very well... You will notice it contains part of your callup number on your Certificate. Any organization can easily search for you on NYSC file through that number at the right corner of your certificate.

One of the features of a genuine certificate is a pre-printed serial number. The purpose is to guide against fraud. That number can not replace your identity number as a member of that institution. Most professional institutions having know this issue have always adopted having only the membership number. So on the face of the certificate you can only find only and only one number. But where there are two numbers on the certificate, one must be the certificate number and the other you membership number.

In modern days, most educational institutions are now adopting having one number on the face of their certificate which will either be membership number or certificate number. Where the organisation go for membership number and wish to include the certificates number, the number is usually written is small font size at the bottom of the certificate or write at the back of the certificate.

NYSC in trying to preserve their old templates still have to include but the certificate number and NYSC number on the face of their certificates. The general convention has been that the most important number among the two will be in "bolder/bigger font" and emphasized. Now, if you look at the NYSC certificate, you can then decided which of the number that is emphasized.

The fact remains that all other words and numbers were pre-printed except the Name, the NYSC code, period of service, date of issuance and the signature. These are those things that are emphasized and by convention distinct the holder from another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
lovelyayo:
They gave you a number called nysc call up number, not nysc number. Dont mislead people with your unconfirmed theory.

Dont be the reason why somebody out there will got it wrong.

Check my comment above this post. If you still hold on to your opinion, then, you are right. Thank you.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Rejoice04(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
comtem2011:
if you have not generated your slip, you can still change your passport.

It was when I generated the slip that I saw my mistake.

I registered all over again using another phone number , email and my marital name instead of my maiden name I used on the other one. I will just back it up with change of name.

Thanks sis.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Rejoice04(f): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
lovelyayo:
Nope. Only for level 9. Besides, you are qualified if you have either hnd or bsc. Additional qualification is only a plus.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.