Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (41305 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by YorubaKinging: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hi
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Mistaicey2288: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
SMH!
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by amerimex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Crazy celebrities everywhere, this one should be used as a scapegoat
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by ddooskie(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
g
Masun!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by PureMind2: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Read news and get paid

https:///2347062888246
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by winkmart: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
RUDE BOY
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
He doesn't need education but he should at least read or watch BBC to enlighten himself about Coronavirus!!
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by lastempero: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Children will be children
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by bmdmixer: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
so a guy wears mask and..
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by encryptjay(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
When some people have money plus fans, they start misbehaving.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Kennyswag: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Slow poke
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Rocktation(f): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Addressing the public over a video that didn't stir up anything... #Attention starved...
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Fool,it's too late,actions have consequences.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by popefuse(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
if a nairalander did this people wont call it a mock, I see no big deal in that oo as far as am concern, well oyinbo reasoning anyways
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by vr0xen: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
i love this guy especially his goal against man u, why did he get himself into such fuckry
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Hangulsaram: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Reichel99:
Always knew dele to be a childish bastard.
As in you knew him personally?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by kendrick93(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very uncalled for bashing he.

He already admitted he's done bad.

He is forgiven.

It is very difficult for human beings to admit, especially Nigerians.

A lady stepped on me, I kept quiet. She did it the second time, I kept quiet. She did it for the third time, and I told her she had stepped on me thrice, did you know what she did?

She hissed, frowned her face and eyed me saying, " is that why you are barking"

I kept mute, shook my head twice and kept quiet.

It was the other ladies sitting behind, and in my front that told me to forget and move on.

Then after that, I saw tears rolling from her eyes and I asked her why the tears?

She replied, " the way they are begging you made me feel more guilty, please forgive me"

I told her I forgave her immediately she replied back at me.

So, it is good to always admit our wrongs.
superstory
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by lanshizzy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
after he will say he was racially abused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ali needs to grow up
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by dimmikel: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Apple ipad air2 avalable ( wifi + cellular)
64gb memory
call me on 08101091803

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Sexycardib: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Apologies Accepted
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by compton11(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
bikerboy1:
Medicine after death!

They will be the first to cry racism
no,his white let him do the shit not his black side,if he connect with his black side,he will never do the shit.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by logon599: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very uncalled for bashing he.

He already admitted he's done bad.

He is forgiven.

It is very difficult for human beings to admit, especially Nigerians.

A lady stepped on me, I kept quiet. She did it the second time, I kept quiet. She did it for the third time, and I told her she had stepped on me thrice, did you know what she did?

She hissed, frowned her face and eyed me saying, " is that why you are barking"

I kept mute, shook my head twice and kept quiet.

It was the other ladies sitting behind, and in my front that told me to forget and move on.

Then after that, I saw tears rolling from her eyes and I asked her why the tears?

She replied, " the way they are begging you made me feel more guilty, please forgive me"

I told her I forgave her immediately she replied back at me.

So, it is good to always admit our wrongs.

Bros, make we no lie, this your story no happen. But we get the message sha
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by piper7(f): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
No matter how far you go, those Nigerian genes will still pop out.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Ubdavis(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
U can not unring a bell. Some people Will never forgive u
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by toprealman: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
These guys are empty aside running upandan in the pitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdelhak Nouri Wakes Up From Coma After Over A Year / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.