Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,785 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (41306 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Horlami247: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Alright.. at least he was man enough to apologise.

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

Wetin sister Ruth no go see for bro Lazarus hand for church.
You will never see a mosque registering with CAC only business oriented org does that grin....But u will see a CAC and its ally registering with CAC
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by chinchonglee(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kreamie:
He should be made to face a disciplinary panel. People shouldn't think before they act. Thousands of lives have been lost to this outbreak.

The lengths people go for attention these days is beyond me. undecided
Thousands of lives
Ahh abeg easy dey give us lie

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Kreamie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Keep up with the toll sir.
chinchonglee:

Thousands of lives
Ahh abeg easy dey give us lie
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
I don't know why I just hate this boy,
He's the footballer I hate most in the EPL,
He just made me increased the hate.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Seandisputed(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very uncalled for bashing he.

He already admitted he's done bad.

He is forgiven.

It is very difficult for human beings to admit, especially Nigerians.

A lady stepped on me, I kept quiet. She did it the second time, I kept quiet. She did it for the third time, and I told her she had stepped on me thrice, did you know what she did?

She hissed, frowned her face and eyed me saying, " is that why you are barking"

I kept mute, shook my head twice and kept quiet.

It was the other ladies sitting behind, and in my front that told me to forget and move on.

Then after that, I saw tears rolling from her eyes and I asked her why the tears?

She replied, " the way they are begging you made me feel more guilty, please forgive me"

I told her I forgave her immediately she replied back at me.

So, it is good to always admit our wrongs.
Alaye wehdone sir!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Warmaterial(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
Humanity first. That is what we stand for in Islam
. Which Islam the one I no that kills more than the virus we are talking about here

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Chasepark: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very uncalled for bashing he.

He already admitted he's done bad.

He is forgiven.

It is very difficult for human beings to admit, especially Nigerians.

A lady stepped on me, I kept quiet. She did it the second time, I kept quiet. She did it for the third time, and I told her she had stepped on me thrice, did you know what she did?

She hissed, frowned her face and eyed me saying, " is that why you are barking"

I kept mute, shook my head twice and kept quiet.

It was the other ladies sitting behind, and in my front that told me to forget and move on.

Then after that, I saw tears rolling from her eyes and I asked her why the tears?

She replied, " the way they are begging you made me feel more guilty, please forgive me"

I told her I forgave her immediately she replied back at me.

So, it is good to always admit our wrongs.
Hope you collected her number for follow up. It's very important
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by femi4: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Reichel99:
Always knew dele to be a childish bastard.
Its even affecting his game. No wonder he couldn't achieve his potentials
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Reichel99(f): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
femi4:
Its even affecting his game. No wonder he couldn't achieve his potentials
He neglected his dad that made his dream come true, his dad is a simple person with no issues, why he acted that way towards his dad still baffles me.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Emmanuel226(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Guy seems lyk,u are confused in dis lyf,pls inbox me for d video containing ur sense, I HV d full episode �� grin
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by doggedfighter(f): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
logon599:

Bros, make we no lie, this your story no happen. But we get the message sha
grin grin grin grin. The story ehh
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Nuzo1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:
Where was your thoughts when you were busy making the video?
I hate when responsible people behave like Speed Darlington!

It means you don't know speed darlington very well.

The goofy comedian is always serious and talks straight when serious issues arises. He can't get this low.

That said, from day 1, Ali has always been a childish guy who feel like the world owe him.

Good thing he has apologized. None is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by optimus106(m): 5:20am On Feb 11, 2020
When you are abused racially, don't complain.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Cousin9999: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2020
He should not have done this. There's no acceptable joking about this issue.

That said, Chinese and other Asians do the same and worse every single day, and none would take back their words unless they were in the west or something.

Don't give those people more respect than they would ever show you, but don't sink to their filthy animal level either.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by wakaawaka(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Who are u to hope for him??

Face ur own problem mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
juwoonn:
Very childish.
I hope he has reconciled with his mum

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by yeltrude: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
ok
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
I bet he has lost so much already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdelhak Nouri Wakes Up From Coma After Over A Year / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.