Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State (79369 Views)

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Where're the Zoo nigazz? So because this happened in their own part of the zoo they refused to deposit thief venoms here
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by DarkJeddi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Politics in Nigeria is surviver of the fittest
Which Politics?

Try to read before comment..

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Naijaarchive(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Which kind write up be this...? Journalism is dead and buried in Nigeria...

This is so barbaric... There should be more to it than this report
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Politics in Nigeria is surviver of the fittest

It had nothing to do with politics.

You might want to read that story again.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Blackeuropean: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Which Politics?
Try to read before comment..
Make una no vex my bad

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Funkeshuga(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
imagine giving them Biafra
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Sexycardib: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nka atom pieces
It sweet me die
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by henzy4life: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
That pharmacist murderer is in PDP, it's part of their demonstration (aggression over their loss) now he will be jailed and the so-called IHEDIOHA and PDP will continue to exist. Tufiaaaaaaa
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Pheelz2020(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
so from the tym the beating started till the moment he gave up the ghost, no force personnel could have been contacted? No one could have stopped the beating?
we shouldn't jump into concluding he was beaten to death, probably he had health issues and slumped as alleged during the altercation..
for just parking in front of their pharmacy, haba na...

something must have gone wrong

3 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by aadoiza: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Someone should quickly blame the fulanis for this abeg.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by FLYFIRE(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
See them making it look as if they beat him because he was an APC chieftain. What about the man telling everyone to go to hell because he has his man in office as governor
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by GermanMelania: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
We ought be careful with how we phrase things you guys write with such colonial tone instead of saying a pharmacist attacked a chieftain you phrased it in a way that made it seem like it was a mob or communal beating.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by BiafraforTrump: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
But APC is not welcomed in IMO.. That's what you get when you impose witchcraft part on the people against their wish..
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by wellmax(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Freestainworld:
grin grin grin grin thunder don begin fire them.

Try and be reasonable for once.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by SavonEric: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Democracy is in danger

I bet no one will condemn this since he's an APC chieftain
[/s]
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by kikake: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
An accident. But why bring APC into the report?

Rip.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by guru90: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
See his face.... Evil Man!!
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Jamesilvar(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
May that pharmacist rot in jail abeg.
Which kind of human being is that?
Beating someone to death cos he parked in front of your small shop?
Market women will with their sun baked brains neva beat person to death for standing in front of their table much more someone who is supposed to be using his brain.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Mattyau: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
It quite on fortunate many Nigerian are working with timely death waiting for someone to activate it RIP

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by odomanis: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
You beat a man to death simply because he parked in front of your store? This is the true definition of a senseless killing. I hope the killer is dealt with the strong arm of the law.

Were you there ? You have rushed to conclusion without knowing who started the fight or how the fight fared.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by showafrica(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
You beat a man to death simply because he parked in front of your store? This is the true definition of a senseless killing. I hope the killer is dealt with the strong arm of the law.

May be na just one blow.. You know that kind argument wey dey lead to punching...
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by juman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
May you not fight with somebody that about to die.
He was sick inside before.

He was destined to die that day.
Dont fight with people.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by eldest(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
I know how many times I tried reversing in front of that pharmacy but the guards nearly destroyed my car.
Now look at where their foolishness have lead them. Road no good, you blow one way to turn but them no go gree you, I wish they also catch those guards
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
This story is not complete.

So many loopholes
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Dannieln1: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Agugbadin:

Nigeria is casted the wicked is getting desperately more wicked.
I tell you bro..
More like a jungle where rules and regulations don't exist
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
eldest:
I know how many times I tried reversing in front of that pharmacy but the guards nearly destroyed my car.
Now look at where their foolishness have lead them. Road no good, you blow one way to turn but them no go gree you, I wish they also catch those guards

Oh.. for real that they did beat the man to death?
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by sapientia(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Becareful who you touch.

Many are not alive.

The said man and his workers will be regretting this now.

No one will listen to their own side of the story.

The crime is beating to death of an APC chieftain.

Even if na one single ah no gree ah gree wey dey tear shirt.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by ojaysam25(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
nothing when man nor go see for this country
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Slimdada(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Those staff's wey join body kill that man no go get peace of mind anywhere them dey now

Anger, women two things that can lead man to his early grave and they are not worth dying for.......
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Mummymahdi(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmn too bad
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by superlanny(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad. See wetin anger dey cause. Just because say him want park he car for front of una store
My grandfather will always say four things destroy a man
1)Anger
2) pride
3) Greed
4) and lust towards the opposite sex

This has nothing to do with politics niggarrrz

I don't know why niggarrrz don't read.
Real niggarrrz read
Damnnnnn
you can't blame them, it's hard to comprehend with a low IQ.
Many of my brothers from the yeast fall into that category.

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by greenguy: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
The man must have been dead already, just going around seeking who to hang it on.

Akoba Adaba Olorun Maje Ka Ri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.