Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State (79377 Views)

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Hunt27: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pharmacist beats Imo APC chieftain to death

Tragedy struck in Owerri, the Imo State capital, on Saturday after a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Damian Ali, was allegedly beaten to death by the owner of Swift Tel Pharmacy and his workers.

Our correspondent learnt that the incident caused pandemonium at Umuguma Junction in the World Bank area of Owerri.

It took the intervention of personnel of the Owerri Police Divisional Headquarters to restore normalcy in the area.

Southern City News learnt that the deceased was from Nkarahu in the Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State and until his death, a chieftain of the ruling APC.

A kinsman of the deceased, Mr Dominic Okpor, told our correspondent on Sunday that the pharmacist and his staff beat Ali to death while the victim was trying to park his car in front of the business premises.

Okpor said, “He was beaten to death at Umuguma Roundabout yesterday (Saturday) by the owner of Swift Tel Pharmacy and his staff, who came to stop him from parking in front of their shop.”

When contacted on Sunday, the state police spokesperson, Orlando Ikeokwu, said the owner of the pharmacy was in custody.

Ikeokwu disclosed that the suspect reported himself to the police.

He noted that the state Commissioner of Police, Olaniyi Fafowora, had ordered investigation into the incident.

The police spokesperson said, “The owner of the pharmacy is in police custody. He reported himself. The CP has ordered the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department to take over the matter.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/pharmacist-beats-imo-apc-chieftain-to-death/amp/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by rentAcock(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
You beat a man to death simply because he parked in front of your store? This is the true definition of a senseless killing. I hope the killer is dealt with the strong arm of the law.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Blackeuropean: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
R.I.p

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Slawormir: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad. See wetin anger dey cause. Just because say him want park he car for front of una store
My grandfather will always say four things destroy a man
1)Anger
2) pride
3) Greed
4) and lust towards the opposite sex

Officialgarri:
Democracy is in danger

I bet no one will condemn this since he's an APC chieftain
Blackeuropean:
Politics in Nigeria is surviver of the fittest

This has nothing to do with politics niggarrrz

I don't know why niggarrrz don't read.
Real niggarrrz read
Damnnnnn

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Professorcplus(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
This matter of not about politics for those of you already involving APC. I heard he slumps while beating him whatever. Police has to investigate properly into the matter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11027333_img0966_jpega94ed08181e67d82bb238b2952a4ae14

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by millionboi2: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Gush
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Freestainworld(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin thunder don begin fire them.

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by ABCthings: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
My FTC was stolen in nanoseconds.

Back to the topics what kind of heart do these humans have?

5 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Officialgarri: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Democracy is in danger

I bet no one will condemn this since he's an APC chieftain

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by BigJakie: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
I don't know why I booked this space because I honestly have nothing to say but herez what I understand so far:

Politician: *wants to park*

Staff: sorry you cannot park here

Politician : Do you know who I am?

Staff: Let me call my Oga

In Summary :
*Someone died because of parking space
*Someone will go to prison because of parking space

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by NoChill: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
K
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by timilehin007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
They pummeled him to his grave... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Sirheny007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Haykay77: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why nau

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Adonike(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
ewooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by brainpulse: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
wild wild yeast

8 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Dinirojones(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Heard he slumped nd died after the beating .....it’s quite unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by BarrElChapo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by wwwihy: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wickedness... Ordinary parking of car

2 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Dannieln1: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nigeria can NEVER be great again
Let's deal with it
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Prymestrr(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
A very unfortunate way to die. It seems everybody in this country is completely filled with anger and frustration waiting to burst to the surface. Even the suffering and smiling syndrome is not realizable anymore. 1000 ways to die in Nigeria, "beaten to death for parking your car in front of a pharmacy" cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by tommykiwi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
APC and bad news.
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by fidet1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kill person on top parking space. Kirikiri jo soapy

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by LosC: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by digitalman2811(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Anxiety,frustration and fist of anger in the country

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Commanderinpips: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wonders will never end. Seems a lot of people in this naija are mad

3 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by chiemmanuel(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Swiftel pharmacy, wow, that man is so soft spoken and humble

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Kaybaba5(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Orisirisi lo nsele ninu aiye

2 Likes

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Thirteenblood: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State by Realadey(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
But why na? On top of parking lot? What manner of frustration is that?!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.