Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Business Can I Start With 500k (266 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months / What business can 300k do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 500k by chimaria(f): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Please nairalanders, what possible business can one start with 500k?

Open to suggestions.

Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by BobiDamani: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
There are lots of businesses you can start with such money but the most important thing in business is for you to do whatever you will be passionate about.
One business I know will strive very well any day is food business. You can check around for a nice bar where people really patronize. Negotiate with them to give you a space to prepare grilled fish and chicken, asun and maybe kpomo with pepper. All you need to do is make it well packaged and attractive. You will see yourself making good sales every single day.

You can also go into ladies fashion wears. Its also a very good business if you can build a client base with big spending ladies that always love to change clothing. So all you do is get yourself a good supplier or importer than you can always get nice stuffs from. You buy at wholesale price and sell at retail price. You don't necessarily need a shop to make sales because you can advertise on different social media platform and get customers who need your stuffs.

My dear, there are just so many things to do so just try to see what you are really passionate about.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by chimaria(f): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks so much bobi. Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Tips In A Job Interview / Consulting / COVID-19: Almost 25 Million Jobs Could Be Lost Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.