Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (41959 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Realist5:
Garbage talks.
He be like say oshobaba fine pass obaseki. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

You are very very very stupid I must say.. IMO has oil likewise Abia and Anambra(gas) who is using south south whatever rubbish you are talking about?? We are speaking of our people who are indigenes of Rivers and Delta States who would wish to join Biafra and you are here talking rubbish, who are you to stop them??
Igbos don't need oil and we are very ready to prove that to lazy simpletons like you, just watch and learn..

Stupid riffraff
Keep on daydreaming

You think the creation of Biafra will make your miserable life any better?
Keep on wallowing in your state of delusional bliss.
Useless nonentity.
I spit on your shameless head.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sniper101:

Stupid riffraff
Keep on daydreaming

You think the creation of Biafra will make your miserable life any better?
Keep on wallowing in your state of delusional bliss.
Useless nonentity.
I spit on your shameless head.

No Spit on your mother who opens her legs so wide for uncircumcised Fulanis in her farm..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

No Spit on your mother who opens her legs so wide for uncircumcised Fulanis in her farm..

Lame post from a dullard.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sniper101:

Lame post from a dullard.
Your mama punna
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Dedetwo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions

Why are so petrified at the hint of the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria? By the way, I suggest you get your historical facts straight.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Your mama punna

Buffoon
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sniper101:

Buffoon
Your real mother..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Your real mother..

Bastard!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Sniper101:

Bastard!
That thing that gave birth to you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Useless son of a swine.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Useless son of a swine.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Sniper101:

Useless son of a swine. U

To that hole you were pushed out from.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

To that hole you were pushed out from.
nincompoop
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Sniper101:
nincompoop
That same rotten hole in between your mother's two left legs
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

That same rotten hole in between your mother's two left legs
Scoundrel
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Sniper101:
Scoundrel

Thy mom..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Thy mom..

...is far greater than yours
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by darediamond(m): 3:23am On Feb 14, 2020
colestephan86:

NewsFlash! Dickhead by the time my unborn kids come, I assure you they will meet a better Nigeria.
And I assure you, if u have the opportunity to go live in an advanced nation , you will definitely not do better than you currently doing. It's your type that thinks they have achieved when they own a range rover.
Be sensible at least for a second. Answer my question in simple YES OR NO tone.

Se iyen tun le fun e ni MIRINDA?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Greenkira(f): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2020
DAVE5:

Please I need the video, I wan show pesin 4 my compound
oya open you xender
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Greenkira:
oya open you xender

The way u said this thing ehn, it feels/sounds weird ohh

It sounded more like those huncle dat wld tell a girl: oya open ur "nfedi"

Lips sealed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Sniper101
BiafraforTrump

I bow for two of una ohh, see stuffs u guys are saying to each other Sha, una mind strong well well
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sniper101:
Scoundrel

Mama GI!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Mama GI!

Retard.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Greenkira(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
DAVE5:

The way u said this thing ehn, it feels/sounds weird ohh

It sounded more like those huncle dat wld tell a girl: oya open ur "nfedi"

Lips sealed
Bros am beginning to even suspect you.e be like say you go sabi work grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Greenkira:

Bros am beginning to even suspect you.e be like say you go sabi work grin

So I catch u be dat...

Nah u sabi wetin I dey talk ohh, I no Sabi work

Shioor
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sniper101:

Retard.
Thy mom
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Thy mom

Caitiff
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2020
Sniper101:

Caitiff
Your mama
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Your mama

Urchin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sniper101:

Urchin
Mma gi
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Mma gi
imp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.