Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (41956 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by mutvy: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
If this statement does come to past then Femi-Fani Kayode is a bastard and deserve to shot in the head at close range.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Supersymetry:

If IGBO's will form a country the name will not be Biafra

Cum again

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by mobi99(m): 1:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Formation2009:
Coming from a man who couldn't maintain his family...
it's normal for him to think a nation would collapse.

You will only prescribe a drug you have, not the one you don't have
how can u be so stupid and senseless at same time....good or bad either of the two will happen..olodo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by big7: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2020
meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership/kind of leaders might remain the same/similar in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the "new bottles".
Mark my words and remember them!
grin

That will not be applicable in biafra nation... You know igbos don't even see those old men as them leaders even as it stands now...we will beat them out of power effortlessly. You can say that of other pieces but certainly not the land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Cantonese: 3:00am On Feb 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Even in nonsense there is sense ! Fani Kayode may be an unstable character, but any intelligent or reasonable person will agree with him that the very foundation of this country is shacking seriously and may collapse any time soon.

Buhari seems to be so much interested in pursuing Uthman Dan fodio's hegemonic agenda that will definitely see to the end of Nigeria. The country is divided sharply along ethnic ,regional and religious line in such a degree that has never been this pronounced in her history.

What is Buhari thinking of ? To subject the rest of the country to the authority of his ethnic fulani thereby securing Nigeria for them as their inheritance as wished by Uthman Dan Fodio ? What is the real motive behind Ruga ? 2023 is pregnant with a lot of possibilities that are capable of tearing the country apart and destabilize the whole of west Africa.. Nigeria will never be an inheritance of Fulanis. That idea is dead on arrival,it will never see the light of the day.

This is not 1967, I hope this administration will use the remaining parts of their tenure to quickly right some of the obvious wrongs before the situation gets out of hand. Buhari should not provoke ethnic conflict that can easily result in the collapse of Nigeria. He is too nepotistic to be President of Nigeria and I fear he is steering the ship of the country toward another civil war. He must be stopped ! This time around,any region can easily secede from Nigeria in case of another war.

Yorubas don't beat drum of war and we don't flex unnecessary muscle but nobody should doubt it, our land ,every inch of it, will be well defended and secured in case somebody decides to be stupid. Oodua won't be caught unaware !

Yes ,Nigeria can break up with the way Mr Buhari is running and conducting her affairs now. I so agree with Fani Kayode.

"Yorubas don't beat drum of war and we don't flex'. The question is what can Yorubas do about it if the Fulanis choose to remain there? Without the greed of political shortsightedness of the Yorubas the Fulanis would not have this much confidence and authority that we are presently experiencing as a nation.

It is no longer a secret that the Yorubas want the presidency in 2023 when it should be the turn of the Igbos. In order to achieve this greedy ambition a lot of sacrifices are being made by the Yoruba political leaders and part of it is allowing the Fulanis have their way.

A proverb says "giving a monkey water to drink is not a problem, the problem is how do you get your cup back". Now that the Fulanis have been supported to get power, how can you get them out? Do not forget that they have clearly stated that they will remain there until 2031 and "there is nothing anyone can do".

On a very serious regional matter like Amotekun, Tinubu was very silent for a very long time. People screamed before he gave his response. And when he responded he was neither here no there. The reason... his greed and political ambition for 2023.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Uchek(m): 4:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Your country is already destroyed!

desiredhome:

They will do everything possible to destroy the country because they are not in government/lost in last election.......
Bunch of selfish fools

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by caprini1: 5:00am On Feb 11, 2020
jaxxy:
I think it’s important for Nigerians to come together and talk about how they want to live. Terms and conditions. That’s how the uk has survived this long.
Thank you! ....Very simple! ....what is hard in that? ...sit at a round table in all honesty ,forgive and forget where need be,and plan a way forward ,void of deceit,like we do in every family...What is hard in that,if some tribes or(member of the family) does not have ulterior motives?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by supereagle(m): 5:37am On Feb 11, 2020
okoroemeka:
we didn't have a chance when the whole Arab world + America and Britain is fighting against us,and mind you that Biafra has not been defeated,you can destroy an army or bomb the people to surrender but they will never give up on the truth and the mindset of what they believe, Restructuring is what ojukwu saw that will work in Nigeria on January 1967 at aburi,he addressed the delegates and in his speech he said that is better for us to come slightly apart and survive than to come together and perish in the collision, don't be deceived if a referendum is held in the southeast tomorrow 95% will vote to have a biafran nation,water and oil can never mix no matter how hard you try.
Who destroyed the federalism in Nigeria? Go and find out the roles Aguyi Ironsi and Ben Nwabueze played in contributing to the problems we have in Nigeria today.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by suremanpatriot: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2020
fani kayode wil disintegrate into over 2000 pieces in nex few yrs undecided
Nigeria's greatest problem is confusionist lik this who had partaken in milkin d country dry.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by jeynike: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2020
rentAcock:
The thing about predictions and prophesies is the rush you get when you make them but when it doesn't come to pass, you look like a total idiot.

Anything can happen and this is the reason why 99.9% of my net worth is in bitcoins. If Nigeria is to split up, I don't want to be fool holding depreciated naira notes. Same reason I don't buy land or stocks; all this banter about a split will not end amicably.
mmm never still teach this one lesson
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Yebosola(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2020
meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership/kind of leaders might remain the same/similar in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the "new bottles".
Mark my words and remember them!
grin

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!! Too much oil deh your head my man,is not all about split,are we going to split the useless leaders too?Bad governance is not about tribe or religion,they are just rotten
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Yebosola(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2020
FFK is an audio later day mekunnu advocate,all this noise was just to wipe sentiments from his gullible followers when he is eventually jailed for all the YAM he eat.He was part and parcel of both APC & PDP,believe him at your own peril.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by desiredhome: 7:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Uchek:
Your country is already destroyed!

why crying foul when you are part of the destruction?
Is that idiot called FFK not one of the polithiefians that stole this country dry when he was in the share the money Party?
Is he not one of the evil heart men instigating crisis with hate speaches every minutes?
You are nothing but a hypocrite
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Successlane: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Sniper101:
I don't think it will be up to five pieces.
Nigeria might disintegrate into only four pieces...

South-south ... Republic of Niger Delta
South-east ... Republic of Biafra
South-west ... Republic of the Afonjas grin
North ... (whatever shit they choose
to name themselves)
[color=#000099]

WAKE UP:

IT'S DAY-BREAK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/color]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by COCKCROW: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=meum post=86537595] Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
M
IT IS BETTER; INSTEAD OLD WINE IN A BROKEN BOTTLE, HUMAN BEINGS IN A ZOO, LIVING WITH BLOOD SUCKERS
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by jaizjabeer: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2020
May be his codeine is about to finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by murade: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Nobody believe you again, ffk has been known to be a great liar
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by MrCEO69(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions
What he said is a warning ⚠ about to happen, which ur buhari has triggered even more. The suya guy is no where to be found u are the new handle I see... U too go go another one will come, but we remain here..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Sniper101:

No state in the South South is ready to go with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his people.
I hope you know that

You are Edo right?? I guessed right (natural instinct), na only una carry this SS dream for head because your land is barren, we all know you are the most useless state in the SS..

Asari Dokubo is a Biafran and he's from River State so take your Edo state to Oduduwa that's where you belong remove your eye from SS cos you don't belong..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

You are Edo right?? I guessed right (natural instinct), na only una carry this SS dream for head because your land is barren, we all know you are the most useless state in the SS..

Asari Dokubo is a Biafran and he's from River State so take your Edo state to Oduduwa that's where you belong remove your eye from SS cos you don't belong..

Don't be stupid, Mr.

I'm proudly Rivers!

And Asari Dokubo speaks only for himself and his boys; not for the Rivers people. And definitely not for the peoples of the South-south.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Successlane:

WAKE UP:

IT'S DAY-BREAK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/color][/color]

Excuse me!
Who are you again?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Zooposki(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Edo is more our brothers than the Igbos. We can never be part of your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by sanugo231: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
oga sir, Nigeria can never nd will never separate, u folks will just continue to play d game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cantonese:

"Yorubas don't beat drum of war and we don't flex'. The question is what can Yorubas do about it if the Fulanis choose to remain there? Without the greed of political shortsightedness of the Yorubas the Fulanis would not have this much confidence and authority that we are presently experiencing as a nation.

It is no longer a secret that the Yorubas want the presidency in 2023 when it should be the turn of the Igbos. In order to achieve this greedy ambition a lot of sacrifices are being made by the Yoruba political leaders and part of it is allowing the Fulanis have their way.

A proverb says "giving a monkey water to drink is not a problem, the problem is how do you get your cup back". Now that the Fulanis have been supported to get power, how can you get them out? Do not forget that they have clearly stated that they will remain there until 2031 and "there is nothing anyone can do".

On a very serious regional matter like Amotekun, Tinubu was very silent for a very long time. People screamed before he gave his response. And when he responded he was neither here no there. The reason... his greed and political ambition for 2023.

You obviously belong to the school of thought same as those people who erroneously assume that Tinubu's political ambition is the same as that of the Yoruba nation. The fact that Tinubu may be nursing the ambition of becoming the President in 2023 does not actually mean that "" the Yorubas want the presidency in 2023....."" They are two different things and you need to understand that.

Like I said earlier, 2023 is heavily pregnant and may give birth to lots of surprises. One of such is that Yoruba people may not even vote for Tinubu if he decides to contest in 2023. 1999 contest between Obasanjo and Falae readily comes to mind here. Obansajo was the candidate of the fulanis and was massively supported by the Igbos while the Yorubas cast their votes for Falae, their candidate. The Yorubas did not blame anybody for Falae's defeat at the poll. They took it with pride and they became a very formidable opposition.

Hate him or love him,Obasanjo is a true nationalist who is totally devoid of nepotism. What did he do when he became the president, he assembled the best brains Nigeria could boast of then - the okonjos,the Soludos,the El-rufais etc to manage the country and they all did a fantastic job. You may want to compare Obasanjo's administration with that of any other person that has ever ruled this country and form your honest opinion on that basis. Obasanjo remains the best among the past Presidents.

Political shortsightedness of the Yorubas did you say ? Hmmm, Nigeria did not become a nation in 2015,I hope you know that. Since you are advocating for Igbo presidency come 2023,I put it to you that Igbo people are largely responsible for whatever problem Nigeria is having today. It wasn't a political shortsightedness when the Azikiwes of this world was forming satanic alliances with the North to the detriment of the southern interests then ! Definitely it was not any political shortsightedness when Ojukwu was campaigning for a fulani presidency (Shagari) after the war. A certain Nzeogwu organised a coup that eliminated all other ethnic groups political and religious leaders and spared his own ! Equally a very certain head of state,Ironsi abolished true federalism and imposed a Unitary system of government just to perpetuate his selfish and tribal interests in Nigeria. The Azikiwes,the Ironsis,the Ojukwus of this world were actually the ones that gave your proverbial monkey the water to drink and not any Yoruba ! The Yorubas have always been in the opposition except in 2011 and 2015. In 2011,we were instrumental to the emergence of Jonathan as the first minority President of Nigeria. In 2015,we wanted to prove to the doubting Thomases of Nigeria that we hold the ace and we did ! We unseat Jonathan ! How do you treat an ingrate that decided to bite the fingers that actually fed him ? That was what happened to Jonathan. He realised his mistakes later though and apologised to Yoruba nation. Yorubas have always loved Jonathan but he was misled by some very selfish individuals of Igbo stock.

Majority of Yorubas have no problem with Igbo presidency as long as good governance is guaranteed. We certainly don't have anything against Igbo people but the problem however is that you have a lot against us. We can't stop you from hating us though. Certainly, it will be difficult for an Igbo to emerge as the President of this country in 2023 considering the numerous political suicides of the past. I however think it is quite possible for Biafra to be realised any time from now considering the present situation and how Buhari is conducting the affairs of the country.

As for what Yoruba will do if our interests are threatened by the fulanis or any other ethnic group, we will simply take care of our interests and ensure that NOBODY can threaten us any more ! For emphasis sake, the fulanis are not in any position to threaten us. They have crossed our path before and we dealt with them decisively.

My points are:

1. Yorubas don't care about who occupies Aso rock in 2023 as long as good governance that will drive progress and prosperity is guaranteed.

2. In case of war,we will defend ourselves very well to the surprise of the whole world.

3. Tinubu is a respected Yoruba politician but his personal ambition may not necessarily have the blessings of Yoruba nation. Yoruba may or may not support his personal ambition.

4. Tinubu cannot stop Amotekun even if he does not support it and that is Yoruba people for you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Zooposki:

Edo is more our brothers than the Igbos. We can never be part of your Biafra.

Shut up who are the "our" there?? Be deceiving yourself..
Igbos are also part of Niger Delta and they are our brothers more than you and Edos and they will and must be part of that my Biafra..

Who the fuk do you think you are anyways??
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sniper101:

Don't be stupid, Mr.

I'm proudly Rivers!

And Asari Dokubo speaks only for himself and his boys; not for the Rivers people. And definitely not for the peoples of the South-south.

So it is you and your filthy goons that speak for the south south right?? Mugu!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by winner37(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
if only the beak up will bring anything good to the good people, the country is free to break into 10 pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Zooposki(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Shut up who are the "our" there?? Be deceiving yourself..
Igbos are also part of Niger Delta and they are our brothers more than you and Edos and they will and must be part of that my Biafra..

Who the fuk do you think you are anyways??

Mumu.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Zooposki:

Mumu.
Akpa Amu
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

So it is you and your filthy goons that speak for the south south right?? Mugu!

If the likes of you from the South-east are thinking they'll take the South-south along with them & use the wealth of the South-south to make up their Dreamland of Biafra_filled-with-milk-and-honey, then y'all had better think again. Goat!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sniper101:

If the likes of you from the South-east are thinking they'll take the South-south along with them & use the wealth of the South-south to make up their Dreamland of Biafra_filled-with-milk-and-honey, then y'all had better think again. Goat!

You are very very very stupid I must say.. IMO has oil likewise Abia and Anambra(gas) who is using south south whatever rubbish you are talking about?? We are speaking of our people who are indigenes of Rivers and Delta States who would wish to join Biafra and you are here talking rubbish, who are you to stop them??
Igbos don't need oil and we are very ready to prove that to lazy simpletons like you, just watch and learn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.