Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee (23743 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstituted Enugu State Judicial Service Commission / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Tubexsms(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
How will this change things in nigeria.
Who APC has reconciled before,

Nnamdi Kanu reveals those sponsoring IPOB.

https://dailytells.com.ng/kanu-reveals-sponsors-of-ipob/

Who did we offend with all this news
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Funkeshuga(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542227:

so they will ban me and leave your insult ba? that will be an injustice on their part because na jeje I dey before you jump like loose monkey on my post

I won't take it lightly with you next time, so keep your filthy fingers away from my post

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by wiseoneking: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=86539152]The two bolded names has shown that Bola Tinubu’s hands are on the list and prepared by him[/quote
WHO ASK YOU?]
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by SavonEric: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
post=86542183:

Just click on the report button and press 5.
We @[/color] do that everytime we come across it.
He's the same guy that cancels members posts.
As you can see below.

Thanks in advance.

Let's continue to keep [color=#006600]Nairaland
sane and pleasing to the eyes.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by SavonEric: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
post=86542138:

Funke, is dat all

Yeye
See you ooo.....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by SavonEric: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
post=86542065:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we are after @[/color].

We are for good governance, we are behind good, honest and hardworking politicians (not party) to move our nation forward just like our darling Daddy and his Vice.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Novaccines: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by NigeriaBam: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lol. Compensation Committee.

Data is AVAILABLE Here (MTN and 9mobile Data) At Lowest Price. TESTED and TRUSTED
Check my Profile or Signature.
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by nedekid: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
[s][/s]

so they will ban me and leave your insult ba? that will be an injustice on their part because na jeje I dey before you jump like loose monkey on my post

I won't take it lightly with you next time, so keep your filthy fingers away from my post

nonsense
Thats his way. After irritating people and provoking you to respond he then reports you to be banned!
He claims to have connections with some mod on nairaland.
He will not go and find connections to help in in actual life but spend all day spewing crap on this forum.
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Femeto: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
All these won't work if Oshiomole doesn't go. APC is a party that has no patience.
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Funkeshuga(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
nedekid:

Thats his way. After irritating people and provoking you to respond he then reports you to be banned!
He claims to have connections with some mod on nairaland.
He will not go and find connections to help in in actual life but spend all day spewing crap on this forum.

if those mod ban me then I will reconfirmed their injustice that some guys labelled them here

I no even mention or quote the idiot before he jump like foolish goaat to quote me

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by tinsel: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

if those mod ban me then I will reconfirmed their injustice that some guys labelled them here

I no even mention or quote the idiot before he jump like foolish goaat to quote me
You over reacted.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Funkeshuga(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
tinsel:
You over reacted.

not so, sycophant make me sick
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Prompto: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
But Ipob n Igbo claim Tinubu as been relegated n will soon be jailed

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by masterflowx(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542870:

This won't be your first time of lying Nede kid,
So we are not surprised.
We rather report your lies and false information,
than giving you the attention you seek for.
Keep jumping into posts you know nothing about, Nede kid.
Meanwhile, you called your self a kid and why are you pained if members call out your moniker Nede kid? cheesy

Seun, Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Mr reporter, you no dey tire.
Calling people kiddo up and down.
Moderators no take you serious again self.
E dey for your body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The two bolded names has shown that Bola Tinubu’s hands are on the list and prepared by him
stop hallucinating

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by israelmao(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
It's good to have an ever-smiling man to chair the committee but the situations are irredeemable.I read some comments and replies that are suggestive of deadly Valentine moves.
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by dalass(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
APC reconciliation committee can't bring together an association of disgruntled folks who are only working together because of power.

Anyways, they can't win the 2023 election anywhere because they had their chance and they blew it. Buhari was rigged back...and many others especially Osun and Imo States..

Association of Political Comedians grin
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by shugabasbn: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Baba Akande, one of the respected men of integrity left in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Bimpe29: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Can you reconcile a fragmented party?
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by ogundeleai(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=86539152]The two bolded names has shown that Bola Tinubu’s hands are on the list and prepared by him[/quote
'inu rirun ni petu'..... OTE te se titi te un ru die-die, olorun maje ru kegun
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542065:

We are for good governance, we are behind good, honest and hardworking politicians (not party) to move our nation forward, just like our darling Daddy and his Vice.

BRUTALITY!!! grin cheesy wink
The boy's village people right now.......
y are u guys complaining that the trekking is too much I love Tinubu for imposing trekking on u guys how I wish he could do something more drastic maybe like placing a ban on sex
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by klax(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The two bolded names has shown that Bola Tinubu’s hands are on the list and prepared by him

Bro leave Tinubu alone nah haba na wetin? If Tinubu is on the list you will complain he is not on the list you are still complaining let Tinubu rest abeg. Say something else plz.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by Amotolongbo(f): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=ogundeleai post=86544746][/quote]bewure ba boju weyin, a fepe felepe
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by klax(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
osazsky:
y are u guys complaining that the trekking is too much I love Tinubu for imposing trekking on u guys how I wish he could do something more drastic maybe like placing a ban on sex

Don't take it personal bro. Pls is it only Lagos or is Lagos the first state to ban Okada Pls honest answer bro with no sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by bluecircle470: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Tinubu matter go kill you las las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by okeynelson: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
this one that they pack almost all the northerners, re they reconciling only the northern apc members??
Re: Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542065:

We are for good governance, we are behind good, honest and hardworking politicians (not party) to move our nation forward, just like our darling Daddy and his Vice.

BRUTALITY!!! grin cheesy wink
The boy's village people right now.......

shut up! what do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Allen Onyema Calls On President Tinubu To Dissolve The Nigeria Air Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.