Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! (1497 Views)

Tinubu & APC Spokesman Cries Out Over Peter Obi's Crowd In Lagos / Reps Spokesman, Ben Kalu Condemns Violent Destruction Of Fulani Herds In Bende / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by nairalandankrah: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
The spokesman of House of Representatives, Benjamin Kalu, says the green chamber has started facing some financial challenges .

Kalu said the problem of funding hamper the implementation of the house programmes and slow down its activities, including several investigations pending before it.

The money is not enough. So, if any committee says we are struggling, it is because there is no money, and not because the leadership does not want to give them money. It is because they are trying to manage what they have and their scale of preference determines who they fund
“I have been in my office since I resumed and I don’t have a computer from the government to do my job."
I will still join my voice with the voices of those who are sincerely asking for more funds for the operation of the National Assembly. I say that, and I don't care how the public will react, because many of them are ignorant.

https://www.herald.ng/house-of-representatives-broke-spokesman-speaks-out/

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by meum: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wetin this one wan carry computer do?

We contribute money 2 patch our streets so mk una contribute money run house programme after all una money plenty undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Riele(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
You're Broke ?

What should your fellow broke Nigerians do ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Froshloaded: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
And you think we will believe
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by masterflowx(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
They are taking us for granted...
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Comedy skit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Tonyfx: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Broke but still receiving complete salary and all kinds of allowances abi?

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Skyebestpropert(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
This one thinks Nigerians would accept his cat and bull story .why not meet the president and complain if he will answer you .I trust him he would not listen to you .
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by BlackfireX: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Do we send thunder to you ALL..... Including my brother that is there.

Barawo / ndi Ara / awon were
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by slimfit1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oil is finished we will start stoning them soon. They are struggling to sell oil according to what I had from someone. The suffering Nigerians are going to face is slightly sleeping I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by stonemasonn: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
He no get money to buy laptop ne?
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Bynz: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
They should meet the senate...

nairalandankrah:
The spokesman of House of Representatives, Benjamin Kalu, says the green chamber has started facing some financial challenges .

Kalu said the problem of funding hamper the implementation of the house programmes and slow down its activities, including several investigations pending before it.

The money is not enough. So, if any committee says we are struggling, it is because there is no money, and not because the leadership does not want to give them money. It is because they are trying to manage what they have and their scale of preference determines who they fund
“I have been in my office since I resumed and I don’t have a computer from the government to do my job."
I will still join my voice with the voices of those who are sincerely asking for more funds for the operation of the National Assembly. I say that, and I don't care how the public will react, because many of them are ignorant.

https://www.herald.ng/house-of-representatives-broke-spokesman-speaks-out/
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by joinnow: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
and some house member dey marry 4 wives with 27 children and still counting
house of fraud

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Just say you want to borrow.
I just hope those countries that have been lending us money should come and recolonize us when we can't pay back. At least, we will get back to default setting
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by LadySarah: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
That was T A Orji sayings too until now we know what happened.

Resign if the money isn't enough anymore
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
If it's computer you need, come to my house, I'll dash you one hp Compaq. I was reserving it for my boy, but you can have it.
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by nairalandankrah: 12:33am On Feb 11, 2020
dorothy111:
If it's computer you need, come to my house, I'll dash you one hp Compaq. I was reserving it for my boy, but you can have it.
Lokzz
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by johnmartus(m): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2020
If you are not give a f***k like me please gather here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by ATTemi: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Ben Kalu that joined the other day has learnt the trade well.

Continue......
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by EagleNest(m): 3:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Dem dey laugh at us.
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by amarachi06(f): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Akuko
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by Bola146(f): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin Broke kill all of you there lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by segebase(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2020
I saw d video
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by romenna: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Where is the computer used by the former law maker from your federal constituency?
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by BaddieKay(f): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2020
This idiot kalu has the guts to say he doesn't care what the public will say,and yet he expects the public to fund the expenses... Until these men starts receiving real life threats and beatings their head will keep shaking. So with all the money they receive they can't buy laptop for themselves
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by omowolewa: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2020
when elders tells you the meat in their mouth has disappeared we shouldn't set up committee to find it
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by adecz: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2020
angry

Under Buhari, the only thing you
are sure of is hunger & poverty..

Even the country is broke; that is why
they are borrowing & taxing.
angry
The man is just too dull & surrounds
himself with only dull bootlickers..
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by cpu2006(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2020
ori gbogbo yin yi igbe. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by tpiar: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Very rude thing to say. undecided

@cpu2006
Re: Nigerians Please We Are Broke! House Of Reps Spokesman Cries Out!! by yemmight(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2020
We dont want you to handle any programme involving money. Just dey enjoy your allowance dey go.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta, Mid-west, Bendel Or South-south, Biafra Is One - Nnamdi Kanu / Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. / Ajimobi Still Alive, Media Aide Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.