Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (63249 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

Uncle, it's not like Nigerians are not seeing greek tourist attractions. they are seeing it very well on internet.

But can you guarantee them safety when they come?
Can you prevent racist attacks?
Can you prevent greek thugs attacking their cab/bus?
Will police answer Nigerians case if they lose their wallet or credit card?
Can they rent ordinary flat and stay? Or must they always have greek police guarding them with AK-47?
Can they attend a greek party or function without everybody trying to be suspicious of them?
If Nigerians speak greek, will they understand? ABI Nigerians have to learn all the 100 languages in europe before they can greet somebody good morning?
Which kind of relaxation will they have in greece set?

I ignored your stupid senseless comment the first time but u still comment another rubbish again. What is ur problem? Are u a killjoy? Are u so negative ? Ur critical reasoning has taken hold of everything about you obviously.
Re: My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) by JaysMum: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yabariki:
This remind me of a byzantine novel titled "To love again"
Who wrote the book and what’s the story about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) by Yabariki: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
I read the book like ten year ago, I cant remember the author, but the story is all about love.
JaysMum:
Who wrote the book and what’s the story about
Re: My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) by EmmaJnr1: 5:26am On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe
good morning boss Collins pls help me. I need a mini laptop of 25k pls help. I want to go into kindle publishing and blogging, you won't regret helping my life cos I will show you my profit results after 3-6 months of going into amazon publishing. Pls I really need help, things has not been easy for me.
Re: My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) by EmmaJnr1: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Any country I visit, I promote.

I have been making thread about Nigeria and I did 36 states tour.

CollinsWeGlobe
good morning boss Collins pls help me. I need a mini laptop of 25k pls help. I want to go into kindle publishing and blogging, you won't regret helping my life cos I will show you my profit results after 3-6 months of going into amazon publishing. Pls I really need help, things has not been easy for me. PLS HELP ME
Re: My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) by xLaurenHx(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
I like your photos and video, thank you for sharing. I've never been to that place but now I want to go there. By the way, I would also like to visit the capital of modern Greece and the center of Ancient Greek civilization. As you probably understand, I'm talking about Athens. I would very much like to see with my own eyes the Ancient fortress built in the 5th century BC, the Parthenon temple with its famous colonnade and the National Archaeological Museum, where there are sculptures, vases, jewelry of Ancient Greek culture. If you can recommend a good hotel in Athens, I will appreciate it. Besides, I would very much like to visit Santorini, which I have only seen in pictures. This is really one of the most beautiful Islands in the world. And I was lucky that I found a guide where there is detailed information about how to get from Athens to Santorini. I like to plan my trips in advance and think through every detail, it saves me both time and money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.