Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company (11613 Views)

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by puremaker7(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nepotism at its peak

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Something is very wrong with Nigeria. It's not Buhari, no. It's not Jonathan, either. I can't place my finger on it...

There's this inherent desire in a typical Nigerian to dominate in the most negative of ways.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by annieberl(f): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone. Please I need your help to win a grant for my business. The vote will take place on Instagram. Please elp me win by liking my video via this link https://www.instagram.com/p/B8V0wSRFFCN/
God bless you abundantly. (Pls remember to *follow* @biodunandibikunle first, den *like* the video afterwards) Immeasurable blessings be urs now and forever. Thank you �
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Arda1000(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
If you become president, let your daughter be traveling with commercial bus from Lagos to Onitsha. You'd win the award for best dad in the world!!!
this kind of people is the reason why Nigeria will never progress... i really shake head for you.

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by GamalNasser: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:
Anger anger anger over everything, even over nothing? The fact that she's the present's daughter means she's no longer a Nigeria and she doesn't deserve any kind of employment?

The same noise makers are still crying that the president's son doesn't have job, now his daughter is working and they are still mad and raging.

I'd understand if she doesn't have the required qualifications to do the job.

Some of you need serious psychiatric help.

You are definitely an SW Muslim , only them fool themselves like you have done ..If Jonathan did this you will shouting right now

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
When we say Buhari is the epitome of corruption we know what we are saying , the man is dishonestly Dishonest Dishonest , a liar , thief , Con artist , Nepotic agent of Satan
[/s] you're a kid with zero knowledge of politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Khaleell001(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2020
rottennaija:
First, we need the news to come from a credible source before responding. There are so many fake news this days that before the correct version comes out, a lot of damage is done already.

Peeps will be rushing to comment without verifying how true the story is. Let me wait and see what will become of this story.

You know Nigerians and their penchant for hastiness especially when the news fits their warped narratives.

Good point.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by GamalNasser: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you're a kid with zero knowledge of politics
And you are failed adult with a second hand car poverty baying at your door step ..gerrout

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Paganizonda: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2020
MANNABBQ is there roasting dead meat and defending bubu here meanwhile they are employing themselves in top juicy positions & won't consider him or her.
keep seeing all these failure & nepotism.
on threads like these you will disappear.
darling bubu,honey bubu.
kwontinue u hear.
next level things ���

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are definitely an SW Muslim , only them fool themselves like you have done ..If Jonathan did this you will shouting right now

Typical response tribal and bigoted by low intellect people, I'm not like you lazy and mediocre level of thinking people, I'm not like you, Jonathan's children are free to occupy any position in Nigeria as long as they are Nigerians and have the required qualifications.

Are the president's children not Nigerians just like you or the constitution banned the presidents children from working anywhere in Nigeria?

Life must be very appalling and miserable for you to only reason and see everything in tribal and bigoted colors.

They did you people wrong with this hatred, tribal and bigoted disease.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by GamalNasser: 12:36am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Typical response tribal and bigoted by low intellect people, I'm not like you lazy and mediocre level of thinking people, I'm not like you, Jonathan's children are free to occupy any position in Nigeria as long as they are Nigerians and have the required qualifications.

Are the president's children not Nigerians just like you or the constitution banned the presidents children from working anywhere in Nigeria?

Life must be very appalling and miserable for you to only reason and see everything in tribal and bigoted colors.

They did you people wrong with this hatred, tribal and bigoted disease.

Guy you are not more intelligent than me in anything in life so shut up , If say we should discuss rocketry or jet engines can you ? If I say we should discuss nature , philosophy , history , applied physics ,medicine can u? Abeg shut up if you see intelligence can you stand ? Go back and read your comment again and tell me if there is any form of intelligence logical or emotional in you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by GamalNasser: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
Zarha is a very educated and brilliant young lady. She's qualified to be the President of Nigeria, talk less of a mere deputy director in pppra.

All these hypocrites crying all over the place. Were you not alive when your clueless leader's wife sits in Abuja, but got appointed as a permanent sectary in Bayelsa, how long did you cry?

Zahra that can't spell and execute correct syntax is brilliant? Have some shame man you are above 35 years ooo

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by johnmartus(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 12:48am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy you are not more intelligent than me in anything in life so shut up , If say we should discuss rocketry or jet engines can you ? If I say we should discuss nature , philosophy , history , applied physics ,medicine can u? Abeg shut up if you see intelligence can you stand ? Go back and read your comment again and tell me if there is any form of intelligence logical or emotional in you

Typical low intellect gibberish. The topic is about the president's daughter and this clueless thing is talking about physics and medicine.

Where is your brain?

Show us where the constitution banned the children of the presidents of Nigeria from working anywhere in Nigeria or just keep quiet with your tribal and bigoted headache.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by damtan(m): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Since you know what she studied and concluded that she doesn't deserve to be employed or work at this NNPC subsidiary, please tell us what she studied and why she's not qualified or shouldn't be employed anywhere in Nigeria because she's the president's daughter.

All I hear is hatred coming out of your inferiority complex mouth.

Oga calm down. Na naija we gather dey.
Na this kind position you'll hear things like " candidate should possess 20 years experience in a managerial position".
Anyways, what do I even know self. If my father na Buhari, I'll be more than qualified also even if the requirement says 30 years experience

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 12:55am On Feb 11, 2020
damtan:

Oga calm down. Na naija we gather dey.
Na this kind position you'll hear things like " candidate should possess 20 years experience in a managerial position".
Anyways, what do I even know self. If my father na Buhari, I'll be more than qualified also even if the requirement says 30 years experience

1-2-3 or 20 years experience, is there any law that says the children of the presidents of Nigeria can not work anywhere in Nigeria?

Or do you have any example where they asked people applying for positions at this NNPC subsidiary for 20 years experience?
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by GamalNasser: 12:56am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Typical low intellect gibberish. The topic is about the president's daughter and this clueless thing is talking about physics and medicine.

Where is your brain?

Show us where the constitution banned the children of the presidents of Nigeria from working anywhere in Nigeria or just keep quiet with your tribal and bigoted headache.

When I call you a SW Muslim now you will start yapping nonsense...swear that you are not a SW Muslim Mister man . That girl is in no way qualified to be a deputy manager in the PPRA , she doesn't have the qualification nor the industry experience to bag that job title ..if her father wasn't the president would she have gotten the job? If you had any brain cell left you will know not everything must appear in the Constitution for it to qualify as a breach , somethings and not ethically and morally right .
I am very sure you are over 35 years and still struggling and one month away from poverty yet you still don't want to have sense . If I go through your post I will catch you hyprocrisy on many similar issues ..You think you are doing me but it's yourself you are doing , na you and your family dey suffer for Nigeria not me .. please GTFOH

5 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by damtan(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

1-2-3 or 20 years experience, is there any law that says the children of the presidents of Nigeria can not work anywhere in Nigeria?

Or do you have any example where they asked people applying for positions at this NNPC subsidiary for 20 years experience?

You absolutely do not understand what you quoted sad

5 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

[b]When I call you a SW Muslim now you will start yapping nonsense...[/b]swear that you are not a SW Muslim Mister man . That girl is in no way qualified to be a deputy manager in the PPRA , she doesn't have the qualification nor the industry experience to bag that job title ..if her father wasn't the president would she have gotten the job? If you had any brain cell left you will know not everything must appear in the Constitution for it to qualify as a breach , somethings and not ethically and morally right .
I am very sure you are over 35 years and still struggling and one month away from poverty yet you still don't want to have sense . If I go through your post I will catch you hyprocrisy on many similar issues ..You think you are doing me but it's yourself you are doing , na you and your family dey suffer for Nigeria not me .. please GTFOH

Why do you religious bigots think calling people SW Muslim means anything apart from you trying to let people know that you are ignorant and you are a bigot which we know already?

Do you have any proof that she was indeed hired by PPRA?

Do you have a copy of the required qualifications by PPPRA to compare with her qualifications? No, you don't you are just another hateful religious bigot spewing hatred and bitterness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2020
damtan:

You absolutely do not understand what you quoted sad

You said this is Nigeria where they ask for 20 years experience and I asked you to show us where they asked for such.

Tell me what I did not understand.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by budaatum: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Sounds like fake news sef.
Well, I'm certain they will find better sources than twitter so let's just wait for them a bit to wake up from their slumber.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by damtan(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

You said this is Nigeria where they ask for 20 years experience and I asked you to show us where they asked for such.

You talk too much.
Have a nice rest
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by budaatum: 1:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Meanwhile, we do not blame you for your ignorance you haters. If I too were useless like some of you my heart might be bitter like your's.

Zahra Buhari pens interesting note about herself as she shares stunning new photos

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by budaatum: 1:11am On Feb 11, 2020
damtan:

You talk too much.
Have a nice rest
Honestly? You, talk too much. And you don't have a clue what you talk about.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Well, I'm certain they will find better sources than twitter so let's just wait for them a bit to wake up from their slumber.

I'm almost certain this is fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by budaatum: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

I'm almost certain this is fake news.
Of course it is fake news!

Why will she bother with a lousy job like that when she can earn many times more working for an international NGO or a finance company anywhere in the world where no Nigerian would ever see what she's paid?

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Destom: 2:07am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
you're a kid with zero knowledge of politics
[/s]
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by abpela24(m): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2020
This is sounding somehow false, @OP mind your business oo (as bubu said) stop posting news without a genuine source.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Stillthebest: 2:48am On Feb 11, 2020
kiss

Do people still think Ng has a President? Well, may those who voted him in think they do.
That man only sees this country as Daura in diaspora that's if he actually the one!
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by ivandragon: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

To be a deputy manager at NNPC or any of its subsidiaries, you require qualification in a relevant degree & minimum of 15-18 years post qualification cognate experience in the oil & gas industry.

If the news is factual, then she is not qualified to hold that position.

The lady in question was born in 1994, meaning she is 26 years. She would have been 11 years old when she finished university & working in the oil & gas industry to have been eligible for the job.

5 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by PicLtd: 5:34am On Feb 11, 2020
This country is gone to the dogs! forever!

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:15am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
idealogical:
Anger anger anger over everything, even over nothing? The fact that she's the present's daughter means she's no longer a Nigeria and she doesn't deserve any kind of employment?

The same noise makers are still crying that the president's son doesn't have job, now his daughter is working and they are still mad and raging.

I'd understand if she doesn't have the required qualifications to do the job.

Some of you need serious psychiatric help.

[/s]Zombie personified. So none of your own family is qualified for that position, even you too. So tell us how she's qualified for that post. Loyal slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara / Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.